Steelers @ Packers GDT 10/3/2021 at 3:25 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Steelers @ Packers GDT 10/3/2021 at 3:25 CST

Post by go pak go »

:steelers: Pittsburgh Steelers @ :packers: Green Bay Packers

Sunday, October 3, 2021 - 4:25 EDT
Packers vs. Steelers spread: Packers -6.5
Packers vs. Steelers over-under: 45.5 points

Lambeau Field

Green Bay, WI

TV:
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=4

Play-by-Play: Jim Nantz
Color Commentary: Tony Romo
Sideline Reporter: Tracy Wolfson

Weather:
Weather: Sunny and high of Mid 60's.

Dope Sheet:
We hardly ever play em. Last time Rodgers played them was in the SB. Rodgers has never beaten them in the Regular season.

JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Steelers 17
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

The Steelers OLine is garbage, their QB can't move, and their defense is struggling to live up to their potential.

This is a blowout. 34-17 if both teams bring their B game. Up to 45-9 if we bring our A game and they bring their C game. As low as 24-21 if we bring our C game and they bring their A game. It'll take their A game and our egg game to lose.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Man I watched a lot of the plays last week from the Bengals Steelers game...oof.

If there is any game for Gary to get 3+ sacks, this is it. That Oline and Big Ben last week looked terrible.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

go pak go wrote:
28 Sep 2021 20:00
Man I watched a lot of the plays last week from the Bengals Steelers game...oof.

If there is any game for Gary to get 3+ sacks, this is it. That Oline and Big Ben last week looked terrible.
Yeah, this is genuinely not a good team.

Been binging NFL coverage this week to get all the Packers love in my system and a very common question was "what the heck happened week one? How did this tea beat the Bills?" The consensus is that the Bills loss was the same as the Packers' loss. A total "we didn't show up" anomaly. This team can't run; can't pass protect; can't pass defend

If I'm still paying attention in the 4th quarter, it's a disappointing result.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Alright as the Nola game no longer exists to me, to borrow a term from Lupe, this is the week we “clap cheeks”, we are gonna whip em.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

We better beat up on them. But Pittsburgh is a team that will pop up and beat some teams. Have to be prepared. I expect TJ Watt to play.
RIP JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

How in the hell did this team take it to Buffalo in Week 1?

Read More. Post Less.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Momentum going huge in our favor, big win, coming back home.

Pitt losing all momentum, bad losses back to back.

Everything pointing GB here. Just gotta make it happen.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Even a bad team with something to prove can be very dangerous. Look at what Detroit almost did to Baltimore. It took a miracle.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Scott4Pack wrote:
29 Sep 2021 10:18
Even a bad team with something to prove can be very dangerous. Look at what Detroit almost did to Baltimore. It took a miracle.
The fact that anything can happen need not affect a fan's expectations for what should happen, only the certainty with which it is expressed.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

I'd love to see a 46-0 blower upper, but my conservative self says just do enough to win on offense and let the defense carry the team, no sense showing our bag of tricks if we don't need to, maybe use Amari in the slot and stretch his legs, once it's obvious the steel curtain has turned to Rust, bench Rodgers and let Love get some confidence getting the last couple scores.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
29 Sep 2021 10:57
Someone tell Aaron

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

This is one of those games that proves how important the niners game was to confidence about our own team.

Guarantee if the niners smoked us then we feel very nervous about this game at best.
It would probably be toss up territory if we lost the niners game but didnt get embarrassed.
But since we looked like we dominated the niners everyone feels really good and confident.

I feel good and confident about this game mainly because I have seen our defense actually make some plays.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Drj820 wrote:
29 Sep 2021 11:03
This is one of those games that proves how important the niners game was to confidence about our own team.

Guarantee if the niners smoked us then we feel very nervous about this game at best.
It would probably be toss up territory if we lost the niners game but didnt get embarrassed.
But since we looked like we dominated the niners everyone feels really good and confident.

I feel good and confident about this game mainly because I have seen our defense actually make some plays.
I mean yeah, I think the Saints game was enough to shake the confidence of most fans and believers in this team. It went from blind belief (because the season hadn't started yet) that we'd be on the level of last year to "we have to see it again to believe it."

We saw it. So now we believe it. Obviously, if we still hadn't seen it, we'd still be wondering if it's coming back.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
29 Sep 2021 11:03

It's fun when you actually start stacking success. That's why I said as a fan after the Week 1 game that regardless of the Lions, our fanhood feelings were more tied to the 9ers game.

That being said, I feel like what happened on Sunday Night has nothing to do with what will happen this Sunday vs the Steelers. Us being confident is much more of a fan feeling than anything else.

I am not as nervous as i was going into SF. But again, that is more of a go pak go thing. But man. I would be very happy to have a fun, chill and low anxiety game this week.
Yoop wrote:

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Keep stacking successes. Must win home game against a lesser team. The D needs to feast on this OL. Harris did have 14 catches last week. The wrs are beat up. Hopimg for at least 5 sacks

Even if watt plays hes not 100. Attack attack attack. All gas. The goal should be 40. Not looking past the steelers but the Pack can impose their will and should.

38-20 Pack

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

this team is known for stacking success, other then NE ( cheating bastards :roll: ) I think we are the winningest team the last decade or so, I never go into a game in which I think we'll lose, seriously I expect to win every game, when you have one of the greatest QB to ever slip into a jock strap anything is possible :rotf:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Yoop wrote:
29 Sep 2021 12:07
when you have one of the greatest QB to ever slip into a jock strap anything is possible
The explanation he gave after his first Saints interception indicates that he does not, indeed, slip into a jock strap :lol:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

YoHoChecko wrote:
29 Sep 2021 12:11
Yoop wrote:
29 Sep 2021 12:07
when you have one of the greatest QB to ever slip into a jock strap anything is possible
The explanation he gave after his first Saints interception indicates that he does not, indeed, slip into a jock strap :lol:
who was that guy playing QB for us in the Saints game? :thwap: :lol: