Welcome All!!!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

lifelong_packfan wrote:
30 Mar 2020 13:19
Hello everyone. Like other new posters here, a few years ago I did a few posts but then forgot my password so I just "lurked" the bulletin board. Now that a new board has been started, I was able to create a new user name and password and may do some posting later on. I have always enjoyed reading the posts on the JustJeffs bulletin and want to thank the administrator s for setting up the new modernized board.
:aok:

Welcome to the gang!

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lifelong_packfan wrote:
30 Mar 2020 13:19
Hello everyone. Like other new posters here, a few years ago I did a few posts but then forgot my password so I just "lurked" the bulletin board. Now that a new board has been started, I was able to create a new user name and password and may do some posting later on. I have always enjoyed reading the posts on the JustJeffs bulletin and want to thank the administrator s for setting up the new modernized board.
Glad this change brought you back!

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pugger wrote:
30 Mar 2020 13:01
Raptorman wrote:
29 Mar 2020 11:21
TheGreenMan wrote:
29 Mar 2020 10:44

I'm surprised raptor puts up with us to be honest.

@Raptorman how many Packers fans frequent your Vikings boards? Insufferable?
Very few. Most don't last because they get too cocky and end up being banned. But then to them, that's a feather in their cap. Personally, I'd rather talk football than trash.

I actually find some Vikings boards to be more insufferable than a lot of Packers boards.(You guys are easy) At least I know what I get here. To have Vikings fans continue to bitch about every little thing they don't agree with gets boring. And it's usually one or two posters who just can't move on.
I'll never forget my hubby's story after giving blood in our community here several years ago. While his blood was being drawn he started to chat with another gal who lived behind us. She told him she was from the twin cities and was cordial until she found out he was from GB. She got real nasty and told him she hoped Farve kicks our a@@, etc. Good lord... :swear:
Wow. It's only a freaking game. I know some people who follow college football get bent out of shape if you say you support another team. I would have no hesitation walking into any bar of another team my Vikings are playing. I'm sure I would find that one jerk. But, most of the people would be civil. And as long as you don't talk crap, they will leave you alone.