Successful Season

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

salmar80 wrote:
16 Aug 2020 21:41
This may be loser mentality, but if I get to see any meaningful Packer football games this year, I'll be happy.
I got to the first training camp practice, ate up all the tweets and media reports, and suddenly realized I hadn't looked past that. I didn't know any more of the camp schedule--and not just because it wasn't available; I simply hadn't thought about it.

The same thing is going to happen with week one. I have no doubt we'll get to week one and play a football game. I have very little doubt we'll win that. Once that game is over, I'll have to re-calibrate and prepare for the actual season and what may follow. But yeah, for now? A week one win at Minnesota. 30+ points from our offense. Then we'll see.