Ed Policy will transition to President & CEO

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

It’s not just the Packers. Everyone is being taught to hate straight, white, middle-aged males. Unfortunately, you are pushing the argument in their favor.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

NCF wrote:
26 Jun 2024 18:49
It’s not just the Packers. Everyone is being taught to hate straight, white, middle-aged males.
Nonsense
Last edited by Pckfn23 on 26 Jun 2024 21:05, edited 1 time in total.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

Not even close to being serious.

Read More. Post Less.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

NCF wrote:
26 Jun 2024 21:04
Sorry, thought you were. My apologies. Agree with your sarcasm!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

NCF wrote:
26 Jun 2024 21:04
You can never tell these if I’m being honest.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Acrobat
Reactions:

Post by Acrobat »

APB wrote:
26 Jun 2024 12:14
go pak go wrote:
25 Jun 2024 10:38
Excited to have a new a name at the top to blame when our 4th tight end on the roster makes a mistake on punt coverage unit.
I am more interested to see if Policy will tweak the leadership hierarchy once he takes over, i.e. continue having the HC report directly to the team president rather than the GM. I can’t say I liked that change when Murphy incorporated it and I still don’t.
My exact thoughts, but I'm still in the boat of "I don't actually know if it works or not" camp.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
26 Jun 2024 18:49
It’s not just the Packers. Everyone is being taught to hate straight, white, middle-aged males. Unfortunately, you are pushing the argument in their favor.
I mostly just hate everyone, I'am not a segregationist :rotf:

Papa John
Reactions:

Post by Papa John »

BSA wrote:
24 Jun 2024 11:36
Continuity at the top offers a stable organization both in the transition phase and going forward for The Mighty Green Bay Packers
That in turn allows the football people to focus on football.

This guy seems too polished. Idk, everything's just too perfect. Just hope there's not some bombshell that comes out like he has a dead hooker buried somewhere out there in the reeds. Sorry guys, I'm just a worrier- I want what's best for my franchise and anything can happen at any time.
"It's better to decide wrongly than weakly; if you're weak, you're likely to be wrong anyway."
- Bill Parcells

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

wallyuwl wrote:
26 Jun 2024 16:49
Uh oh, a White male. What happened to the Packers' DEI initiative? Just talk.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.