Here's Johnny!! PLAYOFFS wild card DAL

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:27
go pak go wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:24
Yoop wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:19
feels good to break a rule once in a while :lol: Jordens performance over shadows what every other part of this team accomplished, this OL did well, so did Jones, so did ............... insert whomever.

Jorden beat the pass rush, beat the blitz and the rest of the Dallas top 5 defense.

several Members changed there vote, :beer2: :beer2: here's to hoping the rest of you will :pray: :pray: just this once Jorden Love deserves it :aok:
I mean he had a PERFECT passer rating.

I am not accepting that last play knocking his rating.
How many 100+ passer rating games has he produced of late? How far above expectation was his performance? And, most importantly, how big of an underdog pick is Jordan Love at this point?

Again, yes, he was the game MVP. I’m not taking anything from how great he played. That’s a different vote, though.
Sarge, where going A Wall, we want Jorden :rotf: :rotf:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:28
go pak go wrote:
APB wrote:

How many 100+ passer rating games has he produced of late? How far above expectation was his performance? And, most importantly, how big of an underdog pick is Jordan Love at this point?
I mean it has never happened in Packers history.

That's a pretty long time with a couple of okay quaterbacks.
Again, yes, he was the game MVP. I’m not taking anything away from how great he played. That’s a different vote, though.
I mean the offensive line has also played incredible the last 8 weeks too. Literally everyone on the offense has.

When you hit "Packer record"...I think it deserves a Johnny vote. 100+ years is a long time. It's rare air.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Speaking of underdogs…ahem, cough, Musgrave, cough cough

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

My official vote goes to Doubs. So close with Love. But I give the slight under-dog edge to Doubs. I did not expect him to break out like that and really get things going early. His ability to get open for Love and make catches in big moments really helped propel things yesterday.

But everyone else should vote O-line.
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

paco wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:54
My official vote goes to Doubs. So close with Love. But I give the slight under-dog edge to Doubs. I did not expect him to break out like that and really get things going early. His ability to get open for Love and make catches in big moments really helped propel things yesterday.

I’m actually torn between O-line and Doubs. Strongly considering changing back to Doubs simply because of how far he exceeded his individual expectation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:56
paco wrote:
15 Jan 2024 10:54

I’m actually torn between O-line and Doubs. Strongly considering changing back to Doubs simply because of how far he exceeded his individual expectation.
Yes. IMO it should be between Doubs and Love. All this talk on this forum of "how the roster will surpass Doubs" and this is his response?! :shock: :shock:
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

I re-change my vote to Doubs
Yoop wrote:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

go pak go wrote:
15 Jan 2024 11:00
I re-change my vote to Doubs
I’m with ya. I’m back to Doubs in solidarity with you.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

nice to have a stable of receivers, when one is hurt, or having a off day, another will rise to the occasion, Doubs was that guy last night.
MLF called a great game, we kept the Boys defense guessing all game, this was the best game I've seen in quite a few years. :clap: :mrgreen:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

wow, I wont, Love deserves this award, and many more before this is all done.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

You guys are changing your votes as often as Jerrah changes HCs. :lol:

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

After running this for a while, I think I'm aware of the rules. Underdog contest with biggest overachiever earning the win, ya know.

That, and many other worthy candidates fully in mind:

I vote for Jordan Love. :heart:

With Rodgers, I maintained he'd have to do something historic to earn it. The same goes for Love.

Thing is: He did something historic. Therefore despite high expectations, I think he just nuked the lid off playoff quarterbacking. He's deserving.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

personally I think everyone who didn't vote for LOVE needs to change there vote now, right now :rotf: :rotf:

I feel a cultish vibe taking over me, hero worship invading sanity, I fear I'am hooked on Love, the feeling is over whelming :aok:

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

Doubs had the kind of game where when he's a free agent in 2 years, Jerry is gonna sign him because he'll never forget the way 87 always popped up when the Packers needed a play this week. Love is great. He's a star. Jones always owns the Cowboys. But Doubs is the guy who broke the Cowboys' spirit

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Doubs. He was hurting all week didn't think he would play. Not only sucked it up, but excelled.

flapackfan
Reactions:

Post by flapackfan »

O-line! IMO, it's improvement throughout the season has evolved to dominate.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Not sure how sal's going to add all this up. Might be worth putting up a poll to vote between OL, Love, and Doubs. Honor system for those that picked those 3.
RIP JustJeff

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

paco wrote:
16 Jan 2024 07:25
Not sure how sal's going to add all this up. Might be worth putting up a poll to vote between OL, Love, and Doubs. Honor system for those that picked those 3.
Yoop will be on here creating a dozen new Yooper profiles to get his boy Love to the promised land... :lol:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
16 Jan 2024 07:36
paco wrote:
16 Jan 2024 07:25
Yoop will be on here creating a dozen new Yooper profiles to get his boy Love to the promised land... :lol:
I would do exactly that if I could borrow your brain, the one I have doesn't know how to do that :rotf: