Here's Johnny Week 13

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:
07 Dec 2023 08:18
Yoop wrote:
07 Dec 2023 07:21
ya can still be loud and supportive in the sitting position.
But it is widely accepted by vocalists that you can put more power behind your voice while standing than sitting.
of course you do know that I have a answer to a situation such as that, right? :yoda: :favre: Lambeau should now supply mini megaphones to all attendee's over the age of 55, or the disabled :lol: get loud, be proud, GPG

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

after much consideration, I have to give my vote to Dillon, imho this was his best game in what has been a disappointing season for him, his 120 plus total yrds slowed the pass rush some and he just kept getting plus yrds with every carry

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Yoop wrote:
07 Dec 2023 08:30
Labrev wrote:
Yoop wrote:
07 Dec 2023 07:21
ya can still be loud and supportive in the sitting position.
But it is widely accepted by vocalists that you can put more power behind your voice while standing than sitting.
of course you do know that I have a answer to a situation such as that, right? :yoda: :favre: Lambeau should now supply mini megaphones to all attendee's over the age of 55, or the disabled :lol: get loud, be proud, GPG
Not a bad idea, but vuvuzelas would we way more annoying for the opposing team :lol:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
07 Dec 2023 12:14
Yoop wrote:
Labrev wrote:

Not a bad idea, but vuvuzelas would we way more annoying for the opposing team :lol:
If you thought the crotchety fans were bad about people standing, could you imagine what they'd be like with their section mates using the vuvuzelas...?

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

APB wrote:
07 Dec 2023 15:04
Crazylegs Starks wrote:
07 Dec 2023 12:14
Yoop wrote:

If you thought the crotchety fans were bad about people standing, could you imagine what they'd be like with their section mates using the vuvuzelas...?
They can just turn off their hearing aids... ;)

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

AmishMafia wrote:
06 Dec 2023 17:10
A guy in the row in fr I nt of me was in the middle and came and went 6 times during the games. Made all them people scoot out of the way during plays! Now that guy would have ticked me off it was my row. And I would have taken one of his cheese curds for sure.
Yeah, that's a fan that deserves ridicule. No common courtesy.

I liked how they did it at the Penguins game I went to recently. If you didn't get back to your seat by the time the puck was back in play, ushers would block the aisle access until there was a stoppage, then open it back up for you to get to your seat. Sometimes the concession crowd to get back to your seat was so big they wouldn't all get through in time and the ushers would make them wait again until the next stoppage.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

APB wrote:
08 Dec 2023 06:50
AmishMafia wrote:
06 Dec 2023 17:10
A guy in the row in fr I nt of me was in the middle and came and went 6 times during the games. Made all them people scoot out of the way during plays! Now that guy would have ticked me off it was my row. And I would have taken one of his cheese curds for sure.
Yeah, that's a fan that deserves ridicule. No common courtesy.

I liked how they did it at the Penguins game I went to recently. If you didn't get back to your seat by the time the puck was back in play, ushers would block the aisle access until there was a stoppage, then open it back up for you to get to your seat. Sometimes the concession crowd to get back to your seat was so big they wouldn't all get through in time and the ushers would make them wait again until the next stoppage.
I like that. If I have to leave or go back to my seat, I always wait for a break in the action, personally.