49ers @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/22 - 7:15 CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

49ers @ Packers - NFCD Playoff GDT - 1/22 - 7:15 CST

Post by NCF »

:49ers: San Francisco 49ers @ :packers: Green Bay Packers

Date/Time:

Saturday, January 22nd, 2022 - 7:15 PM CST

Stadium:

Lambeau Field

Spread:

Spread = -5.5
Over/Under = 47.5

TV Broadcast:

FOX

Joe Buck & Troy Aikman with Erin Andrews & Tom Rinaldi

Weather:

https://weather.com/weather/weekend/l/2 ... e5cf1f239b

Dope Sheet:

TBP

JustJeff wrote:Packers 38
49ers 17
Attachments
image.png
image.png (253.12 KiB) Viewed 428 times

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

The redemption tour begins.

First San Fran. Then Tampa.

It's poetic justice.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

LFG!

Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Hellz yeah!! Bring it!!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

What this thread needs is some Kay Adams...

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

Question about the Cowboys- was their offensive line dinged up yesterday? Or did they just not have the typical good offensive line that they normally have this season? Because it seemed to me that SF's pass rush was having their way with them.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Don't let Kittle or Deebo wreck us. Contain the run game. Hold back their pass rushers. Score more points than they do. Keys to victory.
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Whether Bosa is back or not, I like our chances. If Yosh Nijman could keep him in check in good playing conditions week 3, I'm pretty sure Bahktiari will fare pretty well in the cold.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Captain_Ben wrote:
17 Jan 2022 09:37
Question about the Cowboys- was their offensive line dinged up yesterday? Or did they just not have the typical good offensive line that they normally have this season? Because it seemed to me that SF's pass rush was having their way with them.
It was the 2nd time all season their entire starting Oline was playing. Tyron Smith got beat a few times and this dude is a LOCK down LT for the Cowboys this year. So it was definitely a bit of a surprise just how effective the 49ers were in that respect.

I have have tremendous respect for the 49ers front 7. We found a way to mitigate them last time. I hope we can do it again. The biggest thing is we can't get behind the sticks like Dallas did so much.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Kick their ass Pack.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Read More. Post Less.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Checking out a few 49er forums to see what their fans are talking about. Here's a few for your amusement...

Easiest game of the year.

Please baby Jesus let Bosa and Warner heal up for this!

Wasa gona is goona Happen

I think we tear them up in the trenches this time.

This will be a competitive game, but we always give Green Bay fits. They don't scare me, what scares me is the refs love for Rodgers and the NFL wanting a Discount Double Check Super Bowl. I expect b******t pass interference calls, roughing the passer, etc.
Those things will happen, we just have to control what we can. Winning first downs, capitalizing on mistakes and making little of our own. Leave the game out of the officials' hands and we win.

Going to be war. Rodgers is playing incredible. Let's go Niners

If Warner and Bosa are injured, welp, it was a good run I guess

You know Aaron Rodgers is scared. He barely beat us with a beat up roster. Shanahan is going to want to make LaFleur look silly after week 2
No way is he scared. He'll be overconfident after beating us earlier this year, and overconfident because of their record. Thing is, they have a good record for the same reason as Dallas. 💩 division.
Green Bay is one of the top 2 teams in the league. Let's not get a head of ourselves here. We need to play almost perfect football in all aspects and have great play calling

This was just 4 pages into 1 forum.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

NCF wrote:
17 Jan 2022 09:53
Weatherman doesn't know how weather works. Doesn't mean it won't change, but the HIGH for the day is supposed to be 20. Won't be 20 at 7:15pm.

Still won't be insanely cold, but still pretty darn. Hopefully affects them more than us.
RIP JustJeff

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I love how simple and cliche speak fans use when talking about a game.

Thought it was funny too that they claimed our record is strong because of poopy division (we lost 2 games in the division but went 4-0 in their division)

Also the Packers were the ones beat up vs SF. Not the other way around.
Yoop wrote:

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

The weather and field will help. It neutralizes speed. Samuels, Kittle, and Bosa (if he plays) are relative speed guys. We don't rely on speed much, maybe Jones does a little.

Captain_Ben
Reactions:

Post by Captain_Ben »

go pak go wrote:
17 Jan 2022 09:48
I have have tremendous respect for the 49ers front 7. We found a way to mitigate them last time. I hope we can do it again. The biggest thing is we can't get behind the sticks like Dallas did so much.
Yeah, they had a lot of dumb penalties yesterday. Those back to back false start calls were terrible.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Captain_Ben wrote:
17 Jan 2022 10:28
go pak go wrote:
17 Jan 2022 09:48
Yeah, they had a lot of dumb penalties yesterday. Those back to back false start calls were terrible.
Yup. No penalties, Ball out fast, get yards on the ground.

That was our recipe for Week 3. We need to do that again. We will lose if we are constantly behind the sticks. Their front 7 is just too good. Even without Wagner and Bosa.
Yoop wrote:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

NCF wrote:
17 Jan 2022 09:53
Yep, Sunday looking colder.

Don’t think anything abnormally cold helps us.

Just enough to be really cold for those not used it, but not really effect the quality of anyone’s play.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

Wide open, by no means we are favourites. The 49ers are built like those two Giants teams that kicked us out in 2008 and 2011, they got talent (SB participant just two years ago), they play downhill while we have the burden of SB aspirations (just like the Cowboys), maybe Jimmy G is not prime Eli M but he is no Rex Grossman either. Remember our problems with the run game of Minnesota with Cook? Well, here comes an even better version.

But then the 49ers are the team we need to beat, as well as uncle Tom in the NCF game, to really deserve the second SB under the reign of Godgers. MLF better makes sure we are not rusty or see this as a game of favourite vs. underdog.