Buccaneers @ Packers - NFCC Playoff GDT - 1/24 - 2:05 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Pugger wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:28
Yoop wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:26
williewasgreat wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:17
So now all the Brady accolades will begin and quite honestly, he played like crap!
yep, since we gave him all day to throw, he should have had 3 times as many yards, everyone one and there brother had said and shown with graphic evidence that the best way to stop Brady was by dialing up the pass rush, I guess Pettine didn't get the memo.
Pettine is another one that should be shown the door.
Pettine had to actually interview to keep his job after 1 year and a 13-3 season last year. That speaks volumes
Last edited by JKB on 24 Jan 2021 17:31, edited 1 time in total.

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

lupedafiasco wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:27
go pak go wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:22
Literally all of our stars let us down except Kenny Clark and Jaire Alexander.
Rodgers, Alexander, Clark, and MVS all showed up. Thats it. MVS needs credit given. He balled out today and was good.

Ive been telling you all for year King sucks. Shocker. Turner sucked. Wagner definitely sucked. Savage for as good as he is in coverage is the worst tackler on the team. He really needs to improve there. Adams dropping TDs. ESB dropping an easy one. Aaron Jones fumble was as costly as it gets.
Our oline benefits from Rodgers being the best pocket mover. Our wrs got not separation today - MVS did on plays but even that one over the middle it was more just good hands - rodgers zipped it by CBs head.

We had an easy schedule and played a pathetic rams team - this is who we are

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

JKB wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:30
Pugger wrote:
Yoop wrote:

yep, since we gave him all day to throw, he should have had 3 times as many yards, everyone one and there brother had said and shown with graphic evidence that the best way to stop Brady was by dialing up the pass rush, I guess Pettine didn't get the memo.
Pettine is another one that should be shown the door.
Pettine had to actually work to keep his job after 1 year and a 13-3 season last year. That speaks volumes
Pettine can't help it if his players are losing 1v1. Pass rush non existant and secondary poor. Jaire and Clark are big but we have too much crap with the rest.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Its all good guys. We are gonna get our 2nd year jump next year by our first round QB.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Would have won if not for King and Jones gifiting Tampa two touchdowns :thwap:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

williewasgreat wrote:
I really thought the Packers would win this game. I guess I will have Super Bowl Sunday available now. I don't give a rat's a$$ about any of the teams still playing.
I don't give a rat's tail who wins the AFC as long as they bury the Bucs in 2 weeks.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Well there were reasons some of us weren’t totally convinced with this team, and took heat for expressing that. Although I didn’t expect lefluer to be the main man to blame.

Going for two when we’ve sucked at going for two all year, instead of just going down 7 if we eventually give up a fg.

Kicking a fg when we were going to need a td anyways.

And completely abandoning the run the entire 4th as if there was two minutes left in the game the entire quarter was a choke.

Completely abandoned the run in the red zone all game.

Beyond that king played awful all game. The throw on the the penalty wasn’t even a good throw.

Aaron Jones last moment as a packer will be fumbling twice in the game, one costing us the game sort of.

Not having Bak hurt

Sucks we wasted such a good game by MVS. Proud of him.

Rodgers can’t totally blame others though. He threw the INT, he missed Lazard in end zone early and forced the ball to adams. He was good, not great. He needed to be great to overcome his coach, the early defense, and Jones fumbles.

This feels like the best chance we will have in a while.

It Hurts.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Willink wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:32
We would have still been up by 3 if Rodgers int was called a flag.
RIP JustJeff

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

lupedafiasco wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:31
Its all good guys. We are gonna get our 2nd year jump next year by our first round QB.
I am at the point where I will be good about splitting with Rodgers and going with Love.

I think this teams needs accountability and Rodgers hides the flaws. Moving on from Rodgers will force management and coaching to be better.

However losing the best qb of all time will probably hurt for a while

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Had our chances and the ball.
Wasn’t the refs.
Wasn’t 1 fluke play.
Close but no cigar.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

TheGreenMan wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:33
Willink wrote:
We would have still been up by 3 if Rodgers int was called a flag.
Refs didn't help us there and Rodgers sailed some passes but he played well enough to win. Those two plays were crushing

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Pugger wrote:
williewasgreat wrote:
I really thought the Packers would win this game. I guess I will have Super Bowl Sunday available now. I don't give a rat's a$$ about any of the teams still playing.
I don't give a rat's tail who wins the AFC as long as they bury the Bucs in 2 weeks.
AFC wins superbowl - no chance bucs win.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Willink wrote:
King gifted 2 TDs himself.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Yoop wrote:
williewasgreat wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:17
So now all the Brady accolades will begin and quite honestly, he played like crap!
Pettine actually did on the 1st drive. Brought pressure, tight man coverage. Problem: When you blitz, it means 1-1s, and our DBs (apart from Alexander) lost 1-1s at a decisively losing rate. Pettine got way better results when pressuring with 4.

And this is not a defense of Pettine. That call at the end of the 1st half will boggle my mind for a long time...

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

bud fox wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:31
I am at the point where I will be good about splitting with Rodgers and going with Love.

I think this teams needs accountability and Rodgers hides the flaws. Moving on from Rodgers will force management and coaching to be better.

However losing the best qb of all time will probably hurt for a while
Nonsense. Rodgers ain't the problem and lord knows what we have in Love. smh
Last edited by Pugger on 24 Jan 2021 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

What really pisses me off is that we held them to 76 yards and 3.2 ypc rushing, and got 3 turnovers. $%@# fumbles and blown coverages...
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Drj820 wrote:
Rodgers can’t totally blame others though. He threw the INT, he missed Lazard in end zone early and forced the ball to adams. He was good, not great. He needed to be great to overcome his coach, the early defense, and Jones fumbles.

This feels like the best chance we will have in a while.

It Hurts.
That wasn't a legit interception.

Agreed on the last bit
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I just wanna know where the people are defending King for years.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

JKB wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:34
Had our chances and the ball.
Wasn’t the refs.
Wasn’t 1 fluke play.
Close but no cigar.
Yeeeaaah. Simply too many mistakes, both individual and coaching-related, all around to win. Wasn't even close to the product we put on the field vs the Rams.

Definitely a winnable game, just beat ourselves and TB took advantage.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

bud fox wrote:
24 Jan 2021 17:35
Pugger wrote:
williewasgreat wrote:
AFC wins superbowl - no chance bucs win.
:pray: