Packers Family Night 2024

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

APB
Reactions:

Packers Family Night 2024

Post by APB »

It's here!

To hell with some pre-season HOF game with a couple scrub teams. Packers Family Night marks the TRUE arrival of the 2024 football season! Woohoo!

All you need to know to watch:

https://www.packers.com/training-camp/family-night

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Typically this is on NBC 26 in the Green Bay market. Due to the worst Olympics ever (worse than 1936) being on, it is on channel 32 this year. I don't get channel 32 with YouTubeTV. But thankfully it will be streamed, for the first time, on packers.com. So I can screen cast to the tv. Packers should have streamed it may years ago for fans out of market.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

wallyuwl wrote:
03 Aug 2024 15:24
Typically this is on NBC 26 in the Green Bay market. Due to the worst Olympics ever (worse than 1936) being on, it is on channel 32 this year. I don't get channel 32 with YouTubeTV. But thankfully it will be streamed, for the first time, on packers.com. So I can screen cast to the tv. Packers should have streamed it may years ago for fans out of market.
About time they started streaming this. It used to always infuriate be trying to find someone streaming from such a small market.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

wallyuwl wrote:
Not sure why you think this way about the Olympics. I think it has been one of the more entertaining and exciting Olympics I have ever seen and I have seen a hell of a lot of them.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

williewasgreat wrote:
03 Aug 2024 16:53
wallyuwl wrote:
Not sure why you think this way about the Olympics. I think it has been one of the more entertaining and exciting Olympics I have ever seen and I have seen a hell of a lot of them.
Ya don't, it's 100% some political &%$@.
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

I hope they do a "pressure kicking" drill!
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Why are most of the staff wearing long sleeves and pants? It is hot and super humid in GB today.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Is it just me or does MLF look kind of annoyed tonight. Didn't even smile in the McCarren interview.

Love with some nice looking throws so far. No pressure, of course.
RIP JustJeff

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

I've been woefully behind on Packers stuff. What's Edgerrin Cooper's injury?
RIP JustJeff

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

paco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 20:12
Is it just me or does MLF look kind of annoyed tonight. Didn't even smile in the McCarren interview.

Love with some nice looking throws so far. No pressure, of course.
I'm not a LaFleur fan yet.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Really liked Stokes tonight. I thought his coverage was tight in man and reacted quickly in zone.

Tough to say in a practice like this but I’m really disappointed in the run blocking. I’ve felt the RBs have nowhere to go but they are also not our top dogs.

Love looks sharp.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

As I say that Love threw a grounder to Dubose and a hospital ball to Watson.

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

lupedafiasco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:03
Yeah, but dude threaded it.
RIP JustJeff

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

paco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:06
lupedafiasco wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:03
Yeah, but dude threaded it.
It was an incredible throw from an accuracy perspective but even in practice he got Watson pulled off the field because of that one. In a live game Watson would have been killed. Gotta protect your guys as a passer.

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

The best part was the 13 year old kid catching 3 punts and the team mobbing him. That was awesome!
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

paco
Reactions:

Post by paco »

Pckfn23 wrote:
03 Aug 2024 21:31
The best part was the 13 year old kid catching 3 punts and the team mobbing him. That was awesome!
Packers better have let him keep those 3 balls.
RIP JustJeff

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Joseph is ahead so far in camp over Carlson. Tonight it was even.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

wallyuwl wrote:
03 Aug 2024 22:03
Joseph is ahead so far in camp over Carlson. Tonight it was even.
I don’t even know it was even. When Carlson missed it was had. When he made it he snuck it in. When Joseph made it he drilled it and when he missed he missed barely.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Pckfn23 wrote:
I understand this is the kind of thing that happens in GB on a night of tradition and family fun, but I’m with Lafleur, it’s time to lock in. Less kids catching punts, more (packers punt returning getting reps). We’ve had too many recent STs mess ups to be turning STs practice time into a cuddly photo op opportunity. I think back to the height of the patriots dynasty…patriots would have actually tackled the little squirt. He needs to earn his spot on that field.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Drj820 wrote:
03 Aug 2024 23:20
Pckfn23 wrote:
I understand this is the kind of thing that happens in GB on a night of tradition and family fun, but I’m with Lafleur, it’s time to lock in. Less kids catching punts, more (packers punt returning getting reps). We’ve had too many recent STs mess ups to be turning STs practice time into a cuddly photo op opportunity. I think back to the height of the patriots dynasty…patriots would have actually tackled the little squirt. He needs to earn his spot on that field.
Peter LaFleur?Image