2020 Dynasty League Discussion

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

2020 is the worst. Every week is shuffling players around. This week I am without:

Saquon Barkley
Joe Mixon
Allen Robinson
Stefon Diggs
Kenny Golladay

Just brutal.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

In one of my pay leagues I lost every one of my drafted RBs...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Two teams clinched (Tyrants and Trudge), two spots left! One looks to surely be BF for winning the Green Division.

Next teams for the 4 seed:

Madcity- 6-5 (2260 Points)
Backthepack- 5-6 (2,020 Points)
Gurley Men- 5-6 (1,908 Points)
NCF- 4-7 (1,872 Points)
Curdoisseurs- 4-7 (1,726 Points)
Waldo- 3-8 (1,846 Points)
Pckfn23- 3-8 (1,700 Points)

Everyone is technically alive at this point, but Waldo and 23 are more dead in the water than alive.... NCF and Cudeoisseurs are on life support.

Madcity Opponents left: Backthepack, Trudge, Gurley Men
Backthepack Opponents left: Madcity, Waldo, NCF
Gurley Men Opponents left: Waldo, Curdoisseurs, Madcity

HUGE game between City and Backthepack this week. Could nearly eliminate Backthepack if Madcity wins. Gurley Men look to have the easiest schedule remaining.

Good luck fellas!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I think this league only has 4 good teams right now.

Great summary, pckfntk.

I guess it'll be a more interesting and competitive league if backthepack beats madcity creating a true race for the final playoff spot. So I'll root for that; no selfish, draft-related reasons at all. Just for competitive nature.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

I know it has been discussed before, but man, the 4th place team in the Gold Division has 112 more points then the 1st place team in the Green Division. Nuts.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

I just wanted to point out, again, that I've placed 2 to last, dead last, and second to last in the years I've played.

That's all. ;)
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Backthepack and Madcity's crucial playoff matchup was close until Tyreek Hill went out of this world on everyone. Unreal.

Packers-Bears tonight will shed light on me and Waldo's matchup, still up in the air.

BF showing UP today.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

BF and Titletown having an absolutely wild matchup tonight. That Goedert TD changed everything

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

YoHoChecko wrote:
30 Nov 2020 21:24
BF and Titletown having an absolutely wild matchup tonight. That Goedert TD changed everything
Insane game. Dallas had a ridiculous night.

Up 38 points against NCF, I think I'm ok.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yeah, can’t say I’m particularly happy about miles sanders only getting 6 carries.

Carson Wentz is so bad, hope we can pressure him next week, he’ll just keep throwing us the ball.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This could have won it for me too.

Instead, slayton gets hurt on the play and gets 0 for the day. :thwap:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Remember that time BF rubbed it in via text that he was going to beat me, and I said that it really doesn't matter, we are both in the dance anyway? Well, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES BF???????

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Packfntk wrote:
01 Dec 2020 07:50
Remember that time BF rubbed it in via text that he was going to beat me, and I said that it really doesn't matter, we are both in the dance anyway? Well, HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES BF???????

Damn straight I wanted to win. :P

And I didn't say I was going to beat you, I correctly had little faith, I said I wanted to kick your ass. ;)

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

HAHA, in a meaningless game it was fun nonetheless.

YoHo needs that Steelers game to happen or his season is toast. Madcity has a tiny chance at losing if Claypool freaks out, but very minimal.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Turns out FleaFlicker uses Dominion to tally the score.

Just happened to see a total point dump for Nick whenever Wentz threw the ball to Goedert. Turned out to be about the exact number of points Nick needed. And there was no way the turnout was that low in Miles Sanders county.

#WeWon

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

:rotf:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

The Steelers have only scored less than 6 on defense once this season, so I think I'm a pretty good bet to win this week.

Was genuinely expecting a top-2 pick this year, but I guess Rodgers and Antonio Gibson had other plans.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

YoHoChecko wrote:
01 Dec 2020 11:25
The Steelers have only scored less than 6 on defense once this season, so I think I'm a pretty good bet to win this week.

Was genuinely expecting a top-2 pick this year, but I guess Rodgers and Antonio Gibson had other plans.
I have Nick's 1st, so wanted to get the scenario where Trudge wins the division, and then Nick and Trudge both lose in round 1, then I get the #7 picks. :lol:

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

BF004 wrote:
01 Dec 2020 11:37
YoHoChecko wrote:
01 Dec 2020 11:25

I have Nick's 1st, so wanted to get the scenario where Trudge wins the division, and then Nick and Trudge both lose in round 1, then I get the #7 picks. :lol:
The way this season has gone you will probably get your wish and I will not be in the Championship game. Guys like Golladay and Mixon being out are hurting me where I thought I would be super dominant.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Oh, no way in hell you are making the championship game, but I want the 7th pick, not 8th.