Brit's 2024 Packers Big Board

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

British
Reactions:

Brit's 2024 Packers Big Board

Post by British »

Years ago Waldo used to post a Packers Big Board on here which I printed out and followed through draft weekend. Before I had that I knew I loved the draft but I knew diddly squat about it. That gave me something to follow along with and it turned the draft into the best weekend of the football calendar.

As Waldo could not always be relied upon to keep up that pretty mammoth effort, I started doing my own. I use Dane Brugler's positional rankings from his draft preview, The Beast, and then add some extra info on top. Brugler's the nearest thing to a public NFL scout. He's been offered work by NFL teams and The Beast is about as comprehensive as they come.

Hopefully the key is reasonably clear.

The WROBA stat is a creation of the excellent Badger Noonan at ACME Packing Company. It's basically a way of assessing WRs. More info about that can be read here: https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024 ... chi-corley

The list of OL that fit the Packers type is courtesy of the always informative Justis Mosqueda (hope we get his ACME Packing podcast back soon) https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024 ... tle-tackle

Here's the info on the list of players that either have met Packers historical thresholds, or at least haven't NOT met them this year. By rcon14 at ACME Packing Company: https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/2024 ... -nfl-draft
Packers Big Board O
Packers Big Board O
image.png (621.7 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Attachments
Packers Big Board D
Packers Big Board D
image.png (532.22 KiB) Viewed 247 times

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Great stuff, @British! Thanks for sharing!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

OMG thanks for this!!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This is awesome!!!

Any chance you have a google sheets version you could share?

We could real time keep it updated during the draft with available and selected.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

thanks British :aok:

only one pure center ever taken, mostly tackles who mostly end up interior players

British
Reactions:

Post by British »

BF004 wrote:
16 Apr 2024 07:23
This is awesome!!!

We could real time keep it updated during the draft with available and selected.
Sure thing. This should be editable for anyone with the link: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kQsabC_6fsZunrX4YtU0ZOmsgYDHKMLDI22kEHRc2po/edit#gid=1188427622

Last edited by British on 16 Apr 2024 09:49, edited 1 time in total.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Great work, @British!!

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

British wrote:
16 Apr 2024 07:44
BF004 wrote:
16 Apr 2024 07:23
This is awesome!!!

Sure thing. This should be editable for anyone with the link: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kQsabC_6fsZunrX4YtU0ZOmsgYDHKMLDI22kEHRc2po/edit#gid=1188427622

Bump

Anyone wanna help do some strikethrough or highlighting or whatever?

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
25 Apr 2024 19:11

Bump

Anyone wanna help do some strikethrough or highlighting or whatever?
Doing
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Pretty decent. Just some proposed reaches at QB and WR derailed his board.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Picks updated in the pick eval tabs. Red is at least a half round early. Green is right on within that half round. Orange is at least a half round after projected.