OT: General Sporting News Sources

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

OT: General Sporting News Sources

Post by APB »

Was just curious (as I navigate my way through the never ending LeBron James and NY sports team headlines on the ESPN website), where do you all go to get your one-stop general sporting news updates? You know, kinda like ESPN used to be 25 years ago.

Twitter? Who do you follow?

Website? Membership cost? All access?

An app? Free download?

I'm not talking about specific Packers or Wisconsin sports sources per se, although I do still follow my home state teams, but more of an all encompassing sporting news reporting source without all the annoying pop-ups or slobbering over elite individuals and/or teams. Do those sites/sources even exist anymore...?

Let's hear it, sports fans...

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

APB wrote:
05 Jun 2024 11:54
Was just curious (as I navigate my way through the never ending LeBron James and NY sports team headlines on the ESPN website), where do you all go to get your one-stop general sporting news updates? You know, kinda like ESPN used to be 25 years ago.

Twitter? Who do you follow?

Website? Membership cost? All access?

An app? Free download?

I'm not talking about specific Packers or Wisconsin sports sources per se, although I do still follow my home state teams, but more of an all encompassing sporting news reporting source without all the annoying pop-ups or slobbering over elite individuals and/or teams. Do those sites/sources even exist anymore...?

Let's hear it, sports fans...
CTEESPN owned by Antonio Brown.
"You guys are watching too much Andy Herman"-P23

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Just X these days. There is Locked On Sports and Pat McAfee if you can tolerate either of those platforms. Used to be a SportsCenter every morning kind of kid. I am in the same boat as you.

Read More. Post Less.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Just Packers-Huddle for me.
I rely on Bally Sports for Wisconsin sports plus the usual national sources (ESPN, NFL Network, TNT, ABC, CBS, FOX, TBS, etc. etc.

GO PACK GO!

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

There are other sports??? :idn:

MY_TAKE
Reactions:

Post by MY_TAKE »

Alot of youtube searches. So in the end its a large mix of everything from major network programming to the sports fanatic in his basement ripping video. I get alot of differing opinions that way which I like.