2020 Dynasty League Discussion

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
22 Oct 2020 08:42
So great that Michael Thomas tweaked his hamstring again, I love not having my number 1 WR all year. Good thing I took the gamble and handcuffed him. But Manny Sanders is not MT.
Yeah, I have 4 QB's on a bye, still sitting on Andrew Luck, 2 TE's on IR, injured Noah Fant and Gisecki on a bye.

Have to start Flacco with the Jets in a crap matchup against buffalo and a couple of scrub TE's again.

Barring injury, hopefully this will be my last 'hard' week in terms starting scraps.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BF004 wrote:
22 Oct 2020 10:07
Packfntk wrote:
So great that Michael Thomas tweaked his hamstring again, I love not having my number 1 WR all year. Good thing I took the gamble and handcuffed him. But Manny Sanders is not MT.
Yeah, I have 4 QB's on a bye, still sitting on Andrew Luck, 2 TE's on IR, injured Noah Fant and Gisecki on a bye.

Have to start Flacco with the Jets in a crap matchup against buffalo and a couple of scrub TE's again.

Barring injury, hopefully this will be my last 'hard' week in terms starting scraps.
Maybe you should have anteed up for a QB. :lol:

I feel your pain brother. Playing most of this season without 2 RB1's and possibly the top fantasy WR (Saquon, Chubb, MT) and banged up other places. Goedert needs to come back too, TE is a little thin.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
22 Oct 2020 10:14
BF004 wrote:
22 Oct 2020 10:07
Packfntk wrote:

Maybe you should have anteed up for a QB. :lol:

I feel your pain brother. Playing most of this season without 2 RB1's and possibly the top fantasy WR (Saquon, Chubb, MT) and banged up other places. Goedert needs to come back too, TE is a little thin.
Lol, you wanted a 2nd for a QB who I'd play one week.

Still pissed you got him, you got him 2 minutes before I tried to add him.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BF004 wrote:
22 Oct 2020 10:16
Lol, you wanted a 2nd for a QB who I'd play one week.

Still pissed you got him, you got him 2 minutes before I tried to add him.
Well a couple things here:

1- It is not gentleman like to discuss trade talks in front of the group. :lol:
2- It was not a 2nd strait up, it was the QB and a pick, so a pick bump.
3- Is Haskins going to start next week? Is Alex Smith? Doubt both.

But I was referring to stepping up to pay for other QB's. Like I stepped up for Barkley, you saw how well that panned out. :lol:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Mixon ruled out this week. Fantasy Football is dumb.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

And just like that, Sam Darnold gets the start over Flacco now, just wasted a 4th, lol.

This week is &%$@.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Bah, quit yer bitchin. :rotf:
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I have a couple of trade offers open in the league for over a week with different owners. You guys want to check in and respond?

Read More. Post Less.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

I still got five people to play and BF is just about done. Up 9 on him...think I got this?

Yeah all his QB are on bye but finally I'm getting something year 4.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Trudge wrote:
25 Oct 2020 18:19
I still got five people to play and BF is just about done. Up 9 on him...think I got this?

Yeah all his QB are on bye but finally I'm getting something year 4.
Yeah, you got this easy on me.

By far my crapiest week for injuries and byes.

You lucked out on this one Matty. Although gotta admit, your team looking pretty damn tough this year.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Lockett is single-handedly trying to bring [mention]NCF[/mention] back from the brink here

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

YoHoChecko wrote:
25 Oct 2020 20:49
Lockett is single-handedly trying to bring @NCF back from the brink here
Christian Kirk says not so fast...

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

This SNF game is amazing. Glad my game doesn’t depend on it.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Packfntk wrote:
25 Oct 2020 22:45
I think I'll probably still lose on Monday Night, but having Kirk and the Cards' K really balanced out a monster night by Lockett in our game. It was fun to track; I don't look much at my fantasy scores during the afternoon games. Come Sunday and Monday night, I watch every twist and turn as there are fewer variables and less to monitor.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
25 Oct 2020 23:39
Packfntk wrote:
25 Oct 2020 22:45
I think I'll probably still lose on Monday Night, but having Kirk and the Cards' K really balanced out a monster night by Lockett in our game. It was fun to track; I don't look much at my fantasy scores during the afternoon games. Come Sunday and Monday night, I watch every twist and turn as there are fewer variables and less to monitor.
Kupp + Foles and a 27-point deficit... It'll be close. If I actually needed to win this game, Kupp would catch one pass and go out with a hamstring, so we'll see what happens tonight.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
26 Oct 2020 06:36
Kupp + Foles and a 27-point deficit... It'll be close. If I actually needed to win this game, Kupp would catch one pass and go out with a hamstring, so we'll see what happens tonight.
And if you lose, you'll have the decision to go with Andy Isabella over Dionte Johnson ( :dunno: ) to thank! er, umm, blame. ;)

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

YoHo week next week. Always a fun week.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

YoHoChecko wrote:
26 Oct 2020 09:13
NCF wrote:
26 Oct 2020 06:36
And if you lose, you'll have the decision to go with Andy Isabella over Dionte Johnson ( :dunno: ) to thank! er, umm, blame. ;)
The last time I played Johnson he didn't last the 1st quarter on his bum ankle. He only practiced once this week and I was worried Claypool would get all his chances. I figured there was a decent possibility Johnson would outscore Isabella, but I thought Isabella had the better chance at a big game. Complete opposite happened.

And Johnson did re-injure his ankle and is questionable for next week. So, who the $%@# knows.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
26 Oct 2020 09:24
The last time I played Johnson he didn't last the 1st quarter on his bum ankle. He only practiced once this week and I was worried Claypool would get all his chances. I figured there was a decent possibility Johnson would outscore Isabella, but I thought Isabella had the better chance at a big game. Complete opposite happened.
I gotta say, with the Cardinals putting all their receivers in the teens, it's always fun to see who just caught that when you only get a partial look.

Big guy with a 1? Hopkins or Fitzpatrick. Little guy with a 1? Kirk (for me) or Isabella (for you). Turned out it was always Kirk, haha, except that one time Isabella was wide open in the middle of the field and Murray threw it to Andre the Giant instead and, whoop, INT