Packers Next Stadium

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
02 Dec 2021 05:57
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
01 Dec 2021 20:28
Yoop wrote:
01 Dec 2021 07:59

Hey Ringo, you've proclaimed that you like to stand during games a half doz times, we got the message.
Does anyone have any sympathy for short people that can't see over tall people when the whole place is standing?
Nope. You figure it out like you do at a concert or any other fan venue. If that means standing on the bench of the standing fan in front of me, so be it. They forfeit their right to a clean butt in that instance. :mrgreen:

And I’m not tall by any stretch. FYI
shorter people have to over come there limitations, pack several tubes of super glue, once those taller people sit, your problems are solved, let the andy fram ushers peel them off the benches after the game :idea: :rotf:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Yoop wrote:
02 Dec 2021 06:23
APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Does anyone have any sympathy for short people that can't see over tall people when the whole place is standing?
Nope. You figure it out like you do at a concert or any other fan venue. If that means standing on the bench of the standing fan in front of me, so be it. They forfeit their right to a clean butt in that instance. :mrgreen:

shorter people have to over come there limitations, pack several tubes of super glue, once those taller people sit, your problems are solved, let the andy fram ushers peel them off the benches after the game :idea: :rotf:
Yooper just took the concept of getting "unglued" to another level. At times the sophistication of these discussions takes us to levels never imaginable. The genius of it all ....... :idn:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Yoop wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
01 Dec 2021 07:19

Am so much looking forward to having a blast at a Lambeau Field January 2022 playoff game in Titletown. Standing the whole game is not ever a problem.
Rock on PackerBackers !!!!!!
Hey Ringo, you've proclaimed that you like to stand during games a half doz times, we got the message.
No. Their primary role is to make noise and give our team HFA; personal enjoyment is secondary. It's not like people stand all game long, just in special situations -- watch the Jumbotron on those plays.
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Yoop wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
01 Dec 2021 07:19

Am so much looking forward to having a blast at a Lambeau Field January 2022 playoff game in Titletown. Standing the whole game is not ever a problem.
Rock on PackerBackers !!!!!!
Is there a number lower than zero I can use here? If yes, that.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
02 Dec 2021 06:46
Yoop wrote:
02 Dec 2021 06:23
APB wrote:

Yooper just took the concept of getting "unglued" to another level. At times the sophistication of these discussions takes us to levels never imaginable. The genius of it all ....... :idn:
As a owner I think I have the right to tell non owners to plant there butts in the seat, people can yell just as loud when sitting, standing is highly over rated, and causes a person to pee more often, there by negating a Fans team value cause he spend more time running back and forth to the bathroom, as we know a trip to the poty also involves a concession stop for more booze, it's a vicious cycle :rotf:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

So the next stadium shall have what?! :dunno:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
07 Dec 2021 22:00
what next stadium?

George Halas is dead, minus Halas and there is no Lambeau, it's very possible there is no Packers as well, whats likely is that there is a team some where in southern Wisconsin with a different name.

Now obviously we love beating and hating the Bears, but we owe there old Owner for helping us realize we had to build a stadium in order to keep our team financially solvable so we'd have a team in GB today, and now it's considered by many to be a NFL shrine of achievement, the smallest NFL city with one of the best venues in the league, why the rush to replace it? :dunno:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I just think Lambeau is perfect honestly.

Maybe more hotels nearby and the jumbotron needs to be updated but beyond that I just don't know how much better it can get.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Yeah, um, I'm really not sure why your pushing this thread or what you're trying to get at...?

What makes you think the Packers have any plans to ditch their current stadium? With all the upgrades they're doing, I wouldn't be surprised to be setting my arse down (during stoppages in play only, of course) on a current bleacher bowl seat 30 years from now.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
Reduced seating capacity (no benches)?

More non-football attractions?

More concessions?

