2024 Packers-Huddle Draft Contests

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

paco
Reactions:

2024 Packers-Huddle Draft Contests

Post by paco »

It's finally here, the 2024 NFL Draft! That means its time to get your final mocks submitted for the annual draft contests. We do both a full 1st round draft and a Packers specific draft contest. This is our 11th year doing it (only missed 1 year since 2013).

You can check out the rules on the first tab (as well as past winners). If you have questions, ASK!

Don't be a wimp and do both contests! You don't have to be good at this, or even know what you are doing. It's no different than March Madness. Put stuff on the page and watch while you beat the rest of us who act like we know something!

If you notices any issues with the form, need a prospect added, or have any feedback on the contest let me know. I'm open to changes!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
image.png
image.png (388.4 KiB) Viewed 432 times
image.png
image.png (365.04 KiB) Viewed 432 times
RIP JustJeff

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

THANKS for all the major effort on that. Just one thing. Aren't the Packers picking at 25 (not 26) in round 1?
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

I just wrote my screen name on the first tab that said open spot and started filling in. Hope that's how this works.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

Scott4Pack wrote:
06 Apr 2024 11:33
THANKS for all the major effort on that. Just one thing. Aren't the Packers picking at 25 (not 26) in round 1?
The picks start on row 2 so they're all off by one.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

mnkcarp wrote:
06 Apr 2024 11:41
I just wrote my screen name on the first tab that said open spot and started filling in. Hope that's how this works.
Yep! If we need more open slots for new folks, let me know!
RIP JustJeff

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I am getting "invalid" inputs when I make entries. I'm sure that I messed it up somehow. I just don't know how to fix it. Sorry. Pretty sure it only applies to my column. I'll probably insert a new column later and try again.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Scott4Pack wrote:
06 Apr 2024 12:39
I am getting "invalid" inputs when I make entries. I'm sure that I messed it up somehow. I just don't know how to fix it. Sorry. Pretty sure it only applies to my column. I'll probably insert a new column later and try again.
Don't worry about those, it still works.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I noticed a few things wrong and fixed them. If you have issues selecting a name, or a name still showing in your list that you've already take, let me know.

Don't worry about the invalid input red marker when you choose a name. that's normal.
RIP JustJeff

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Maybe I just haven’t had the time to put the work in this year like in the past especially because this is the first time in a long time I feel the Packers have multiple positions they shouldn’t even touch in the draft.

I feel like I have a terrible beat on this years class. Like there’s a ton of highly rated lineman but a lot of them have weird body types you wouldn’t typically see go in the first round. Same thing with DT.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

that was so hard.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

lupedafiasco wrote:
07 Apr 2024 11:24
Maybe I just haven’t had the time to put the work in this year like in the past especially because this is the first time in a long time I feel the Packers have multiple positions they shouldn’t even touch in the draft.

I feel like I have a terrible beat on this years class. Like there’s a ton of highly rated lineman but a lot of them have weird body types you wouldn’t typically see go in the first round. Same thing with DT.
That’s the winning approach

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

go pak go wrote:
07 Apr 2024 14:06
that was so hard.

Read More. Post Less.

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

Slapped some names together and tossed them in. It worked for me last year :idn:

I do think we take a longsnapper.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

kampmanfan4life wrote:
08 Apr 2024 15:03
Slapped some names together and tossed them in. It worked for me last year :idn:

I do think we take a longsnapper.
I think Gutenbumst learned his lesson from drafting such a useless position.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Don't forget (like I probably will)!
RIP JustJeff

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Threw together entries. I feel not as strong about my Packers fits as I normally feel. I think I've gotten one or two exact players the past couple years

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Dang @YoHoChecko I just looked at your packer picks (after I selected mine I swear :) ) and I think we have all the same dudes

I see trades but that don't help to put in so I just threw names in. I have Coleman way let then you just bc he's got a lot of slop to clean up but nice athlete to mold

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Get your picks in! You've got under 24 hours to go. Picks are locked approximately 1 hour priort to the draft starting.

If you win, there might be something in it for you!
RIP JustJeff

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

That was an exercise in futility for me. I know nothing about anyone outside of mid round 2...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

You have about 1 hour to finalize your selections!
RIP JustJeff