Getting to Know the Crew (Revisited...Again)

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Getting to Know the Crew (Revisited...Again)

Post by TheGreenMan »

Jeff did this all the time, and its obviously been years.

Members of come and gone, while some have only changed usernames. Others, well, they've forgotten logins more times than I can count.

Don't worry you don't have to tell everyone one thing about yourself.
TheGreenMan wrote:Scott - Glenwood, IA
BF004 wrote: Kellen - Manitowoc WI -> La Crosse WI -> Decatur GA -> Holmen WI -> Galesville WI -> Suamico WI
Pckfn23 wrote:Brandon - Darlington, WI>Monroe, WI>River Falls, WI>Somerset, WI is my journey.
Willink wrote: Ian - > Rochester NY -> Albany NY -> Rochester NY
go pak go wrote: My name is Kyle. I am a CPA and CMA.

I lived in Sioux Falls, SD on a farm for 21 years. Then lived in the city on my own for 4 years.
I now live in St. Paul with my wife. She is graduating from Dental school.
We are now moving to Cincinnati, OH in June as she will attend dental residency for pediatrics.

Not the best time to move and have a life transition.
Foosball wrote: Dean - Cedar Falls IA > Waukesha WI > Denver CO > Santa Rosa CA > Santa Monica CA > Riverside CA > Livermore CA > Sacramento CA > Oakland CA > Pinole CA > Livermore CA > Brentwood CA
Raptorman wrote: David - Appleton-Superior-Newport News(Langly AFB)- Arlington, VA- Vero Beach - Sebastian FL.
Trudge wrote: Marquette > Escanaba > Bessemer > Ironwood > Stevens Point > Marshfield > Stevens Point > Green Bay
Labrev wrote: Firas - Milwaukee, WI --> Racine, WI --> Glendale, WI <<--->> BAHstin, MA
RingoCStarrQB wrote: Mark (aka Ringo in cyberspace) - Milwaukee --> Minneapolis --> Chicago --> Seattle --> Washington DC.
flapackfan wrote: Joel - Waukesha, Oshkosh, Tampa, Bradenton, now Neenah.
Drj820 wrote: James - Chattanooga, TN.
YoHoChecko wrote: MAX - Annapolis, MD
Backthepack4ever wrote: Jesse - Wausau WI. Green Bay WI. Athens GA. All over Raleigh-Durham NC. Now Mebane NC
Pugger wrote: Peggy - Green Bay > Mount Prospect, IL, Baldwin NY > Madison WI > Green Bay > N. Fort Myers, FL

The 3 cities I listed between GB were when I was a in grade school and our family moved around. We returned to GB right before high school (for GB folks I'm an Academy girl). 15 years ago my hubby and I retired to FL. We come back to GB every summer. We'll be back June 1st. I hope WI is beginning to open by then...
Carl Gerbschmidt wrote: Tim - I live in an incorporated township in Minnesota, Orrock Township, soon moving to Upsala MN.
Yoop wrote: Mike - Happy Rock, a suburb of Speedy Creek, in the heartland of the upper peninsula of Michigan, other wise known as wood tick ville :lol:
packman114 wrote: Tom - Rochester, NY too dumb to move!
APB wrote:
20 May 2020 06:32
Rob - Sheboygan, WI > US Army (Radcliffe (Ft. Knox), KY > Enterprise (Ft. Rucker), AL > Killeen (Ft. Hood), TX > Chunchon (Cp. Page), S. Korea > Hanau (Fliegerhorst Kaserne), W. Germany > Mannheim (Coleman Barracks), W. Germany > Clarksville (Ft. Campbell), TN > Columbia (Ft. Jackson), SC > Nolanville (Ft. Hood), TX > Enterprise (Ft. Rucker), AL > Clayton (Ft. Drum), NY > Camp Bondsteel, Kosovo > Worms (Coleman Barracks), Germany > Al Asad, Iraq > Newport News (Ft. Eustis), VA) > Williamsburg, VA
lulu wrote:
26 May 2020 21:56
David - Milwaukee>>>LaCrosse>>>Milwaukee>>>Phoenix>>>Milwaukee>>>Chicago>>>Milwaukee

Not sure what's worse, not moving from Rochester NY or always moving back to Milwaukee!!

