Packers @ Eagles GDT: Sunday, Nov. 27th, 7:20 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Packers @ Eagles GDT: Sunday, Nov. 27th, 7:20 PM CST

Post by Pckfn23 »

:packers: Green Bay Packers @ Philadelphia Eagles :eagles:
Sunday, November 27th, 2022, 7:20 PM CST
Spread: Green Bay Packers +6.5
Over/Under: 46.5

Stadium

Lincoln Financial Field

Injury Report
https://www.packers.com/team/injury-report/

Broadcast
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=12
Cris Collinsworth, Mike Tirico

Dope Sheet
https://www.packers.com/news/dope-sheet ... ek-12-2022
The Green Bay Packers (4-7) travel to Philadelphia to take on the Eagles (9-1) in a prime-time matchup on Sunday night.

This is the first time the Packers and Eagles matchup with be on Sunday night.
The Packers have won six of the last eight meetings against the Eagles (including playoffs), including the last three contests at Philadelphia (2016, 2010 Playoffs, 2010). Prior to the three wins at the Eagles, Philadelphia had beaten Green Bay nine straight times at home (1974-2006).
The Packers won the last matchup, 30-16, at home in 2020.
The last time the Packers played at Philadelphia was also a prime-time game, a 27-13 win on Monday Night Football in 2016.
Green Bay is 16-4 in prime-time games since 2019, an .800 winning percentage that ranks No. 2 in the NFL over that span (Kansas City, 17-4, .810). Of those 20 contests, 10 have been played on Sunday nights with the Packers going 8-2 with an .800 winning percentage that ranks No. 1 in the NFL among teams that have played on Sunday night more than five times since 2019.
In Week 13, Green Bay plays at division foe Chicago, ending a run of five road trips in seven games, and then will have its bye week before coming back to host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football on December 19.
Weather
image.png
image.png (506.46 KiB) Viewed 810 times
JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Eagles 17
:lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi: :lombardi:
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Getting harder to keep a sliver of faith, but just go out and win, figure out the rest after that.

Won’t be too devastated if we lose and the packer brass just tells Aaron you have a thumb injury, and we get to see Love for 5 games.

I don’t think Philly is all that good, we’ve played better teams this year.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

We are still in race for #1 pick, so lets do this and lo… ah f*ck I cant do it. :lol: Go Pack Go !!! Win!!!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Could be rodgers last start as a packer
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

Drj820 wrote:
24 Nov 2022 21:15
Could be rodgers last start as a packer
Actually I expect Rodgers, more or less subtly, announcing his wish to wander off soon when they are mathematically eliminated. It makes no sense for him to stay since this team seems not loaded for the future, on the contrary, it seems to need gross injections of talent.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Interesting similarities.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Ghost_Lombardi
Reactions:

Post by Ghost_Lombardi »

Philly 34 - GB 12.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
25 Nov 2022 08:34
Philly 34 - GB 12.
no way Crosby can make 4 FG's in one game any more :lol:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I’ve been clinging to the “signs of life” mantra for the last month. But I haven’t seen our offense step up yet to the level that I would hope. I think that it can. Again, the OLine plays a huge part, as it fights for consistency. Is this the game that they finally put it all together?

Nope. Because there’s something else troubling this team. But it might play well enough that it improves in the RZ. Aaron Rodgers just has to utilize his young WRs to get there a few times.

I do think the D pulls out a few more stops and takes risks that it normally hasn’t. Maybe they can steal a couple of turnovers.

So, a walkoff FG gives the Packers a victory. This is the scenario that, I think, makes the biggest teaser of a season that has been a continual tease.

Packers 25
Eagles 24

(This written as news of Sean Rhyan being suspended brings even more turmoil to the locker room. Eish!)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Yoop wrote:
25 Nov 2022 09:06
Ghost_Lombardi wrote:
25 Nov 2022 08:34
Philly 34 - GB 12.
no way Crosby can make 4 FG's in one game any more :lol:
Only if they are all under 30 yards.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Just run the damn ball. Learn from the teams before you.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Raptorman wrote:
25 Nov 2022 17:13
Agree. This should be a very competitive game. I listen to some Philly talk radio. They hate their DC and complain about the refs just like posters here. Rodgers last chance as well. If he craps the bed someone has to grow a pair and sit him.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

The Eagles are what we thought we were. :rotf:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Realist wrote:
26 Nov 2022 12:22
Raptorman wrote:
Agree. This should be a very competitive game. I listen to some Philly talk radio. They hate their DC and complain about the refs just like posters here. Rodgers last chance as well. If he craps the bed someone has to grow a pair and sit him.
I hope you don’t mind me chiming in, but Philly fans are the epitome of complainers. Even if they have nothing to complain about…

I went to a Packer game there years ago. Creepy.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Scott4Pack wrote:
26 Nov 2022 18:38
Realist wrote:
Raptorman wrote:
I hope you don’t mind me chiming in, but Philly fans are the epitome of complainers. Even if they have nothing to complain about…

Philly and Chicago are both creepy. Soldier Field used to be a fun time, but not any more. Philly is still a sewer. Let's see if Aaron Rodgers can pull off another I OWN YOU game in Chicago.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Scott4Pack wrote:
Realist wrote:
Raptorman wrote:

[mention]Packfntk[/mention], didn’t you go to a game in Philly a few years back? If I remember correctly, didn’t you say your visiting fan experience was…less than extraordinary?

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

APB wrote:
27 Nov 2022 08:00
Scott4Pack wrote:
Realist wrote:

@Packfntk, didn’t you go to a game in Philly a few years back? If I remember correctly, didn’t you say your visiting fan experience was…less than extraordinary?
Nope, my buddies are avoiding Philly and I keep saying we need to get it done. We have 18/32 down, Philly being one of them. I’ve heard horror stories.
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!