2024 Packers Opponents

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
11 Jan 2024 18:37
I almost had to fight a Packer fan for trying to steal Ringos jacket last weekend. I’ll fight anyone. Idgaf.
Only cause you knew you had BF sitting right there ready to throw hands with you.

But yes, be careful if you leave a nostalgic 90’s jacket on a bar stool, jacket thieves out there.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

BF004 wrote:
12 Jan 2024 07:00
lupedafiasco wrote:
I almost had to fight a Packer fan for trying to steal Ringos jacket last weekend. I’ll fight anyone. Idgaf.
Only cause you knew you had BF sitting right there ready to throw hands with you.

But yes, be careful if you leave a nostalgic 90’s jacket on a bar stool, jacket thieves out there.
I have had 3 car flags busted over the years... I hate people...
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Pckfn23 wrote:
12 Jan 2024 08:32
BF004 wrote:
lupedafiasco wrote:

When I lived in central TX in the 90s at the height of the Packers-Cowboys rivalry, I had the antenna bent 180 deg and my cheap plastic hub caps stolen off my car. And we weren't even winning those games.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

APB wrote:
12 Jan 2024 10:22
Pckfn23 wrote:
BF004 wrote:

When I lived in central TX in the 90s at the height of the Packers-Cowboys rivalry, I had the antenna bent 180 deg and my cheap plastic hub caps stolen off my car. And we weren't even winning those games.
Someone took my catalitic converter while living in Minneapolis.

Also got a ticket on my Packer License plate cover becuase it barely covered the tag on the bottom of the Plate. I still am adamament had it not been a Packer cover...I wouldn't have gotten a ticket.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:
BF004 wrote:

I was stationed at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene before getting $%@# into Nebraskas god forsaken &%$@ hole. Texans hated the Packers while I was there because of all the close losses. Drunkenly locked myself out of my car in that 2016 playoff game and had a locksmith come out to unlock it and he saw my jersey and refused. Had to get a second guy out to get my keys.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

lupedafiasco wrote:
12 Jan 2024 12:37
APB wrote:
Pckfn23 wrote:

I was stationed at Dyess Air Force Base in Abilene before getting $%@# into Nebraskas god forsaken &%$@ hole. Texans hated the Packers while I was there because of all the close losses. Drunkenly locked myself out of my car in that 2016 playoff game and had a locksmith come out to unlock it and he saw my jersey and refused. Had to get a second guy out to get my keys.
I was a teacher in the Chicago area in the 1980s. My classroom was on the 3rd floor. I got called down to the office after school one afternoon and when I got down there they all said that no one had called me. I was not shy about my love for the Packers or Badgers with my students. By the time I got back to my classroom there was Chicago Bear and University of Illinois stuff plastered all over my classroom. Obviously, this was all good-natured fun, but it was hard enough dealing with those insufferable Bears fans in 85 when they won the Super Bowl and played that damn Super Bowl shuffle incessantly.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

williewasgreat wrote:
12 Jan 2024 13:48
lupedafiasco wrote:
12 Jan 2024 12:37
APB wrote:

I was a teacher in the Chicago area in the 1980s. My classroom was on the 3rd floor. I got called down to the office after school one afternoon and when I got down there they all said that no one had called me. I was not shy about my love for the Packers or Badgers with my students. By the time I got back to my classroom there was Chicago Bear and University of Illinois stuff plastered all over my classroom. Obviously, this was all good-natured fun, but it was hard enough dealing with those insufferable Bears fans in 85 when they won the Super Bowl and played that damn Super Bowl shuffle incessantly.
In the 1980s at a Packers - Bears night game at Soldier Field, I had a Packers metal plate displayed in the back window of my car. Sometime between when we walked to Soldier Field from the parking lot for the game and after the game ended...........someone rammed into my rear quarter panel putting a major dent in the quarter panel. Never found out who did that.

I've had ice thrown at me at the old Foxboro Stadium.......it was the 1997 Monday Night Football game vs. the Patriots.

I have ZERO interest in going to a Packers - Eagles game at Philadelphia.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

APB wrote:
07 May 2024 19:06
Thanks for the heads up. Imagine there will be a few leaks soon.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

RIP JustJeff