Welcome All!!!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Welcome back, [mention]Drj820[/mention]!

Read More. Post Less.

Turk's B.B.C.
Reactions:

Post by Turk's B.B.C. »

Nice job on the new site! Registration was simple, even for a 20th century guy like me :lol:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Turk's B.B.C. wrote:
26 Mar 2020 14:43
Nice job on the new site! Registration was simple, even for a 20th century guy like me :lol:
What does your username mean? And why not wife's bbc, any longer?

Welcome to the team!!

Read More. Post Less.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

NCF wrote:
26 Mar 2020 14:44
Turk's B.B.C. wrote:
26 Mar 2020 14:43
What does your username mean? And why not wife's bbc, any longer?

Welcome to the team!!
Has to be British Broadcasting Company of the Turks Islands. :idea: :dance:

Welcome!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I was thinking of Carla

Turk's B.B.C.
Reactions:

Post by Turk's B.B.C. »

Heh heh, actually my wife and I were in the tavern/restaurant business from 1993 through 2011. We owned a place in Cornell called Turk's Brunet Bicycle Club Tap and Grill, about a block from the Old Abe bike trail.
Somehow I forgot my password and couldn't figure out how to post for several years. Last year I got sick of "lurking", ha!, and created a new account on my wife's laptop.
She turned out to be the brains of the operation; in retrospect, it should have been called Turk's Wife's B.B.C.!

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Turk's B.B.C. wrote:
26 Mar 2020 15:50
Heh heh, actually my wife and I were in the tavern/restaurant business from 1993 through 2011. We owned a place in Cornell called Turk's Brunet Bicycle Club Tap and Grill, about a block from the Old Abe bike trail.
Somehow I forgot my password and couldn't figure out how to post for several years. Last year I got sick of "lurking", ha!, and created a new account on my wife's laptop.
She turned out to be the brains of the operation; in retrospect, it should have been called Turk's Wife's B.B.C.!
I love background stuff like this... :aok:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

I'm back, again. :woohoo:

Thanks to whoever fixed the log-in issue I had earlier today. :hail:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

One good improvement I've noticed on our new home is if we put a link in a post a new window opens. :clap:

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Pugger wrote:
26 Mar 2020 22:50
I'm back, again. :woohoo:

Thanks to whoever fixed the log-in issue I had earlier today. :hail:
Thanks for not giving up on us, and welcome!

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

Packfntk wrote:
26 Mar 2020 09:00
Now Grace is Scott? Or was Scott always Grace? OMG this is too much for me to process. :lol:
Yes.

:P

But it might not be what you think.
Grace1st has always been Scott. Not the other way around. In three years of the packersnews forum, I probably mentioned a real name an handful of times.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pugger wrote:
26 Mar 2020 23:04
One good improvement I've noticed on our new home is if we put a link in a post a new window opens. :clap:
:)

That was like near #1 for my must haves.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Scott4Pack wrote:
27 Mar 2020 04:39
Packfntk wrote:
26 Mar 2020 09:00
Now Grace is Scott? Or was Scott always Grace? OMG this is too much for me to process. :lol:
Yes.

:P

But it might not be what you think.
Grace1st has always been Scott. Not the other way around. In three years of the packersnews forum, I probably mentioned a real name an handful of times.
HAHA, just having fun. Just going to take some time getting used to some of the new names and second guessing who is who. All in time. :)
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

I have another question. When I first come on this site each time why do I not go directly to the board index instead of this thread?

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pugger wrote:
27 Mar 2020 17:27
I have another question. When I first come on this site each time why do I not go directly to the board index instead of this thread?
Just a guess, but I'm betting you have this thread saved as your bookmark.

Delete the old bookmark and create the new one while on the index page. Let us know if that fixes it.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
27 Mar 2020 17:34
Pugger wrote:
27 Mar 2020 17:27
Just a guess, but I'm betting you have this thread saved as your bookmark.

Delete the old bookmark and create the new one while on the index page. Let us know if that fixes it.
Geez. :lol: I guess I did have the site bookmarked on this thread. :oops: I'm getting senile in my old age. :favre:

Oldschool
Reactions:

Post by Oldschool »

Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank you guys for getting the new site up. [Great new name BTW. Kudos.] I lurk regularly but joining the new site has been easy and the bonus is my having to create a new password means I might be able to actually participate. [I was always forgetting my old one.] Anyway, hopefully I can do better with a fresh start. Now, maybe an avatar..........

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Oldschool wrote:
27 Mar 2020 19:06
Hey everyone. Just wanted to thank you guys for getting the new site up. [Great new name BTW. Kudos.] I lurk regularly but joining the new site has been easy and the bonus is my having to create a new password means I might be able to actually participate. [I was always forgetting my old one.] Anyway, hopefully I can do better with a fresh start. Now, maybe an avatar..........
Welcome, Oldschool! I hope you clicked the “remember me” box upon login so you won’t need to worry about a password...?

And about that avatar, Salmar has outlined exactly what you need to do to create your own right here. Now, happy creating!

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Each time I come back I have to log in. For some reason, it won't remember me and keep me logged in. Is this normal, or only for Vikings fans? :)

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Raptorman wrote:
27 Mar 2020 22:25
Each time I come back I have to log in. For some reason, it won't remember me and keep me logged in. Is this normal, or only for Vikings fans? :)
I'm having the same issue, and I hate the Vikings :lol:
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi