Packers @ Vikings GDT: Sunday, Nov. 21st, NOON CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Packers @ Vikings GDT: Sunday, Nov. 21st, NOON CST

Post by Pckfn23 »

:packers: Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings :vikings:

Sunday, November 21st, 2021 - NOON CST
Spread - Green Bay Packers -2.5
Over/Under - 49

Stadium
U.S. Bank Stadium
image.png
image.png (583.9 KiB) Viewed 794 times

Broadcast
https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2021&wk=11
Kevin Burkhardt, Greg Olsen

Dope Sheet
https://www.packers.com/news/dope-sheet ... ek-11-2021

Weather

JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
Vikings 17
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 21 Nov 2021 09:41, edited 1 time in total.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

9-2 to 4-6

Feel like a win essentially clinches the division here.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I passed that stadium a few days ago. What an eyesore on an otherwise lovely city skyline.
RIP JustJeff

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

With all the injuries on D, the Packiers O is going to have to play a lot better than the last 2 weeks. It would help if Bakh is ready and Crosby would quit missing. 24 points in 2 games isn't going to cut it, Packers lose if they don't get at least 27. But they will. Packers 31, Vikings 28. Dillon 200 yards total.

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Olsen still looks pretty fit. Could we sign him for the stretch run? lol.

Yeah, the offense. They just haven't tuned up yet. It's like we know it'll happen, but when?

In the end, if we hold onto the ball well, which we do, I think the bear-killing, lion-killing, viking-killing Aaron Rodgers will riddle their defense.

But this'll still be a good offense for our D to play against. Gonna have to find anooooother way to generate pass rush.

I think we prevail in a squeaker. MLF just seems to have found a winning formula, no matter the circumstances.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

The Vikings offense is so weird because they are loaded with talent. This is the type of offense that should give us a lot of trouble since we can't go light box and 2 high shell. Cook would destroy that.

I am curious how we attack this team on defense. I am also curious how MN plays on offense because their production is coming short of their talent. Our lack of bodies on the edge is really concerning. Garvin and Preston are going to have to step up majorly. I do hope we continue to see a lot of TJ Slayton.

As for our offense, we have to get this passing attack going. Let's call a spade a spade. It has sucked all year. By 10 games, you are starting to become what your stats say you are and we are 19th in passing offense.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

paco wrote:
16 Nov 2021 22:01
I passed that stadium a few days ago. What an eyesore on an otherwise lovely city skyline.
That place reminds me of an oversized greenhouse. :puke:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Scott4Pack wrote:
17 Nov 2021 05:19
Olsen still looks pretty fit. Could we sign him for the stretch run? lol.

Yeah, the offense. They just haven't tuned up yet. It's like we know it'll happen, but when?

In the end, if we hold onto the ball well, which we do, I think the bear-killing, lion-killing, viking-killing Aaron Rodgers will riddle their defense.

But this'll still be a good offense for our D to play against. Gonna have to find anooooother way to generate pass rush.

I think we prevail in a squeaker. MLF just seems to have found a winning formula, no matter the circumstances.
It will help to have AR really practice with the guys for the first time in 2 weeks. The week of KC they only had one day of walk-thrus and last week he was out with COVID.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

vikes will be motivated as all hell on Sunday and we are certainly going to get their best
They'll be punching at every ball, desperate for turnovers. They'll be hitting to the echo of the whistle, trying to send a message and trying to get the Packers players to over-react. The crowd of purple losers will be at full throat, doing everything they can to help their helpless team overcome the Mighty Green Bay Packers.

But it simply won't be enough...and the two NFC North franchises will head in opposite directions for the remainder of the 2021 season.

Go Packers
IT. IS. TIME

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I think people should print out thousands of replica Packers stock certificates and wave them around like flags during the game.

In real news, looks like Harrison Smith is off the covid list.
RIP JustJeff

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

BSA wrote:
17 Nov 2021 11:27
vikes will be motivated as all hell on Sunday and we are certainly going to get their best
They'll be punching at every ball, desperate for turnovers. They'll be hitting to the echo of the whistle, trying to send a message and trying to get the Packers players to over-react. The crowd of purple losers will be at full throat, doing everything they can to help their helpless team overcome the Mighty Green Bay Packers.

But it simply won't be enough...and the two NFC North franchises will head in opposite directions for the remainder of the 2021 season.

Go Packers
Win or lose I always worry about cheap shots from the vikings.Just come out of it without injury. They have lost some close games and this is their season if they want to win the division. Dangerous game for alot of reasons.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

image.png
image.png (220.32 KiB) Viewed 701 times
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

With Bakh not at practice and MLF still saying day to day, not a great sign he's playing this week.
RIP JustJeff

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Looks like Harrison and Peterson are back for Minny

Gary practiced today

This one is the 1st game this year I'm worried. Records mean sheet in this battle. Packers need to slow down Cook. He smoked us last season. 6 tds is insane. Stop him its a win

We should be able to score. They dont have the pass rush to hold up. Pound Dillon and hit on the shot plays. If GB scores 21 they win

27-17 Pack pull away late

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Clarification, Peterson was cleared to practice. It doesn't mean he will play.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Hoping for another highlight reel play from the D here.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

kyle.mccarroll
Reactions:

Post by kyle.mccarroll »

Insanely good news that Gary is practicing.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

go pak go wrote:
17 Nov 2021 12:10
image.png
Hmmmm….

The red is covering most of the map! Could it be?
Is that?….. America’s team playing? :woohoo:

Why, it’s the mighty Green Bay Packers!! :banana:
GO PACK GO!!!

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Can we lobby for the bye to be moved up a week?
RIP JustJeff