Seahawks @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 14th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Rodgers says he gets hate from the media and press (pre this ordeal), but really they give him a pass and blame McCarthy or the roster for most of his NFCCG shortcomings. We have never really seen the "Rodgers vs the world" version of Rodgers.

I look forward to the show in the coming weeks :aok:
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2021 07:28
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
12 Nov 2021 06:44
Packers have beaten Seattle 9 straight times at Lambeau Field. And are 12-3 overall vs. the Seahawks at home.
I don't know if there is a team who we have dominated more but suffer so much pain from.

The Seahawks only wins are primarily from controversy.

2006 - Game could have sent GB to the playoffs if we won this Monday Night Game. Had a good opportunity when we stopped Matt H. but ref throws bullsh*t flag of roughing the Passer on an incomplete throw on 3rd down

2012 - Fail Mary

2014 - WTF

Otherwise the Hawks have gotten us once since like 1999. That's just so crazy to me how one sided this rivalry is. It honestly isn't a rivalry outside the fact that SEA kept winning when they didn't deserve it and were cocky as f*ck about it.
You had to go there! I literally get nauseous when I think about the game that shall not be named...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Pckfn23 wrote:
12 Nov 2021 08:15
go pak go wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Packers have beaten Seattle 9 straight times at Lambeau Field. And are 12-3 overall vs. the Seahawks at home.
I don't know if there is a team who we have dominated more but suffer so much pain from.

2006 - Game could have sent GB to the playoffs if we won this Monday Night Game. Had a good opportunity when we stopped Matt H. but ref throws bullsh*t flag of roughing the Passer on an incomplete throw on 3rd down

2012 - Fail Mary

2014 - WTF

Otherwise the Hawks have gotten us once since like 1999. That's just so crazy to me how one sided this rivalry is. It honestly isn't a rivalry outside the fact that SEA kept winning when they didn't deserve it and were cocky as f*ck about it.
You had to go there! I literally get nauseous when I think about the game that shall not be named...
I hate everything about that franchise.

Always will.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Less than ideal news on a Friday.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
12 Nov 2021 12:12

I don't want to cause any flack, but causing flack is my specialty as we all know :rotf:

but we now have two bonified LT's, might be something to think about as we try to trim our cap numbers next year, it would be nice to move Jenkins back to LG with Bahk back, but thats a twenty mil savings if we trade him, just a thought

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
12 Nov 2021 12:31
NCF wrote:

I don't want to cause any flack, but causing flack is my specialty as we all know :rotf:

but we now have two bonified LT's, might be something to think about as we try to trim our cap numbers next year, it would be nice to move Jenkins back to LG with Bahk back, but thats a twenty mil savings if we trade him, just a thought
We would actually have a $16.5 million HIGHER cap hit if we move on from Bakh in 2022.

He is guaranteed to be a Packer.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Sounds like Rodgers is a go.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Stokes questionable. Bakhtiari doubtful, but definitely out.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2021 13:20
Yoop wrote:
12 Nov 2021 12:31
NCF wrote:

We would actually have a $16.5 million HIGHER cap hit if we move on from Bakh in 2022.

He is guaranteed to be a Packer.

thanks, didn't realize we had so much dead cap with him, just looking for a place to lower our cap hit, after how well Jenkins has done at LT it's probably his position going forward, whatever we need to pay him at some point next year, and I'd expect he'll want LT money.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Pckfn23 wrote:
12 Nov 2021 14:01
Stokes questionable. Bakhtiari doubtful, but definitely out.
WTF, Bak...

:?

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I mean Bakh's surgery was like 10 months ago people.

He injured it on 12/31. Surgery was likely around that January 10th to 20th range.

Sometimes these things take time.
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:
12 Nov 2021 14:33

He injured it on 12/31. Surgery was likely around that January 10th to 20th range.

Don't make me get [mention]YoHoChecko[/mention] on your ass. The time has passed.

Read More. Post Less.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Maybe it doesnt have to do with healing and he forgot how to play LT at an elite level and it is taking time to get him back to old form.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Drj820 wrote:
12 Nov 2021 08:06
Rodgers says he gets hate from the media and press (pre this ordeal), but really they give him a pass and blame McCarthy or the roster for most of his NFCCG shortcomings. We have never really seen the "Rodgers vs the world" version of Rodgers.

I look forward to the show in the coming weeks :aok:
Chff and FO spent a couple years claiming Rodgers was just a front runner and sucked in comeback situations. He also hates cancer patients.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

NCF wrote:
12 Nov 2021 14:59
go pak go wrote:

Don't make me get @YoHoChecko on your ass. The time has passed.
Bulaga came back in 9. Anything more than that is unacceptable!
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:

One more thing, cut the "way ahead of schedule" crap, then. What schedule? They were teasing his return Week 1 all offseason. It's now Week 10. Like, just set our realistic expectations from the beginning and maybe fans will ease up on the situation.

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
12 Nov 2021 16:06
go pak go wrote:

One more thing, cut the "way ahead of schedule" crap, then. What schedule? They were teasing his return Week 1 all offseason. It's now Week 10. Like, just set our realistic expectations from the beginning and maybe fans will ease up on the situation.
I think the only real people who said he was "way ahead of schedule" were Youtube guys who didn't have any idea what they were talking about based on new factors and people on this forum looking at other players being 9 months rather than 10 months.

David B said he was about halfway in mid June. So that is 5 months from surgery date. 5 months later would be mid November.

He is literally right on schedule (with a error of a week or two on each side) of what he said he would be. People just didn't listen.
Yoop wrote:

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Yoop wrote:
12 Nov 2021 14:15
thanks, didn't realize we had so much dead cap with him, just looking for a place to lower our cap hit, after how well Jenkins has done at LT it's probably his position going forward, whatever we need to pay him at some point next year, and I'd expect he'll want LT money.
[/quote]

If Rodgers is traded that is up to $26 mil off the cap next season. I seriously doubt Adams gets resigned. King will be gone. If necessary Turner can be a salary cap cut and Yosh is ready to start. Who knows whether Z or Preston will be gone but they don't need both now that Gary is mature. Tonyan and MVS get resigned, then the year after Jenkins and Alexander.

Newsome just wasn't ready. Next season he will be just fine wherever they decide to play him. Myers is going to be a beast. Bakh, Runyan, Myers, Newsome and Jenkins with Yosh and Hanson and somebody else as backups. They have 2 young guards on the PS and if necessary they probably could move Jenkins inside and let Yosh play RT. There will be enough money to keep them all. The best thing you can do for a young QB is to give him the best Oline and the best RB's in the league and Love will have that. Having a really good TE will not hurt either. And you will get your wish, a 1st round pick at WR. Maybe a 2nd round too.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

I like Kevin King the person

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

go pak go wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

2012 - Fail Mary

2014 - WTF

Too bad they left AFC West. The days of Ground Chuck versus the Raiders teams were quite competitive.