Rewatch questions...

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Rewatch questions...

Post by mnkcarp »

What I want to do at least once ( or once a day for the next six months, lol) is watch the Green Bay vs. Dallas game over, but with audio from Packers Radio Network.

Is this possible?

Every Buck/Aikman game for the last ten years I've thought there should be an app that syncs the TV video with the radio audio for people who don't watch 100% live.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

If you find it, please share!

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

For starters, I need to find an audio file of the game broadcast. I'd listen to it like a podcast every day this week at work for sure.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

The NFL is trying to find so many ways of adding revenue.

Being able to link the radio broadcast to the game LIVE would generate a lot of revenue. I would sign up and pay without question.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

NFL execs: "Not possible....blah, blah...time delay...blah, blah...can't hear TV ads...blah,blah...reduced revenue..."
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

mnkcarp wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:12
What I want to do at least once ( or once a day for the next six months, lol) is watch the Green Bay vs. Dallas game over, but with audio from Packers Radio Network.

Is this possible?

Every Buck/Aikman game for the last ten years I've thought there should be an app that syncs the TV video with the radio audio for people who don't watch 100% live.
I don't know how you can rewatch the game without the network announcers. The game is going to be re-aired on the NFL Network today at 4:30 EST.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
15 Jan 2024 12:23
NFL execs: "Not possible....blah, blah...time delay...blah, blah...can't hear TV ads...blah,blah...reduced revenue..."
It can be done! They just don’t want to do it. I’ve played around with video and stills and synced an audio track with music and narrative to the video. I created it for a high school awards banquet. From an amateurs perspective, this is tedious work. :bkw: I’m guessing the $$$$ software that is available should make the process easier.
GO PACK GO!!!