Bears Fans

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Papa John
Reactions:

Bears Fans

Post by Papa John »

Because their team has been such hot garbage for, basically, a whole generation, it's easy to forget how insufferable these little $%@# truly can be. In the wake of this year's draft, they seem unusually sprightly. Don't kid yourself, these FIB's are just dying for a reason to run their mouth. They are the fan base that I hate the most, bar none. Can't wait until be stomp their asses again this season. $%@# 'em.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Papa John wrote:
16 May 2024 19:54
Because their team has been such hot garbage for, basically, a whole generation, it's easy to forget how insufferable these little $%@# truly can be. In the wake of this year's draft, they seem unusually sprightly. Don't kid yourself, these FIB's are just dying for a reason to run their mouth. They are the fan base that I hate the most, bar none. Can't wait until be stomp their asses again this season. $%@# 'em.
Seattle fans are worse.

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Papa John wrote:
Gotta say doing the draft every year I enjoy most bear fans. Some good trash talking back and forth but they have bowed to GB. They also admit we landed another QB who will bring more titles then the last 2.

Packer lion and bare fans all agree. F the vikings and that overall fan base. Yes I know their are some good ones and bad ones in every fan base.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Packers have beaten Da Bears 50 out of the last 65 games. :cigar:

Bears started Trubisky and Fields without time to learn anything, and both failed to win with any regularity. Gotta believe the same will happen with Caleb. :rotf:

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Backthepack4ever wrote:
16 May 2024 21:30
Papa John wrote:
Gotta say doing the draft every year I enjoy most bear fans. Some good trash talking back and forth but they have bowed to GB. They also admit we landed another QB who will bring more titles then the last 2.

Packer lion and bare fans all agree. F the vikings and that overall fan base. Yes I know their are some good ones and bad ones in every fan base.
100% Viking fan base as a whole is the cellar of the North. Paul Allen has infected the rubes.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I love Bears fans. They’re delusional. They’re practically the Simple Jacks of the leagues fan bases. They come out and say something stupid. Look even more stupid 3 or 4 years down the line then you have some amazing content in the chamber to bash them with. Rinse and repeat. First it was trading the farm for The &%$@ Cutlet. Then it was Mitch Turdbisbuit. Then is was Bustin Fields.

It’s comedy gold.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Pckfn23 wrote:
16 May 2024 22:13
Backthepack4ever wrote:
Papa John wrote:

100% Viking fan base as a whole is the cellar of the North. Paul Allen has infected the rubes.
Exactly. I deal with them all the time here living in MN myself. Love the Paul Allen take. I don't get caught up in all the nonsense like I did in my 20's. I'm too old for that ridiculousness now in my 50's.

The entire franchise is OBSESSED with the Packers. Its not even just the fans. This sickness they have has spread to the front office and local media. I almost feel sorry for them, but not quite. :) What other franchise has signed so many former packer players later in their careers? The latest is Aaron Jones of course. Trying to think of a good analogy but there are many. Its mostly like a little brother so jealous of big brother trying walk in his shoes, but obviously never can because of big brothers greatness. This eventually drives little brother insane. :lombardi:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

@Raptorman gonna have a say here soon… :lol:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

MY_TAKE wrote:
17 May 2024 00:59
Pckfn23 wrote:
16 May 2024 22:13
Backthepack4ever wrote:

Exactly. I deal with them all the time here living in MN myself. Love the Paul Allen take. I don't get caught up in all the nonsense like I did in my 20's. I'm too old for that ridiculousness now in my 50's.

The entire franchise is OBSESSED with the Packers. Its not even just the fans. This sickness they have has spread to the front office and local media. I almost feel sorry for them, but not quite. :) What other franchise has signed so many former packer players later in their careers? The latest is Aaron Jones of course. Trying to think of a good analogy but there are many. Its mostly like a little brother so jealous of big brother trying walk in his shoes, but obviously never can because of big brothers greatness. This eventually drives little brother insane. :lombardi:
Likely the first case in point:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

I feel like Bears fans are at least consistent in their delusions. Vikings fans, OTOH, are bandwagon fans (at least the ones I deal with on a regular basis). The seem to get more joy out of the Packers losing than the Vikings winning. A few L's in the loss column and everyone moves on to hockey.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Bears fans are fast lane people, there to busy to spend a ton of time worrying about a team thats been terrible at best.

I lived near Chicago during the Ditka years, and Bears fans where as tuned in to those teams as most Packer fans get during our winning years, go back to our dark ages and the only tuned in Packer fans where the die hards, winning increases fanship, as a result awareness of everything about the team.

Bears are getting a new stadium, right next to the old Soldiers field, exciting for Bears fans, like Detroit, I see a brighter future for the Bears, just like I do with the Packers, just the opposite for the Vikings.

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

And now everyone in the thread is disagreeing with my take. Fine. You know what? Packers fans can be pretty $%@# annoying too.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Papa John wrote:
17 May 2024 10:22
And now everyone in the thread is disagreeing with my take. Fine. You know what? Packers fans can be pretty $%@# annoying too.
Papa, I am only aware of 1 annoying Packers fan. And that person happens to regularly post messages on the Packers-Huddle.com forum
:beer2:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
17 May 2024 10:52
Papa John wrote:
Papa, I am only aware of 1 annoying Packers fan. And that person happens to regularly post messages on the Packers-Huddle.com forum
:beer2:

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Papa John wrote:
haha, thats what we do here, disagreeing is what we do best :rotf:

one thing we can agree on is stomping, we stomp pretty good too, or at least our team does.

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

lupedafiasco wrote:
16 May 2024 23:38
I love Bears fans. They’re delusional. They’re practically the Simple Jacks of the leagues fan bases. They come out and say something stupid. Look even more stupid 3 or 4 years down the line then you have some amazing content in the chamber to bash them with. Rinse and repeat. First it was trading the farm for The &%$@ Cutlet. Then it was Mitch Turdbisbuit. Then is was Bustin Fields.

It’s comedy gold.
You forgot Wrecks Grossman. He did take them to the SB but then he wrecked that good.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Papa John wrote:
I actually agree. I don't particularly enjoy talking to most average Wisconsin Packers fans.

Out of state Packers fans I usually like much more.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

APB wrote:
17 May 2024 05:25
I would say all Packer fans are @$$holes but then that would bring me down to their level. Only some are, and they prove it by their blanket statements of other teams' fans.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Raptorman wrote:
17 May 2024 13:36
APB wrote:
17 May 2024 05:25
I would say all Packer fans are @$$holes but then that would bring me down to their level. Only some are, and they prove it by their blanket statements of other teams' fans.
I used a qualifier.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

I don't think anyone said every Viking fan is an asshole. They have more than their fair share though. Half my friend group are Viking fans, but they all hate Paul Allen as an announcer. Just talking fan bases as a whole, Vikings are the worst in the North and it's not close. They are even unwarranted assholes at their home games.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."