I'll be at the Tuesday 13th practice...see you there?

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

mnkcarp
Reactions:

I'll be at the Tuesday 13th practice...see you there?

Post by mnkcarp »

My wife and I are taking a little Door County and Packers break starting tomorrow, including a trip to the practice on Tuesday. If anyone is going to be there Tuesday, it'd be cool to get a little 3D face time with forum members. Let me know!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

mnkcarp wrote:
10 Aug 2024 10:16
My wife and I are taking a little Door County and Packers break starting tomorrow, including a trip to the practice on Tuesday. If anyone is going to be there Tuesday, it'd be cool to get a little 3D face time with forum members. Let me know!
Go to the Northwoods instead of Door County.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

wallyuwl wrote:
10 Aug 2024 10:55
mnkcarp wrote:
Staying in Green Bay and day tripping from there. Where should we go?

Trudge
Reactions:

Post by Trudge »

If your lookin for food, Cheesesteak Rebellion is legit.
Us reads viewers a fur. Thats guys a weeks shared reds.

Never forget where you came from....

*their

The left needs to be exterminated

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

I’ll try to make it down.

Or we could meet up after or later as well.

@Packfntk im sure would be up for some Legend Larry’s wings, show the misses the some of the classier places in GB.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Let me check my work schedule for Tuesday. Regarding Larry’s, they aren’t open until 3 on Tuesdays.

Cheesesteak- only been there once but man my cheesesteak was dry. I don’t get the hype.

And always door county over north woods.

Just my quick thoughts. :lol:
Wisconsin Cheese Is Better Than California Cheese!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

mnkcarp wrote:
10 Aug 2024 11:01
wallyuwl wrote:
10 Aug 2024 10:55
mnkcarp wrote:
Staying in Green Bay and day tripping from there. Where should we go?
Have kids with? There is a fun train ride out of Laona that goes to an old towne petting farm kind of place. Kids under 12 would like it. Or could look to rent a boat on Lake Nocquebay in Crivitz and spend a day on the water. Waupaca has a fun river boat tour on the chain o' lakes that isn't very expensive. Some early season apples might be ready for PYO, Star Orchard just south of GB.

Door County is filled with FIBs this time of year, and even the locals are generally not people I would give my money to.

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Damn Wally, you have different views than me on DC. Obviously it’s busy, and obviously there are tons of fibs, but the locals are incredible, hospitable and great people (I know many). That area is so neat.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

It's mainly hiking and sightseeing for the wife and me. Probably Peninsula State Park was my thought.

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

Packfntk wrote:
10 Aug 2024 17:55
Damn Wally, you have different views than me on DC. Obviously it’s busy, and obviously there are tons of fibs, but the locals are incredible, hospitable and great people (I know many). That area is so neat.
I too love Door County! I find the people who live and work there very friendly. I do prefer spring and fall since it’s not as crowded.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

It's hard to not like a Fish Boil and a slice of cherry pie in Door County. Or a bowl of chili at Krolls in Green Bay. Or just a plain ole tour of Lambeau Field and the Packers Hall of Fame. Or a meal at 1919.

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

Also - is @Bogey still working for the Pack?

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

mnkcarp wrote:
11 Aug 2024 10:54
Yes, I am. I work training camp every day it's open to the public. At the end of Dream Drive, where the players cross Oneida Street.
Dream Drive.png
Dream Drive.png (604.76 KiB) Viewed 1190 times
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

mnkcarp
Reactions:

Post by mnkcarp »

Bogey wrote:
11 Aug 2024 11:20
mnkcarp wrote:
Yes, I am. I work training camp every day it's open to the public. At the end of Dream Drive, where the players cross Oneida Street.
Awesome! That's where we'll try to be! We'll be the ones in Green and Gold, lol.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

mnkcarp wrote:
11 Aug 2024 11:38
Bogey wrote:
mnkcarp wrote:
Awesome! That's where we'll try to be! We'll be the ones in Green and Gold, lol.
:lol: See you then!
The Packers lunatic fringe is more visible because of sheer numbers. The Packers have one of the largest fan bases in all of sports. If the fringe percentage is the same as with other teams, then we end up with larger volumes of nut jobs. - JustJeff

Packfntk
Reactions:

Post by Packfntk »

Bogey wrote:
mnkcarp wrote:
Dream Drive.png
Oh &%$@, I am pretty sure I walked right by you last week at TC. I will look next time.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Packfntk wrote:
12 Aug 2024 12:26
Bogey wrote:
mnkcarp wrote:
Dream Drive.png
Oh &%$@, I am pretty sure I walked right by you last week at TC. I will look next time.
That would be excellent, Nick.

Bogey
Reactions:

Post by Bogey »

Bogey wrote:
12 Aug 2024 14:18
Packfntk wrote:
Bogey wrote:

Dream Drive.png
IMG_7197.jpg
IMG_7197.jpg (20.18 KiB) Viewed 1096 times

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Bogey wrote:
12 Aug 2024 14:48
Bogey wrote:
12 Aug 2024 14:18
Packfntk wrote:

IMG_7197.jpg

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Barring a rainout, I'll be at the Thur Aug 22nd practice. I'll see if I can find Bogey.