Packers @ 49ers GDT 9/26/21 7:20pm CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
01 Oct 2021 08:30
Pckfn23 wrote:
01 Oct 2021 08:27
An interesting take as others look like this for this game:
Credit where credit is due, this unit has taken their lumps through three games, but they were very good against San Francisco. Green Bay allowed only 3.2 yards per rush, Kenny Clark could not be stopped, and he also received some help with solid performances from Dean Lowry and Tyler Lancaster.
Paul Bretl

Keke was probably really bad, but the rest I do not believe were. Seems like a bit of confirmation bias going on on this one. We will see how they do on Sunday though.
I agree. I did see Lowry get into multiple plays.

But I will say. I did never even saw 96. The dude has been terrible. He is the person I want to take snaps away from and I think TJ Slayton and Z Smith can do that later this season.
to bad, I remember the coaches had high expectations for Keke, we all did, Herman is right, take Clark away and we'd be in trouble, Lupe and others are right, we should have bought a DL early TC, one who has a track record of at least average starter ability, our DL position has been a revolving door of mediocre ability outside of Clark and Daniels the last decade.

I didn't catch his individual OL grades, have to re listen later, thanks for bringing :aok: