Cheese Curds - News Around The League 2022

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

image.png
image.png (2.17 MiB) Viewed 336 times

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

I sure hope Brandon Cooks model A 1929 ford can make it to Green Bay by the dead line :rotf:

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Please no trades. We are not going anywhere this year and if we're lucky, Rodgers will ragequit and we can move on from him.

In fact, get rid of his pal Cobb to make sure of it. Then give Amari lots of slot reps and build his trade value so we can get something for him next year. Trade Lewis to a SuperBowl favorite like Bills, KC or Philly, he deserves better than this for his final NFL year.

BLOW IT UP! BLOW IT UP! :aok: :mrgreen:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Labrev wrote:
01 Nov 2022 13:42
Please no trades. We are not going anywhere this year and if we're lucky, Rodgers will ragequit and we can move on from him.

In fact, get rid of his pal Cobb to make sure of it. Then give Amari lots of slot reps and build his trade value so we can get something for him next year. Trade Lewis to a SuperBowl favorite like Bills, KC or Philly, he deserves better than this for his final NFL year.

not sure a contender would want lewis, but would be a nice gesture
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Drj820 wrote:
01 Nov 2022 13:54
Labrev wrote:

I’m confident Lewis wouldn’t get a single offer if he was cut today. Let alone a trade. We would end up having to give more to dump that awful contract.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Lol

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
01 Nov 2022 14:07
Drj820 wrote:
01 Nov 2022 13:54
Labrev wrote:

I’m confident Lewis wouldn’t get a single offer if he was cut today. Let alone a trade. We would end up having to give more to dump that awful contract.
lows of guys on our team making good money that couldnt get deals elsewhere. We pay top dollar for being good community members and character.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Screw the trade deadline, this is the honey hole right here:
image.png
image.png (38.76 KiB) Viewed 309 times

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Labrev wrote:

we wont bring in a guy like Cooks for just this year, and Rodgers isn't going anywhere, and there are 9 games left to this season, we can still get in the playoffs, the fans in the stands deserve better then just throwing in the towel.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
01 Nov 2022 14:52
Labrev wrote:

we wont bring in a guy like Cooks for just this year, and Rodgers isn't going anywhere, and there are 9 games left to this season, we can still get in the playoffs, the fans in the stands deserve better then just throwing in the towel.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Yoop wrote:
01 Nov 2022 14:52
we can still get in the playoffs,
Ahhh, PLAYOFFS?!?!? Don't talk to me about playoffs!! You kiddin' me, playoffs??

I just hope we can win a game. 'Another game...

Spoiler
God that truly never gets old! :rotf: :mrgreen: :hail:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

I wonder what we offered for Claypool, article says the Bears swooped in and just like that get the guy, Hope Guty enjoyed his egg whites and toast urrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

Sooo....like, we didn't get anything? Like....nada? Zilch? Negative? Zip? Nil? Que dalle?
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Yoop wrote:
01 Nov 2022 15:29
I wonder what we offered for Claypool, article says the Bears swooped in and just like that get the guy, Hope Guty enjoyed his egg whites and toast urrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
I hope it wasn't a 2nd, really don't think Claypool is worth it.

But even if we did, if you are the Ravens, the Bears 2nd rounder is likely more appealing than the Packers.

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Yoop wrote:
Gute is Teflon.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Realist wrote:
01 Nov 2022 16:26
Yoop wrote:
Gute is Teflon.
He only works for about 6 months?

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Yoop wrote:
We also offered a 2nd. But the Steelers like da Bear pick more. That’s according to “sources” you know.
:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

BF004 wrote:
01 Nov 2022 16:24
Yoop wrote:
I hope it wasn't a 2nd, really don't think Claypool is worth it.

But even if we did, if you are the Ravens, the Bears 2nd rounder is likely more appealing than the Packers.