Class Breakdowns - Offensive Tackles

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Class Breakdowns - Offensive Tackles

Post by NCF »

Who do you like and why?

The Beast

image.png
image.png (216.54 KiB) Viewed 102 times

CHTV

image.png
image.png (56.31 KiB) Viewed 102 times

Read More. Post Less.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Unless you like Fautanu, Morgan, or Barton at OT, I am down to only Guyton and Mims in Round 1, but I don't think the Packers will take Mims at 25 and I really don't think Guyton will be there. I think this is all to say that I like the depth of this Draft more than the top for Packers-specific preferences. The good news is I think a lot of other teams will value the high end guys a lot more, so it should push quality players down the board to us.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Such a wide variety of opinions on these OTs. I wouldn't be surprised if any of the top 6 fell to us or are gone before we pick.

Looks like Fautanu might be able to slide inside? Not sure that would be the case with the other 5.

Biggest question here is if we are comfortable making Tom a RG.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Nice listen here if you wanna learn more about some of the good threshold fits, especially day 2 and early 3.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/b ... 0652625983