Rodgers wants out

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Where will Rodgers play next season?

Green Bay
62%
Cleveland
No votes
Las Vegas
3%
Miami
No votes
Indianapolis
No votes
Denver
32%
Seattle
No votes
Pittsburgh
3%
Houston
No votes
Washington
No votes

Total votes: 34

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Raptorman wrote:
15 Mar 2022 18:27
Foosball wrote:
15 Mar 2022 17:30
Pugger wrote:
15 Mar 2022 17:24

It could also be because Love isn't ready for prime time and Packers management are not ready to toss aside a HOF QB just yet and start all over. That day will come soon enough.
Good point. Yes, Rodgers will leave someday. And the Packers will get no compensation for him while they’re up to their necks in dead cap money. The Packers FO office just blew a big opportunity to keep the Packer’s franchise in good shape for the post Rodgers era.
I believe they made a huge mistake that will cost them for years to come. How many players have to cut to keep Rodgers and Adams? You all feel good about Smith being cut? I’m sure you don’t.
We'd feel worse if it wasn't for the back injury. Though I still have to convince some people it was a real injury. I know a guy who thinks he faked it all year.

There may have been problems with Z, but that didn't happen.
RIP JustJeff

bud fox
Reactions:

Post by bud fox »

Raptorman wrote:
15 Mar 2022 18:27
Foosball wrote:
15 Mar 2022 17:30
Pugger wrote:
15 Mar 2022 17:24

It could also be because Love isn't ready for prime time and Packers management are not ready to toss aside a HOF QB just yet and start all over. That day will come soon enough.
Good point. Yes, Rodgers will leave someday. And the Packers will get no compensation for him while they’re up to their necks in dead cap money. The Packers FO office just blew a big opportunity to keep the Packer’s franchise in good shape for the post Rodgers era.
I believe they made a huge mistake that will cost them for years to come. How many players have to cut to keep Rodgers and Adams? You all feel good about Smith being cut? I’m sure you don’t.
No. I would be upset if we lost Jaire but not as upset as losing the best player in the league.
Smith barely played last year and is getting older. We were cutting him no matter what at that cap number.