Update: Daylon Mack signed to Practice Squad

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
10 Sep 2020 16:11
wasn't Dexter Williams already on the PS? :idn:
It was originally announced I think by Ryan Wood that he was but he never made it official. So instead we signed that other RB I'm sure as Dexter was searching other places and now Dexter is back.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

go pak go wrote:
10 Sep 2020 16:35
YoHoChecko wrote:
10 Sep 2020 16:11
wasn't Dexter Williams already on the PS? :idn:
It was originally announced I think by Ryan Wood that he was but he never made it official. So instead we signed that other RB I'm sure as Dexter was searching other places and now Dexter is back.
It was announced but he had to pass his COVID test before it was official.
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

We hardly knew ye.

Read More. Post Less.

BSA
Reactions:

Post by BSA »

NCF wrote:
16 Sep 2020 15:04
We hardly knew ye.
Mack was in Det for one week, they let him go - failed physical
Mack was in NYG for 2 weeks, then waived
Mack came to GB for a visit and a cup of coffee...but no go. Coffee is for closers.
IT. IS. TIME