Packers @ 49ers Divisional GDT: Saturday, January 20th, 2024, 7:15 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

Pugger wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:19
go pak go wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:18
The 49ers got outplayed but have a horseshoe up their a$$

Words cannot describe how much I hate them f*cks
MLF got outcoached by Shannahan again.
WTF? Totally disagree!
Talent across the board favored the 49ers easily!
Coaching kept us in this game

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

Pugger wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:22
go pak go wrote:

Words cannot describe how much I hate them f*cks. We all knew we were gonna lose today when Savage dropped the pick 6, Nixon dropped a pick inside the 20...just way too many missed opportunities.

Now this young team is jaded and will experience what every other Packers team experiences...tightness in the playoffs. This was our year. Now the expectations come.

This was our year? We are a year away. Losing Tom killed us IMO. Whoever comes put of the NFC is gonna get smoked by Baltimore anyway.
And GB wasn’t going to win anything anyway and should have been tanking since week 6.

We just stomped #2 seed and outplayed the #1 seed. I’d rather have win and gave us a chance to play Baltimore. Now we have no chance.

German_Panzer
Reactions:

Post by German_Panzer »

musclestang wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:21
Hate losing games we should have won. Couldn’t have played out much worse at the end than it did. And for as well as Love had been playing, he sucked those last 3 drives
Rookie QB.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

JKB wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:25
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

WTF? Totally disagree!
Coaching kept Carlson on the roster

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Rooting for the Ravens or Lions to finish it out. Anyone but SF
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

go pak go wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:24
lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:23
JKB wrote:

Competitors trying to make a play..
That’s college Jordan.

Loved how he played down this stretch but that’s something he doesn’t. He tries to do more than he has to. He Favred it.
He looked terrible the 4th quarter. He was fantastic all game. Especially the 3rd quarter. But the 4th quarter that was the first time we saw Jordan play tight. He sucked.

I'm not thrilled about that.
It’s not shocking tho. I knew he would not be “god mode” through out. He’s a first year starter!

We were running the ball in the 4th quarter well and we left the ball in loves hand. Lafleur fell in love with his play book.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

And I am sorry but I do t want to hear about how “this will be a great team for yours to come.” This WAS A GREAT TEAM NOW. But if you don’t catch easy INTS and execute, we’ll be saying “this team is built for the future” FOREVER!!!!!
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

Words cannot describe how much I hate them f*cks. We all knew we were gonna lose today when Savage dropped the pick 6, Nixon dropped a pick inside the 20...just way too many missed opportunities.

Now this young team is jaded and will experience what every other Packers team experiences...tightness in the playoffs. This was our year. Now the expectations come.

This was our year? We are a year away. Losing Tom killed us IMO. Whoever comes put of the NFC is gonna get smoked by Baltimore anyway.

You have been saying that all year pugger. Im sorry but this was a superbowl team right now! This game proves it. They have been playing as well as anyone. I am also not sure about your Baltimore prediction either. The last superbowl they won they were the final seed also. I vehemently disagree with your take.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

This hurts, as I knew it would. I'll eventually feel happy about the season and excited about the future. But for now, it's another typical Packers playoff loss.
RIP JustJeff

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Papa John wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:27
And I am sorry but I do t want to hear about how “this will be a great team for yours to come.” This WAS A GREAT TEAM NOW. But if you don’t catch easy INTS and execute, we’ll be saying “this team is built for the future” FOREVER!!!!!
Yup. You never know when you will be back.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

MY_TAKE wrote:
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

You have been saying that all year pugger. Im sorry but this was a superbowl team right now! This game proves it. They have been playing as well as anyone. I am also not sure about your Baltimore prediction either. The last superbowl they(packers) won they were the final seed also. I vehemently disagree with your take.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

JKB wrote:
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

We lost by the 3 points MLF passed on in the second quarter.

WTF? Totally disagree!

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

wallyuwl wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:26
JKB wrote:
Pugger wrote:

WTF? Totally disagree!
Coaching kept Carlson on the roster
GM!

Not game time coaching FFS!

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

1. 4th and 1 and we turnover on downs. Yeah, the Niners were on our side of the line before the snap. But that's never called anyhow.
2. Savage drops a pick.
3. Nixon drops a pick.
4. Missed figgy by Carlson.
5. That last INT on a bad decision and throw.

I'm amazed we left as many points on the field as we did. This was a great game. and the Pack played great utnil the last couple of minutes. I'm proud of how they played. This season was more than a success.
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Papa John wrote:
A few positions to fix… safety, specifically. Maybe another ILB and they look to be really solid. They did what they could with this roster and it was a really fun season. It hurts to lose a game that they probably should have one, but they showed up and gave the #1 seed all they could handle.

Read More. Post Less.

GJPackerBacker
Reactions:

Post by GJPackerBacker »

It’s official. The football season is. OVER!
GO PACK GO!!!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Drj820 wrote:
go pak go wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:24
lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Jan 2024 22:23

That’s college Jordan.

Loved how he played down this stretch but that’s something he doesn’t. He tries to do more than he has to. He Favred it.
He looked terrible the 4th quarter. He was fantastic all game. Especially the 3rd quarter. But the 4th quarter that was the first time we saw Jordan play tight. He sucked.

I'm not thrilled about that.
It’s not shocking tho. I knew he would not be “god mode” through out. He’s a first year starter!

We were running the ball in the 4th quarter well and we left the ball in loves hand. Lafleur fell in love with his play book.
I thought we ran the ball plenty in the 4th quarter.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

musclestang wrote:
Pugger wrote:
go pak go wrote:

And GB wasn’t going to win anything anyway and should have been tanking since week 6.

We just stomped #2 seed and outplayed the #1 seed. I’d rather have win and gave us a chance to play Baltimore. Now we have no chance.
Just a few weeks ago the Ravens spanked the 49ers.

JKB
Reactions:

Post by JKB »

GO LIONS!
Hope they win the SB

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

Hard to point to one thing here, besides maybe the Safety play and Field Goal Operation. Need competition at K, new long-snapper, I'll keep the Punter.