Seahawks @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Nov. 14th, 3:25 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

NCF wrote:
15 Nov 2021 21:12
Realist wrote:
15 Nov 2021 18:58
Did the mods cancel Lupe?
Shut. Up.
Pretty simple question. Just havent seen him in awhile.

dsr
Reactions:

Post by dsr »

Pckfn23 wrote:
15 Nov 2021 10:05
I'm surprised that Dillon isn't higher. He ran well and hard, he got some nice gains, he got the 50 yard catch up the sideline where 49 yards came after the catch.

And the biggie was the two touchdowns. Both third down, and only for 3 yards and 2 yards, but both times he was tackled at the line of scrimmage and still got in to score. That is elite to me.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

dsr wrote:
16 Nov 2021 16:06
Pckfn23 wrote:
I'm surprised that Dillon isn't higher. He ran well and hard, he got some nice gains, he got the 50 yard catch up the sideline where 49 yards came after the catch.

And the biggie was the two touchdowns. Both third down, and only for 3 yards and 2 yards, but both times he was tackled at the line of scrimmage and still got in to score. That is elite to me.
AJ Dillon has been the best player on the Packers offense the last 3 games.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Realist wrote:
16 Nov 2021 15:44
NCF wrote:
Realist wrote:
15 Nov 2021 18:58
Did the mods cancel Lupe?
Shut. Up.
I have read enough from you. It’s never quite as simple as you make it seem. If you have a real question, let me know.

Read More. Post Less.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

NCF wrote:
16 Nov 2021 18:59
Realist wrote:
16 Nov 2021 15:44
NCF wrote:

Shut. Up.
I have read enough from you. It’s never quite as simple as you make it seem. If you have a real question, let me know.
Yikes! Sounds like u mean business. No more questions from me.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

dsr wrote:
16 Nov 2021 16:06
Pckfn23 wrote:

Is the NFL finally slowing down for Newman? This is a very pleasant surprise.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Andy Herman's Highest Graded Players on Offense

1. AJ Dillon - this is now 3 weeks in a row
2. Davante Adams
3. Randall Cobb

Andy Herman's Lowest Graded Players on Offense

1. Aaron Rodgers - Much worse when watching a 2nd time.
2. Lucas Patrick
3. Allen Lazard

Really poor performance from Rodgers. Missed multiple throws due to inaccuracy and also made a lot of really poor decisions. At least 3 plays if executed better would have results in TDs:

1. Underthrew MVS in the 1st drive
2. Underthew Aaron Jones on the right sideline
3. Missed a wide open Josiah Deguara

Also made poor throwing decisions. Had Lazard and MVS wide open on the same play and instead checks down to Cobby. Could have very well thrown a pick 6 early in the game on a throw to Adams.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 06:12
Andy Herman's Highest Graded Players on Offense

1. AJ Dillon - this is now 3 weeks in a row
2. Davante Adams
3. Randall Cobb

Andy Herman's Lowest Graded Players on Offense

1. Aaron Rodgers - Much worse when watching a 2nd time.
2. Lucas Patrick
3. Allen Lazard

Really poor performance from Rodgers. Missed multiple throws due to inaccuracy and also made a lot of really poor decisions. At least 3 plays if executed better would have results in TDs:

1. Underthrew MVS in the 1st drive
2. Underthew Aaron Jones on the right sideline
3. Missed a wide open Josiah Deguara

Also made poor throwing decisions. Had Lazard and MVS wide open on the same play and instead checks down to Cobby. Could have very well thrown a pick 6 early in the game on a throw to Adams.
about what I saw and expected from Andrew, Rodgers was a suck fest, late on throws, inacurate, made some poor decisions, I think the covid hit him harder then he let on.

Dillon wasn't a pick I expected, but he is proving he was worth more then we gave, love watching him play, hopefully we get Bahk and Myers back and the run blocking will be even better.

when will Rodgers finally start to play to his capability, he is such a disapointment for me.

our secondary is playing the way I've always hoped they would, they support a good pass rush, but make no mistake the coverage has accounted for most of our pressures, rarely ever is a opposing QB throwing to his first progression ( my opinion)

if this offense can play even close to the way our defense has, we'll be celebrating in Jan.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
17 Nov 2021 07:32

when will Rodgers finally start to play to his capability, he is such a disapointment for me.
I wouldn't go that far.

Rodgers is who Rodgers is. This has been the player we have known and seen since 2015. He is a 6th to 12th rated QB with ridiculous play in the 2nd half of 2016 and all of 2020.

The 2021 Packers offense is very similar to the Packers 2019 offense. But also to be fair, no offensive passing attack, outside of Dak Prescott in Dallas, has had a real consistent threat this year. It's actually a strange season as nobody has really dominated in 2021.

Like all the years, if the team wants to get a ring, we will have to depend on top notch play from Rodgers in the final 2 months. This year our defense is poised to be the best we have seen in a decade. A good defense has carried Rodgers before, so he doesn't have to be elite in each game, but we will need him to string together some strong performances in January and February for sure.

This Sunday is a good time to start. We need to rely on him these next two weeks.
Yoop wrote:

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 07:48
Yoop wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

Rodgers is who Rodgers is. This has been the player we have known and seen since 2015. He is a 6th to 12th rated QB with ridiculous play in the 2nd half of 2016 and all of 2020.

The 2021 Packers offense is very similar to the Packers 2019 offense. But also to be fair, no offensive passing attack, outside of Dak Prescott in Dallas, has had a real consistent threat this year. It's actually a strange season as nobody has really dominated in 2021.

Like all the years, if the team wants to get a ring, we will have to depend on top notch play from Rodgers in the final 2 months. This year our defense is poised to be the best we have seen in a decade. A good defense has carried Rodgers before, so he doesn't have to be elite in each game, but we will need him to string together some strong performances in January and February for sure.

This Sunday is a good time to start. We need to rely on him these next two weeks.
Im sure the shuffling at OL and no Bahk has impacted the O as a whole.

I also think Lafleur has not been great. Lafleur the OC that is.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 08:26
go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

Im sure the shuffling at OL and no Bahk has impacted the O as a whole.

I also think Lafleur has not been great. Lafleur the OC that is.
I believe last Sunday's game was called well. The Seahawks game was far more about execution than it was about play calling.

The plays were there. Just a lot of execution break downs.
Yoop wrote:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Wow, dusty evely sounds a lot like Aaron Rodgers.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
17 Nov 2021 15:04
Wow, dusty evely sounds a lot like Aaron Rodgers.
I thought the same thing at first. :aok:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

go pak go wrote:
Yoop wrote:

I wouldn't go that far.

I would. The disappointment started on the North endzone 8 yard line in the last NFCCG. Plenty of opportunity this season to do better.