Milwaukee Bucks

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

George Hill is off the injury report. Wonder how much he'll play or even what he'll offer. But he has the potential to make an impact in the playoffs.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

paco wrote:
09 May 2022 12:00
George Hill is off the injury report. Wonder how much he'll play or even what he'll offer. But he has the potential to make an impact in the playoffs.
He played on Saturday. Played 11 minutes compared to Carter's 2, so he pretty much looks to take all of those minutes going forward. Not sure I feeling agree with it. I like the spark Carter can provide penetrating to the basket, but the announcers made a lot about Hill's size and strength as a factor in him being an upgrade over Carter who is a pretty big defensive liability.

Read More. Post Less.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

NCF wrote:
09 May 2022 13:51
paco wrote:
09 May 2022 12:00
He played on Saturday. Played 11 minutes compared to Carter's 2, so he pretty much looks to take all of those minutes going forward. Not sure I feeling agree with it. I like the spark Carter can provide penetrating to the basket, but the announcers made a lot about Hill's size and strength as a factor in him being an upgrade over Carter who is a pretty big defensive liability.
Yeah, I actually prefer Carter from an offensive standpoint, but I think they are just trying to win by strong defense as much as possible.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Didn't start watching game 4 until the 4th quarter where the Bucks began up by 7. Wish I hadn't. That was a dominant closing performance by the Celtics.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

This was the one game this series where Middleton would have made the difference between a win and a loss. Both Giannis and Holiday started off cold in the 4th and couldn't recover, and in the past, this is where Khris has taken over.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I saw someone post it on twitter and its true. The Celtics are better at putting a team away. The Bucks play with their food and it usually stays close unless they go out so big the other team can't come back.

Khris and Giannis are the closers. So right now if Giannis can't do it, we're screwed. Someone else needs to find some offensive proficiency.
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Wow, can’t believe the snuck that one out.

Didn’t feel like we deserved to win that one, but amazing D at the end, by all.

Clutch shots by Jrue, that 3 by Giannis, making the right free throw and missing the 2nd one, big free throws by Pat.

Lot of heart and clutch basketball at the end.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

BF004 wrote:
11 May 2022 20:47
Wow, can’t believe the snuck that one out.

Didn’t feel like we deserved to win that one, but amazing D at the end, by all.

Clutch shots by Jrue, that 3 by Giannis, making the right free throw and missing the 2nd one, big free throws by Pat.

Lot of heart and clutch basketball at the end.
I watched the last 1:21 or so. Most defense I have seen in the NBA since the days of 23/45 in red.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

wallyuwl wrote:
12 May 2022 00:01
I watched the last 1:21 or so. Most defense I have seen in the NBA since the days of 23/45 in red.
Then you have missed pretty much 5 straight games of clinic defense from both sides. Incredible series. I hate Boston, but I sure have learned to respect their game.

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

NCF wrote:
12 May 2022 07:59
wallyuwl wrote:
Then you have missed pretty much 5 straight games of clinic defense from both sides. Incredible series. I hate Boston, but I sure have learned to respect their game.
Yeah, this has been a gritty series, awesome D, both teams having to work their tails off for every bucket. You can see how gassed that players are getting.

Be interesting now that they are pushing the series to every other day if this fatigue starts to set in even more. Gunna need a lot of bench minutes on Friday.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

BF004 wrote:
12 May 2022 08:18
NCF wrote:
12 May 2022 07:59
wallyuwl wrote:
Yeah, this has been a gritty series, awesome D, both teams having to work their tails off for every bucket. You can see how gassed that players are getting.

Be interesting now that they are pushing the series to every other day if this fatigue starts to set in even more. Gunna need a lot of bench minutes on Friday.
Perfect time for Middleton to come back even if only for 20 minutes.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Celtics making an insane amount of 3s.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

End of the half sucked. Someone, ANYONE, find some offense!
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Tatum will not stop making shots.
RIP JustJeff

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

paco wrote:
13 May 2022 20:52
Tatum will not stop making shots.
No kidding.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Too many Celtics hitting shots. Also making it a lot harder on us than we are on them.

Still time, bit this feels like it's going game 7.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

What a waste of a monster game from Giannis.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Sunday funday!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

paco wrote:
13 May 2022 19:15
I quoted a Stat that the Bucks give up the most wide open 3's at 20 a game.. A poster responded with that is their defensive strategy. Let's hope the Celtics go cold and Giannis can carry the team yet again. The guy has to be exhausted.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Realist wrote:
14 May 2022 11:23
paco wrote:
13 May 2022 19:15
I quoted a Stat that the Bucks give up the most wide open 3's at 20 a game.. A poster responded with that is their defensive strategy. Let's hope the Celtics go cold and Giannis can carry the team yet again. The guy has to be exhausted.
Watch a game. It is their strategy. This isn't even up for debate.

Read More. Post Less.