Jordan Love to release line of shoes

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Jordan Love to release line of shoes

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I think they look terrible :roll:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Introducing Jordan Love's Signature Shoe Line: A Fusion of Performance and Style

[Bakersfield, CA] – Renowned athlete and style icon Jordan Love is thrilled to announce the launch of his highly anticipated signature shoe line. Combining cutting-edge technology with a sleek design aesthetic, the Jordan Love shoe collection promises to elevate performance on and off the court.

As a celebrated figure in the world of sports, Jordan Love understands the importance of footwear that not only delivers exceptional performance but also reflects personal style. With this in mind, Jordan has collaborated closely with top designers and engineers to create a line of shoes that seamlessly blends form and function.

Each shoe in the collection boasts innovative features aimed at enhancing athletic performance. From advanced cushioning systems for superior comfort to durable materials that provide unmatched support and stability, every detail has been meticulously crafted to meet the rigorous demands of professional athletes and weekend warriors alike.

Beyond its performance capabilities, the Jordan Love shoe line showcases a distinctive design language that reflects Jordan's unique sense of style. Drawing inspiration from his own experiences and influences, Jordan has curated a collection that is both timeless and contemporary, ensuring that wearers not only feel their best but also look their best.

"I'm incredibly excited to share my signature shoe line with the world," said Jordan Love. "This collection represents the culmination of years of hard work, passion, and dedication to both my craft and my personal style. I believe that these shoes will empower athletes to reach new heights and express themselves confidently, both on and off the court."

The Jordan Love shoe line will be available for purchase online at JLoveCollection.com and select retail locations nationwide starting April 22nd. Join the conversation on social media by following [@JordanLoveShoes] and using the hashtag #JordanLoveShoes.

“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I like the black referee shoes that the NC State basketball coach wears. :thwap:

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

I just ordered a pair! 8-)
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Not horrible considering green and yellow are the colors. But certainly not buying a pair.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

lake shark wrote:
01 Apr 2024 15:16
awesome contribution to this April 1st topic :rotf:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

wallyuwl wrote:
01 Apr 2024 17:28
Not horrible considering green and yellow are the colors. But certainly not buying a pair.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:
01 Apr 2024 18:58
wallyuwl wrote:
01 Apr 2024 17:28
No. I figured it was AF. But you never know, so I acted like it wa legit. Does seem like something JL would do, too.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Waiting for sumptin like this. :waiting: :nono: :beer2: :grin:

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

Just picked up my pair. Now I can rock them with my Aaron Jones swag shades. #papaswag
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

I was gifted A-Rod shoes awhile back. Funny thing is they have the “G” backwards on the left shoe. :thwap:
Attachments
IMG_7735.jpeg
IMG_7735.jpeg (2.83 MiB) Viewed 110 times
IMG_7736.jpeg
IMG_7736.jpeg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 110 times