Packers Coaching Staff

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Staff Changes so far

Amazing
27%
Really Good
7%
Good
40%
Ok
No votes
Not sure
20%
Not Good
No votes
Awful
No votes
Murphy and LaCoach gotta to
7%

Total votes: 15

BF004
Reactions:

Packers Coaching Staff

Post by BF004 »

Slew of hiring coming in.

Former Packer coming back home. Always cool to see.

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

BF004 wrote:
06 Feb 2024 22:19

The attached article was less than informative. I was hoping to read what, exactly, has made him a supposed top up-and-coming coach. What successes has he had? Which players have developed under his tutelage? Am I just supposed to take the author's word for it?

:idn:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
07 Feb 2024 06:33
BF004 wrote:
06 Feb 2024 22:19

The attached article was less than informative. I was hoping to read what, exactly, has made him a supposed top up-and-coming coach. What successes has he had? Which players have developed under his tutelage? Am I just supposed to take the author's word for it?

:idn:
Heres a little more, He's been successful at Miami, imo his teaching ability seems to stand out, being able to relate to your students is half the battle, plus theirs the Michigan connection again

White was named wide receivers coach in April, 2022 and begins his third year with Miami.

In his second season with the RedHawks, White took a revamped wide receiving group and transformed it into something special. Gage Larvadain led the MAC in receiving yards, while players like Javon Tracy blossomed into something special as the season wrapped up. Producing All-MAC talent is becoming common-place for White, as Mac Hippenhammer earned second-team All-MAC honors, earning an NFL camp invite with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2022.

Prior to joining Miami, White served as the inside receivers coach at Stephen F. Austin in 2021. During his time with the Lumberjacks, SFA had their best season in the past decade, advancing to the NCAA Playoffs. White also coached a first-team All-American and worked with all special teams units.

Prior to SFA, White was with Southern Methodist University as a quality control coach in 2019 and 2020. While with SMU, the offense ranked fourth in the nation in 2019 and 13th in 2020 in total offense, producing an NFL wide receiver in 2019.

White spent five seasons in the NFL with the Green Bay Packers, New York Giants and a brief stints with a New York Jets and Tampa Bay Buccaneers as a wide receiver and special team’s contributor. After the NFL, White played two more seasons in the CFL with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and Toronto Argonauts.

As a native of Michigan, White started his collegiate career at Michigan State in (2008-2009) before transferring to Louisiana Tech (2011-2012) where he was an All-Conference performer. White graduated with a degree in sociology in 2012.

https://miamiredhawks.com/sports/footba ... -white/705

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Myles White didn't have the athletic gifts to amount to anything in the NFL but he was a worker bee while here; Rodgers sang his praises a lot.

I like the idea of hiring guys like that as coaches. They got the most they could out of themselves as athletes, now their job is to get the most out of the cream of the crop.

I am excited for this hire, hope he justifies my excitement. :aok:
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

This effen Campanile guy is an EFFEN linebackers coach with alot of EFFEN language! Maybe he can light a fire under Quay and Rashan. :argue:

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Idk, the swearing every other word is tacky and gets old. I cringe when MLF does it. Should be used in times of extra emphasis like Dan Campbell does.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

lake shark wrote:
08 Feb 2024 19:24
Idk, the swearing every other word is tacky and gets old. I cringe when MLF does it. Should be used in times of extra emphasis like Dan Campbell does.
I agree with you. This kind of profanity is generally done by people with very limited brainpower. Most likely this guy is a dufus who will be gone a year from now.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

TheSkeptic wrote:
09 Feb 2024 05:00
lake shark wrote:
08 Feb 2024 19:24
I agree with you. This kind of profanity is generally done by people with very limited brainpower. Most likely this guy is a dufus who will be gone a year from now.
that just gets tuned out by players, you could see that with his players, some just stared at him others laughed, for every eff this, he would have accomplished just as much leaving it out, he quotes Lombardi but Vince didn't cuss, you might be right about this guy Skeptic

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

I have no $%@# problem with that &%$@. If the guy wants to curse his ass off all the $%@# time, who $%@# cares? The players will probably relate to that &%$@.

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Acrobat wrote:
09 Feb 2024 11:47
I have no $%@# problem with that &%$@. If the guy wants to curse his ass off all the $%@# time, who $%@# cares? The players will probably relate to that &%$@.
Did you watch the video? 90% of the Dolphins players are sleeping through the lecture like it’s freshman physics.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

lake shark wrote:
09 Feb 2024 12:04
Acrobat wrote:
Did you watch the video? 90% of the Dolphins players are sleeping through the lecture like it’s freshman physics.
So $%@# what? &%$@ ass $%&# bitches can $%@# sleep if they $%@# want to.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
like you, some will, some wont, imo most wont, just as this video shows, once in a while to really make a point, fine, other wise it loses the desired affect and people lose interest, lose respect, and laugh at it just as these players did.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
09 Feb 2024 12:53
Acrobat wrote:
like you, some will, some wont, imo most wont, just as this video shows, once in a while to really make a point, fine, other wise it loses the desired affect and people lose interest, lose respect, and laugh at it just as these players did.
s $%@# a $%@# r $%@# c $%@# a $%@# s $%@# m

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
09 Feb 2024 12:50
lake shark wrote:
Acrobat wrote:
get serious, he can get away with that stuff with college kids, he'll get laughed right out of the room with guys like Clark or Smith, Gary, etc. that is so immature and childish, no one responds well to some guy shouting f bombs with every sentence, how idiotic

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
09 Feb 2024 12:59
Acrobat wrote:
lake shark wrote:

get serious, he can get away with that stuff with college kids, he'll get laughed right out of the room with guys like Clark or Smith, Gary, etc. that is so immature and childish, no one responds well to some guy shouting f bombs with every sentence, how idiotic

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Acrobat wrote:
09 Feb 2024 13:00
Yoop wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

and your point? why don't you spell out what you have to say so everyone can fully understand your message

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

Yoop wrote:
09 Feb 2024 13:02
Acrobat wrote:
Yoop wrote:

and your point? why don't you spell out what you have to say so everyone can fully understand your message
:rotf:

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Acrobat wrote:
09 Feb 2024 13:04
Yoop wrote:
Acrobat wrote:

Yoop kills me sometimes :lol:
Cancelled by the forum elites.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

lupedafiasco wrote:
09 Feb 2024 13:59
Acrobat wrote:
09 Feb 2024 13:04
Yoop wrote:

Yoop kills me sometimes :lol:
I bet the Magic Eye books drove him nuts.

Read More. Post Less.