A giant floating video screen, held up by drones over the center of the field, that "accidentally" malfunctions and crushes the entire Vikings offense? :hide:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

go pak go wrote:
08 Dec 2021 07:32

Maybe more hotels nearby and the jumbotron needs to be updated but beyond that I just don't know how much better it can get.
Cheerleaders

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

wallyuwl wrote:
08 Dec 2021 12:48
go pak go wrote:

Cheerleaders
Not gonna lie. I could literally care less.

7 teams do not have official cheerleaders and I am more than okay with that.

Bears, Packers, Browns, Bills, Giants, Chargers, Steelers.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

wallyuwl wrote:
08 Dec 2021 12:48
go pak go wrote:

Cheerleaders
See, I would be against that. Most professional cheerleaders don't get paid well or treated fairly. Just look at the WFT debacle for a start.

However, if the team wants to continue using volunteers from the local colleges, I am fine with that.
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
A roof. Yeah, a roof. :rotf:

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
29 Nov 2021 05:36
go pak go wrote:
28 Nov 2021 19:39
The crowd today was absolutely AWESOME. :aok:
Twas a GOLD Package crowd.
Yep. Happy to say that I was part of that boisterous crowd. I enjoyed cheering for the team, celebrating outstanding plays whether I was standing or sitting. To be honest, it was mostly standing.

I’ve been to many games, usually playoff games, where we stood the whole time. That did not bother me one bit. What does bother me is how a simple statement on this forum gets twisted into an outrageous conclusion that challenges my (and anyone else who may think similarly) support of the incredible GBP. I’m not allowed to say on this forum what I think about the stupidity of that type of “grasshopper” response.

Be nice!! Aren’t you happy that most of us here support this team in different but equal ways!! There is only so much you can do to support America’s Team!!

Go Pack Go!!! See you there Sunday. I’ll be standing in front of you. :woohoo:
GO PACK GO!!!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

GJPackerBacker wrote:
08 Dec 2021 20:24
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
29 Nov 2021 05:36
go pak go wrote:
28 Nov 2021 19:39
The crowd today was absolutely AWESOME. :aok:
Twas a GOLD Package crowd.
Yep. Happy to say that I was part of that boisterous crowd. I enjoyed cheering for the team, celebrating outstanding plays whether I was standing or sitting. To be honest, it was mostly standing.

I’ve been to many games, usually playoff games, where we stood the whole time. That did not bother me one bit. What does bother me is how a simple statement on this forum gets twisted into an outrageous conclusion that challenges my (and anyone else who may think similarly) support of the incredible GBP. I’m not allowed to say on this forum what I think about the stupidity of that type of “grasshopper” response.

Be nice!! Aren’t you happy that most of us here support this team in different but equal ways!! There is only so much you can do to support America’s Team!!

Go Pack Go!!! See you there Sunday. I’ll be standing in front of you. :woohoo:
Now that's the spirit ..... doing whatever it takes / maximum effort required to bring the title back to Titletown! Multiply this dedicated effort by 80000 combined with maximum internal drive and intelligence within the building .... there it is in all of its Packer glory.
Go Packers! Beat Da Bears again.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

For all of those who continue to argue with me about my "Deer District Theory"... the Patriots get it... and they are in Boston.

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

NCF wrote:
10 Dec 2021 12:30
For all of those who continue to argue with me about my "Deer District Theory"... the Patriots get it... and they are in Boston.

They have chowder, lobster, scrod and clams. We have walleye, perch, brats and cheese curds.
The population of the greater Green Bay area is at least 15X smaller than the greater Boston area. The old County Stadium scoreboard was good enough.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

NCF wrote:
10 Dec 2021 12:30

I think this is so cool.

And I really, really hope the video board the Packers put in Lambeau is absolutely bada$$. The current one is pretty small.

That outdoor area they are doing looks amazing.
Yoop wrote:

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

I think the taxpayers are going to say no. So there won't be a new stadium unless the Packers pay for it, 100%.