2022 Playoff Picture

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

2022 Playoff Picture

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

It ain't all that bleak. We really really really need to beat the Lions, Cowboys and Titans before going into Philadelphia on November 27th. The loss to the WTFs may come back and sting us from a tiebreaker scenario though. Gotta root for some WTF losses.

Look at this: https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

This has never been a bigger Mood for me:

“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Labrev wrote:
31 Oct 2022 18:55

:messedup: :rotf:

What good is sneaking into the playoffs only to play a wildcard game on the road and get embarassed?

It is time to face facts. THe 3 best WR's are all rookies. The QB is a washed up Diva who demands that rookie WR's know what he is thinking rather than run the called play and who ignores the running game. The 2 best Olinemen are not as healthy as they need to be and the 2nd year RG did not improve in the offseason as we hoped he would. Really, only JRJ and Myers are competent at both pass and run blocking.

And the DC demands that Jaire play zone coverage and has the entire D (except for Gary) in passive schemes.

Just think, if the Packers had not spent all that money on a washed up QB, they could have kept Zadarius and his 8.5 sacks this season so far, could have kept Linsley and Myers could be playing RG, and the Packers would be SB favorites this year

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

TheSkeptic wrote:
01 Nov 2022 10:14
What good is sneaking into the playoffs only to play a wildcard game on the road and get embarassed?
To make the playoffs, we should go at least 7-2 to close out to get to 10 wins.

Might get in at 9-8 with luck/help, but if we finish 7-2, we'll be playing some pretty good ball. This 3-5 team isn't going to make the playoffs if we keep playing like we are. The team that finishes 7-2 will definitely be a team ready to compete in January.

So I guess, IF we make the playoffs, we'll be on quite a bit of a hot streak and we should be rightfully excited. But we aren't going to be able to limp our way into the playoffs this year at this point.

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

BF004 wrote:
01 Nov 2022 12:57
TheSkeptic wrote:
01 Nov 2022 10:14
To make the playoffs, we should go at least 7-2 to close out to get to 10 wins.

Might get in at 9-8 with luck/help, but if we finish 7-2, we'll be playing some pretty good ball. This 3-5 team isn't going to make the playoffs if we keep playing like we are. The team that finishes 7-2 will definitely be a team ready to compete in January.

So I guess, IF we make the playoffs, we'll be on quite a bit of a hot streak and we should be rightfully excited. But we aren't going to be able to limp our way into the playoffs this year at this point.
That's my thought. If we make the playoffs, we will have to have gotten hot. If we hit the playoffs hot, never know what could happen.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Let's raise the stakes and lose this week so we then have to go in REALLY hot.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

go pak go wrote:
01 Nov 2022 15:43
Lions have already beat the Packers in Wisconsin 10 times in my lifetime, let's not make it 11!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Lets continue what we did in the 2nd half of the Billy's game, and prepare to run the table :mrgreen:

Realist
Reactions:

Post by Realist »

Pckfn23 wrote:
01 Nov 2022 15:47
go pak go wrote:
Lions have already beat the Packers in Wisconsin 10 times in my lifetime, let's not make it 11!
Game is not in wi so u should be ok.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Realist wrote:
01 Nov 2022 16:09
Pckfn23 wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Well let's take it to them in Detroit then!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

We can still win 7 more games. We just need the OLine to get consistent, the WRs to get where they are supposed to get to, the WRs to catch the ball, and the D to play some actual D. That’s all we need. Oh yeah, maybe we could overcome some injuries too along the way.

:-)

Signs of life!!!
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Scott4Pack wrote:
01 Nov 2022 16:45
We can still win 7 more games. We just need the OLine to get consistent, the WRs to get where they are supposed to get to, the WRs to catch the ball, and the D to play some actual D. That’s all we need. Oh yeah, maybe we could overcome some injuries too along the way.

:-)

Signs of life!!!
Don't get me wrong .......... I'm all in for making the playoffs. Just trying to rationalize how this will end up happening in the midst of all the CUCKsters running around 1265. We've got coaching CUCKS, offensive CUCKS, defensive CUCKS, Special Teams CUCKS. Right now its seemingly well CUCKED. :thwap:

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Realist wrote:
01 Nov 2022 16:09
Pckfn23 wrote:
go pak go wrote:
Beat me to it.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Labrev wrote:

Bump.

The Packers are simply not going to the playoffs this season. And if changes are not made, they are not going next season either.

It is time to find out if the Packers need to use that top 10 pick on a QB

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

TheSkeptic wrote:
06 Nov 2022 17:34
Labrev wrote:

Bump.

The Packers are simply not going to the playoffs this season. And if changes are not made, they are not going next season either.

The biggest question will be what changes will happen this offseason. What about QB? Will AR retire? If not I suspect he'll be back. Will there be coaching changes? Is Gute on the hot seat? Nothing will surprise me.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Pugger wrote:
06 Nov 2022 18:16
TheSkeptic wrote:
Labrev wrote:

Bump.

The biggest question will be what changes will happen this offseason. What about QB? Will AR retire? If not I suspect he'll be back. Will there be coaching changes? Is Gute on the hot seat? Nothing will surprise me.
I'm wondering how ugly/brutal these next 3 games will be. Dallas, Tennessee and Philadelphia. Could be something we haven't seen in awhile. Hmmmm?

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
06 Nov 2022 20:35
Pugger wrote:
TheSkeptic wrote:

Bump.

I'm wondering how ugly/brutal these next 3 games will be. Dallas, Tennessee and Philadelphia. Could be something we haven't seen in awhile. Hmmmm?
I think they win 1, lose 1 kind of close, and get embarrassed in 1.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
06 Nov 2022 20:35
Pugger wrote:
TheSkeptic wrote:

Bump.

The Titans' Tannehill didn't play tonite do perhaps he'll not be back by the time we play them.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Don’t really like where we are sitting looking at possible tiebreakers.

Would be nice if Tampa doesn’t win the division.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

BF004 wrote:
14 Nov 2022 13:07
Don’t really like where we are sitting looking at possible tiebreakers.

Would be nice if Tampa doesn’t win the division.
I actually love where we are at.

We will need to win 10 games minimum to get into the postseason. 9 wins or less won't do it as you stated, we don't have the tiebreakers. We lost too many conference games and lost to Washington. We gotta earn it to get into the postseason.

That is exactly what we need.

Crazy how one play yesterday puts us either in playoff contention or last place in the NFC.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.