Random stuff

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Trudge wrote:
01 Mar 2022 22:35
Maybe brandy or rum might do the trick...?
Nah, not a fan. More whiskey it is. Finished off a Door County bottle I got from my bro in law tonight. As well as a bit more Jameson Black Barrel.

Wife giving up alcohol for lent again, so I have to make up for it. Need to buy some more. She's a rye drinker but I'm not. Need more bourbon in the house. Dangerously low.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I probably shouldn't find it as funny as I do when the cat keeps biting my wife (and he never bites me). But I do.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Jeez, Vince McMahon on Pat McAfee today. He has the total steroid ravaged voice that most of the old wrestlers have.

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

NCF wrote:
03 Mar 2022 13:26
Jeez, Vince McMahon on Pat McAfee today. He has the total steroid ravaged voice that most of the old wrestlers have.
And the interview has been $%@# awesome. I knew there was a lot to this guy, but somehow even more layers to him than I would have imagined.

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I have a friend, ok maybe an acquaintance, who doesn't like Tom Hanks. Why is he even an acquaintance?
RIP JustJeff

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

paco wrote:
03 Mar 2022 21:28
I have a friend, ok maybe an acquaintance, who doesn't like Tom Hanks. Why is he even an acquaintance?
I have no idea.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

NCF wrote:
03 Mar 2022 14:18
NCF wrote:
And the interview has been $%@# awesome. I knew there was a lot to this guy, but somehow even more layers to him than I would have imagined.
What's he saying? Going by the wrestlers WWE has been &%$@ for a while.

*their

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

paco wrote:
I know there are quite a few people out there who have the same opinion. I think it mostly has to do with the night that Ricky Gervais hosted the Oscars and openly criticized the Hollywood crowd for supposedly engaging in pedophilia. Tom Hanks, in particular, looked really uncomfortable when the camera showed him sitting in the crowd.

Most of the people I've encountered who don't like him, don't like him because they suspect that he's a pedophile, which I think is a dumb suspicion if based solely on his demeanor that night at the Oscars.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Captain_Ben wrote:
04 Mar 2022 17:14
paco wrote:
I know there are quite a few people out there who have the same opinion. I think it mostly has to do with the night that Ricky Gervais hosted the Oscars and openly criticized the Hollywood crowd for supposedly engaging in pedophilia. Tom Hanks, in particular, looked really uncomfortable when the camera showed him sitting in the crowd.

Most of the people I've encountered who don't like him, don't like him because they suspect that he's a pedophile, which I think is a dumb suspicion if based solely on his demeanor that night at the Oscars.
I never heard about that. The guy I'm talking about says he doesn't like him as an actor, which is just insane.
RIP JustJeff

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

paco wrote:
04 Mar 2022 17:16
Captain_Ben wrote:
04 Mar 2022 17:14
paco wrote:

I never heard about that. The guy I'm talking about says he doesn't like him as an actor, which is just insane.
He's a talented actor, can't deny that.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Trudge wrote:
04 Mar 2022 06:15
NCF wrote:
03 Mar 2022 14:18
NCF wrote:
What's he saying? Going by the wrestlers WWE has been &%$@ for a while.
The women's division is currently better. So sick of it being the Roman Reigns show, where he gets his butt kicked but his "brothers" bail him out and the ref doesn't see. Two years of the same thing. Yawn.

Vince had a great announcer voice in the 80s and 90s, people forget he did that. His feud with Austin 25 years ago was great.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

WWE has one line for everyone, it takes like 2-3 years but it always seems to repeat itself.

*their

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

MLB free agency
NFL free agency
March Madness

Yeah, work production is not on the menu.
RIP JustJeff

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

*their

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I had surgery on my dominant wrist yesterday to treat my STT arthritis that had been worsening over the past 5 years. Holy &%$@-fire, Batman am I in some pain today. This sucks.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

APB wrote:
16 Mar 2022 08:35
I had surgery on my dominant wrist yesterday to treat my STT arthritis that had been worsening over the past 5 years. Holy &%$@, Batman am I in some pain today. This sucks.
Hope you have a quick recovery! My mom essentially broken her dominant shoulder several weeks back. Basically can't do anything with her right arm.
RIP JustJeff

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:
I had surgery on my dominant wrist yesterday to treat my STT arthritis that had been worsening over the past 5 years. Holy &%$@, Batman am I in some pain today. This sucks.
Speedy recovery. What does STT mean?

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

wallyuwl wrote:
16 Mar 2022 13:10
APB wrote:
Scaphotrapeziotrapezoidal

duh
:lol:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
16 Mar 2022 15:07
wallyuwl wrote:
16 Mar 2022 13:10
APB wrote:
Scaphotrapeziotrapezoidal

duh
:lol:
Yep, that’s the one.

Right at base of thumb. Lifting, gripping, twisting all were painful. Procedure I had removed the bone (which had lost all cartilage around it) and replaced it with a portion of tendon removed from same area.