Rodgers out with covid

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Rodgers will not be talking to the media as scheduled today. I think that's as much of a confirmation as we can get right now.
RIP JustJeff

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:04
am I to believe as stringent as the NFL is concerning covid, and the protocol concerning vaccinated and un vaccinated requirements that they would just take your word, or would they require vaccinated players to show there vaccination card, which every vaccinated person gets to prove this stuff.

here we are believing people like Rappoport, Shefter, and all the other ink salesman versus our QB and Packer staff in charge of these issues.

no one wants to say it, but just look at the vaccination rates for northern WI and the U P, barely 50 % thats why covid is spiking again in our part of the country.
I want to believe it's not true too but if he's ruled out ready, then he for sure isn't vaccinated.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Looking like unvaccinated do not have to wear masks on sidelines, so that outward indicator may not be true.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

paco wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:05
Rodgers will not be talking to the media as scheduled today. I think that's as much of a confirmation as we can get right now.
Thats just confirmation that he is in protocols. I dont think anyone has disputed that.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:06
Yoop wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:04
am I to believe as stringent as the NFL is concerning covid, and the protocol concerning vaccinated and un vaccinated requirements that they would just take your word, or would they require vaccinated players to show there vaccination card, which every vaccinated person gets to prove this stuff.

here we are believing people like Rappoport, Shefter, and all the other ink salesman versus our QB and Packer staff in charge of these issues.

no one wants to say it, but just look at the vaccination rates for northern WI and the U P, barely 50 % thats why covid is spiking again in our part of the country.
I want to believe it's not true too but if he's ruled out ready, then he for sure isn't vaccinated.
vaccinated players can still get covid, and will have to follow the same protocols of any other player with covid

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

[mention]Acrobat[/mention] I think he can afford it...

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

By definition from the CDC, vaccination and immunization are interchangeable terms.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Conspiracy Theory: Any and all talk of Rodgers retiring actually had to do with Vaccine protocol disputes and nothing to do with the Packers org.

:lol:

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Why am I not staying out of this thread like I said I would? :lol:
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:10
RIP JustJeff

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

paco wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:14
It's actually not that far out to think this is partly why Rodgers considered retiring.

packman114
Reactions:

Post by packman114 »

:banana: Maybe the testing is faulty? Favre would have figured out a way to play! :banana: :lol:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Just like the off-season, not gunna waste any time or effort on Aaron Rodgers drama till we start to see actual facts. No point in playing the speculation game.

I have been kind of secretly hoping we could get to see Love for a game or two this season. Might be the worst thing for Aaron here if he is for sure out for the game. I’d Love looks really really good, gunna make it just that much more likely this will be his last year here. He saw his friend Alex Smith miss a game with a concussion and never got the starting job back from Kaepernick. I’m sure that’s on his mind and should have been all spring/summer when contemplating getting a vaccine.

My only thoughts on the topic till we know more.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

By my thinking, anyone who chooses to play this type of word game is a coward. Stand up for what you did or believe and be ready to logically defend your position.

…. Get better soon - whoever gets the famed crud.
GO PACK GO!!!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

So, Rodgers lies to media and team officials that he is vaccinated. They place him in vaccinated group and he is not subject to the protocol for the unvaccinated. He tests positive. Why would he reveal that he is unvaccinated?

Or does the NFL need to confirm that players are vaccinated?

Or, Rodgers is known to not be fully vaccinated and the team/he have not been complying with the protocol at all. What? Why?
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 03 Nov 2021 11:24, edited 1 time in total.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

paco wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:14
Important to stay in the know, not worth it to waste time debating with someone who is all politically charged up.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Just what you wanted, a &%$@ storm.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

If the league tries to come down on Rodgers hard i could see him just saying eff it and retiring. Just sayin

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

NCF wrote:
03 Nov 2021 11:32
Just what you wanted, a &%$@ storm.

I call this an opportunity for LaFleur to sew up coach of the year.