Members Map
Last edited by TheGreenMan on 28 May 2020 12:00, edited 21 times in total.
RIP JustJeff

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

If I can get one of you MODS, that have nothing else better to do, can we get a sticky for this thread? :aok:
RIP JustJeff

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

We can definitely keep this going, however we are working on something in the mod room that will essentially double this up and take it to the next level. :thumbl:

However...

Kellen - Manitowoc WI -> La Crosse WI -> Decatur GA -> Holmen WI -> Galesville WI -> Suamico WI

:beer2:

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

BF004 wrote:
08 May 2020 17:54
We can definitely keep this going, however we are working on something in the mod room that will essentially double this up and take it to the next level. :thumbl:

However...

Kellen - Manitowoc WI -> La Crosse WI -> Decatur GA -> Holmen WI -> Galesville WI -> Suamico WI

:beer2:
Well, someone at least engrave my name on a rafter in the MOD room.
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Here is the map of all the members:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/drive?sta ... sp=sharing

Let me know if you aren't on there or are in the wrong place.

I have been in the exact same spot since before the inception of this community, Somerset! Darlington, WI>Monroe, WI>River Falls, WI>Somerset, WI is my journey.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

TheGreenMan
Reactions:

Post by TheGreenMan »

Pckfn23 wrote:
08 May 2020 18:07

I have been in the exact same spot since before the inception of this community, Somerset! Darlington, WI>Monroe, WI>River Falls, WI>Somerset, WI is my journey.
I always forget that map exists. I added it in the original post. :mrgreen:
RIP JustJeff

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

Ian > Rochester NY -> Albany NY -> Rochester NY

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

My name is Kyle. I am a CPA and CMA.

I lived in Sioux Falls, SD on a farm for 21 years. Then lived in the city on my own for 4 years.
I now live in St. Paul with my wife. She is graduating from Dental school.
We are now moving to Cincinnati, OH in June as she will attend dental residency for pediatrics.

Not the best time to move and have a life transition.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pckfn23 wrote:

Never saw that map before. Didn't know anyone was as close as 60 miles.

British
Reactions:

Post by British »

Pckfn23 wrote:

Didn't know about this map. Very cool. I've since moved from Wiltshire, England, and now live in Bow, East London.

(Before Wiltshire I went to college in Bangor, North Wales and before that I was in Sheffield in the North of England, where I grew up).

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

So I take it I'm the only one where google says I can't view the map webpage because google is broken? :idn:
image.png
image.png (60.87 KiB) Viewed 1730 times
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

go pak go wrote:
09 May 2020 09:54
So I take it I'm the only one where google says I can't view the map webpage because google is broken? :idn:

image.png
I just clicked on the link and got the same. Google is Broken.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:

Foosball
Reactions:

Post by Foosball »

Dean:
Cedar Falls IA > Waukesha WI > Denver CO > Santa Rosa CA > Santa Monica CA > Riverside CA > Livermore CA > Sacramento CA > Oakland CA > Pinole CA > Livermore CA > Brentwood CA
Love is the answer…

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

David: Appleton-Superior-Newport News(Langly AFB)- Arlington, VA- Vero Beach - Sebastian FL.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Marquette > Escanaba > Bessemer > Ironwood > Stevens Point > Marshfield > Stevens Point > Green Bay
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Firas
Milwaukee, WI --> Racine, WI --> Glendale, WI <<--->> BAHstin, MA

(I am quarantined back in WI but likely go back to MA whenver normal returns)
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Mark (aka Ringo in cyberspace):

Milwaukee --> Minneapolis --> Chicago --> Seattle --> Washington DC.

GO PACKERS

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pckfn23 wrote:

Please add me (Ringo) to the map (Washington DC) when you get a chance if possible. Thank You.
GO PACKERS