Week 11 Postgame: Packers 23 Chargers 20

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

go pak go wrote:
20 Nov 2023 10:48
By the way. Ekler is so SLOW.

That should have been a TD but the poor tortoise couldn't outrun anybody with a 10 yard advantage.
I always assumed he was a bigger guy like Dillon, but he's listed at 5-10, 200lbs. :lol:

Austin Ekeler's hilariously slow running clip is taking the NFL world by storm
https://boltbeat.com/posts/austin-ekele ... rs-packers
RIP JustJeff

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

10 runs is a very small sample size to draw many conclusions either way. If the average goes from 3 to 6.3 on one play alone, then I think they probably would have had something closer to a little over 4.65 (split the diff) if gave him the number of carries you expect RB1 to get, closer to 20.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

paco wrote:
20 Nov 2023 10:50
I always assumed he was a bigger guy like Dillon, but he's listed at 5-10, 200lbs. :lol:

Austin Ekeler's hilariously slow running clip is taking the NFL world by storm
https://boltbeat.com/posts/austin-ekele ... rs-packers
He had a really high YPC in his first game of the season, then it fell off a cliff. He's also missed a lot of games. I wonder if he's banged up.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Impressive.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

When is the last time we completed a pass to 10 different players?
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Nov 2023 09:04
When is the last time we completed a pass to 10 different players?
I can't find it but I wouldn't be surprised if we are talking 2012 or earlier during the Jennings, Jones, Nelson, Cobb, Driver, Boykin, Finley, Kuhn, Grant, Starks, Crabtree days
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

looks like week 16 against the Dolphins last year.

Dillon,Jones, Lazard, Watson, Doubs, Taylor, Tonyan, Cobb, Deguara, Mercedes

Vikings and Detroit to finish the season was 7 or 8.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

musclestang wrote:
21 Nov 2023 09:13
looks like week 16 against the Dolphins last year.

Dillon,Jones, Lazard, Watson, Doubs, Taylor, Tonyan, Cobb, Deguara, Mercedes

Vikings and Detroit to finish the season was 7 or 8.
Cool, thanks! Here is a tougher one. The last time we completed to 10 different receivers in a 300+ yard passing effort. Not that it matters, just having some fun.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Pckfn23 wrote:
21 Nov 2023 09:17

Cool, thanks! Here is a tougher one. The last time we completed to 10 different receivers in a 300+ yard passing effort. Not that it matters, just having some fun.
I'm going to wait for [mention]CWIMM[/mention] to answer that, he's a stats guy LOL.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Chase Daniel also does film breakdowns now?

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
21 Nov 2023 12:15

I love it, thanks for sharing!

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
21 Nov 2023 12:15

Good stuff.TY

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Jordan Love's off season better be all about footwork. It's the consistent flaw in his game.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

go pak go wrote:
20 Nov 2023 08:52
I guess the one way I am reconciling yesterday is we should have beat PIT and lost to LAC. The opposite happened but the records and playoff tie breaking results are honestly the same.
IMO Pitt is the better team. But wildcard playoff talk? For us? I'm sure folks at 1265 might be dreaming of that but not me. Ask me again next season if we continue to improve each week this year.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

musclestang wrote:
20 Nov 2023 09:23
Pckfn23 wrote:
20 Nov 2023 08:51

Hehe Clifford talking trash from the sideline.
I saw that in the game, and I'm not really a fan. I know they all do it and I'm just a salty old guy, but much of that trash talking is over mundane every down type plays and to me it signals a pretty low level of self control and insecurity. Not in every case, but in this one, you have a guy that suits but never plays, hasn't taken a snap all game, has had zero impact on the game, and getting in someone's face over his miscue. Don't like it.

Be happy he dropped it because at minimum this game is tied at regulation or we lose if he makes that rather routine catch. But get your digs in when you've done zero to impact the game, let alone that play? bush league. You're supposed to be a professional.
Yeah, the backup QB on a then 3 win team has no business talking trash like that.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

BF004 wrote:
19 Nov 2023 18:42
Scott4Pack wrote:
19 Nov 2023 17:59
They won’t win on Thursday. But I do think they’ll have a surprise win before the season is over.
Well they have the Lions and Chiefs and then 5 pretty bad teams that would surprise nobody if we win.

How about we surprise win the next two games. :)
Yup! I'm glad that my timing was OFF. :-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!