Week 6 games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Week 6 games

Post by lupedafiasco »

At least Aikman and Buck know the media slobbers all over Brady. They’re joking about how Eagles fans are probably saying shut up about Brady already.

Buccs defense looks like it has massively regressed against the pass but they’re so god damn stout against the run. Vita Vea is incredible. I think they lay have assembled the best group of pass catchers of all time when healthy. Evans, Godwin, AB, Gronk, OJ Howard, Brate, Tyler Johnson, Scotty Miller. Just really incredible group there.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I've seen more of the Eagles this year than I've meant to, and gosh, their offense just looks so disjointed at all times. Better than last year, when I also saw more of them than I meant to and they just couldn't block anyone at all. But still not a whole lot better in that department. We're so so fortunate to have an OL coach who is a wizard and an OL scouting department that does good work.

P.S. I don't think this is a legit INT but I also think it's close enough that I'm fine with either review result.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

I don't understand how review timelines and time limits can't be better controlled and contained. You look at several angles. If it's clear, you reverse it. If not, move the heck on. This is dumb. It's always dumb. Go faster.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

YoHoChecko wrote:
14 Oct 2021 20:20
I've seen more of the Eagles this year than I've meant to, and gosh, their offense just looks so disjointed at all times. Better than last year, when I also saw more of them than I meant to and they just couldn't block anyone at all. But still not a whole lot better in that department. We're so so fortunate to have an OL coach who is a wizard and an OL scouting department that does good work.

P.S. I don't think this is a legit INT but I also think it's close enough that I'm fine with either review result.
Eagles are just a disaster of wasted resources. Hurts is garbage. They spent high picks on average receivers like Raegor and Smith. Their defense has gotten old. Their line has either departed or gotten old. Just a really bad roster.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

lupedafiasco wrote:
14 Oct 2021 20:27
Hurts is garbage. They spent high picks on average receivers like Raegor and Smith. Their defense has gotten old. Their line has either departed or gotten old.
You're probably right about Hurts, but I have no idea how to evaluate Reagor and Smith (Smith looks good most times) when the line and QB play are so uneven.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

YoHoChecko wrote:
14 Oct 2021 20:33
lupedafiasco wrote:
14 Oct 2021 20:27
Hurts is garbage. They spent high picks on average receivers like Raegor and Smith. Their defense has gotten old. Their line has either departed or gotten old.
You're probably right about Hurts, but I have no idea how to evaluate Reagor and Smith (Smith looks good most times) when the line and QB play are so uneven.
That is a good point. I would expect both to be better with any type of consistency at QB. For me I did t think Raegor was a first round player when he ran in the late 4.4s as a smaller type. Then for Smith I do think he’s going to be a good player but for a top 10 pick I don’t think he can live up to that. He’s just too skinny. He will be the biggest outlier for the position of all time as such a skinny receiver to be dominant.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Lol, Eagles finally ran at the end of the 3rd quarter and the whole crowd cheered.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

and once again we see officials ruining a game with these idiotic taunting penalty's, in there zeal to thwart confrontation, the simple act of looking at a opponent while celebrating making a play gets you a 15 yard penalty, the NFL just makes the games more unbearable to watch, time to rethink this stupidity.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/a-bad-taun ... 38802.html

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

This Miami Jacksonville game is surprisingly entertaining.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:35
Where is Myles Gaskin? Is he hurt? I just tuned in.

I started him in fantasy out of desperation and, of course, it appears he’s found himself on the bench…again.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:42
BF004 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:35
Where is Myles Gaskin? Is he hurt? I just tuned in.

I started him in fantasy out of desperation and, of course, it appears he’s found himself on the bench…again.
Not hurt. Just being bad. I counted 4 drops, couldn’t find any running lanes, and he’s never been a good pass blocker. I had to start him myself because I had CMC and other back on byes. I should have known better.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Dolphins are insane going for it on 4th down with the game tied at the 50. Their defense looks like it’s gonna hold though.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:46
Dolphins are insane going for it on 4th down with the game tied at the 50. Their defense looks like it’s gonna hold though.
Gisecki got the first too, but Miami out of challenges, ended up not getting it.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

And the Jags are off the schneid!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:50
Nailed my upset pick! :woohoo:

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
17 Oct 2021 11:50
My upset pick :banana:

I have no clue how I'm picking games right this year, but fun to be clueless and correct.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Holy crap.

AZ is legit.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

go pak go wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:18
Holy crap.

AZ is legit.
Been saying it. Kyler Murray is absolutely winning the MVP this year.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:23
go pak go wrote:
Holy crap.

AZ is legit.
Yeah we don't have a chance with our current squad. Wish we played them like 2 weeks later.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
17 Oct 2021 19:23
go pak go wrote:
Holy crap.

AZ is legit.
Meh. They’re good but beatable, just like all the upper tier teams this year.

Mayfield played like garbage today. Sloppy with the ball, missed passes, and undisciplined. Chubb was also out along with their two starting tackles. This was a wounded Browns team that didn’t play well.

AZ was the better team, sure, and the offense clicking with their HC/play caller and QB coach at home was impressive, but it wasn’t a special win over a good Cleveland team by any means.