POST GAME: WildCard at Dallas WIN

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

CheeseheadTV channeling their inner Marzion

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Is everyone done pilling on Raptor :lol: I feel for the guy, I remember all to well what losing year after lousy year is like :mrgreen:

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Omg :lol:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

salmar80 wrote:
15 Jan 2024 13:56
CheeseheadTV channeling their inner Marzion

that was so funny, I like JJ don't get me wrong, the tears I enjoyed where from Michael Irvin, and of course watching Jerry's heart break, just priceless, I dislike Dallas even more then I dislike the Bears, that win last night was sooooooo special for me. :banana: :banana:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Yoop wrote:
15 Jan 2024 13:57
Is everyone done pilling on Raptor :lol: I feel for the guy, I remember all to well what losing year after lousy year is like :mrgreen:
This ain't that. This is just a completely ignorant post getting rightfully &%$@ on!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

BF004 wrote:
15 Jan 2024 13:57
Omg :lol:

just awesome, just throw that down your chimney COWGIRLS.

anyone accuses us of not being a tough team aught to watch a rerun of the Packer beating up on the Dallas Cowboys 1-14-2024, and put that talk to rest :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

This is nuts
image.png
image.png (650.35 KiB) Viewed 609 times

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

Maybe this has already been said here, but this thought occurred to me today. Is it possible that our Musgrave-Kraft combo could be like Gronk-Hernandez light? Probably wishful thinking but I don't remember the last time we had 2 tight ends with this sort of athletic ability that we could put on the field at the same time.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

The thing I still can't get over is that the Cowboys had been having statistically the best homefield advantage in the league and WE HAVE A BETTER AT&T ADVANTAGE THAN THEM

6-0 in AT&T stadium
More playoff wins in AT&T (3) than the Cowboys have (2)
Aaron Jones with 8 TDs in his three games there (and 350 yards on 59 carries)

This is the most hilarious turn in this long-running non-divisional rival I could have thought of.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Papa John wrote:
15 Jan 2024 14:21
Maybe this has already been said here, but this thought occurred to me today. Is it possible that our Musgrave-Kraft combo could be like Gronk-Hernandez light? Probably wishful thinking but I don't remember the last time we had 2 tight ends with this sort of athletic ability that we could put on the field at the same time.
I think it's different, but insanely promising.

You are not supposed to get production and impact from ANY rookie TEs. We've gotten it from two. That is a huge feather in Gutey's and TE coaches' cap.

Musgrave is exactly what I drooled over on college tape: An athletically superior TE that will wreck LBs and safeties for years to come. And is a willing blocker. Will never be special at it, but he'll not diva, he'll do it.

Kraft's ascendance has been magnificent. Dude has all the marks of a great all-around TE, which for an offence increases the unpredictability and versatility a lot. LaFleur's thing is to show same looks and do variations off it. Chess -like, but unlike in chess, the pieces have to personally win their assignments in real life. Kraft has won of those assignments than I expected.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

These two tweets really pair nicely together. Good work Packers media

Also wooooww to that image

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Papa John wrote:
A comment was made at the party I was at yesterday that they could be the next Gronk/Hernandez but without the murdering.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Papa John wrote:
Probably Chewy and Jackson
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

I can think of reasons why Dallas was over-estimated. (That's for you, Raptor.) But even so, we beat them up one side and down another. We controlled the ball at will for every meaningful snap.

Did Dallas under-estimate the Pack? Maybe some. But that still isn't going to account for getting blown out. I just don't buy that.

Love and his dudes are making good defenses look bad and good defenders make cricket sounds.

Yeah, the Niner defense will be better than the Boys. But nobody in the past month has shown they can slow down our offense.

And if nobody is sure yet, look at how many receivers of ours are open by 10 yards or more. You just don't see that in pro football. But Packer fans are!
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

Scott4Pack wrote:
15 Jan 2024 16:00
I can think of reasons why Dallas was over-estimated. (That's for you, Raptor.) But even so, we beat them up one side and down another. We controlled the ball at will for every meaningful snap.

Did Dallas under-estimate the Pack? Maybe some. But that still isn't going to account for getting blown out. I just don't buy that.

Love and his dudes are making good defenses look bad and good defenders make cricket sounds.

Yeah, the Niner defense will be better than the Boys. But nobody in the past month has shown they can slow down our offense.

And if nobody is sure yet, look at how many receivers of ours are open by 10 yards or more. You just don't see that in pro football. But Packer fans are!
This morning the NFL Network showed our big pass plays yesterday when our receiver was wide open on the right and then showed the 9ers having similar receivers just as open. They run a similar offense that MLF is now implementing.

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Papa John wrote:
Idk, neither of them seem like murderers

texas
Reactions:

Post by texas »

Pugger wrote:
15 Jan 2024 16:16
Scott4Pack wrote:
15 Jan 2024 16:00

This morning the NFL Network showed our big pass plays yesterday when our receiver was wide open on the right and then showed the 9ers having similar receivers just as open. They run a similar offense that MLF is now implementing.
This is exactly what we were all hoping for when MLF finally didn't have to run the Rodgers offense. We were hoping he'd scheme up something like what they've got in SF.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

texas wrote:
15 Jan 2024 17:20
Papa John wrote:
Idk, neither of them seem like murderers
You need to go back and re-read my post. I said "Gronk-Hernandez light." Key word light. So I'm thinking aggravated assault or something along those lines should qualify them.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

Papa John wrote:
Yes. The pair I thought about was Kincaid/Knox in Buffalo. Similar - one faster, one stronger.