Packers sign Xavier McKinney

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

yep

A
78%
B
22%
C
No votes
D
No votes
F
No votes

Total votes: 23

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
15 May 2024 07:46
TheSkeptic wrote:
15 May 2024 02:47
Packfntk wrote:
14 May 2024 09:13

This had me dying laughing. I was reading it and thinking, WTF? :lol:
I really hope that the Packers don't get bounced in the playoffs because all the "depth" you people think the Packers have in the defensive backfield is late round picks and UDFA's with UDFA skills and ability. But if they do, well I hope you understand the consequences then of what you endorse now.
Geeze louise. So we are now at a point where we are so good that the next place to complain is our backups aren't premier draft picks?!

Good lord people. Just be happy. Just try it.
It's not the age of happiness, it's the age of greed and remorse because we don't have what our neighbor has, or somtin like that :thwap:

I would like a #2 safety (if there is such a thing these days) with more experience then those we do have, same with CB, we havn't finished the season with 2 quality starters in years, both positions obviously rely heavily on a 3rd or 4th tier players, and both positions are complicated, and hard for rookies to do well. ( I agree though, we can not be 3 deep with starters at every position, no team is)

same with 3 dn ILB, why people think these positions are easy transitions is beyond me, interior defensive position are a huge learning curve, 70% of there snaps are zone coverage, meaning, not only do they need to know there assignment, they also need to know the assignments of position partners, and surrounding positions, now add in that a offense may use a dozen concepts from every alignment and thats confusing for vets let alone rookies, hopefully Hafley keeps it as simple as possible for them