Ravens @ Packers GDT: Saturday, Aug. 24th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Madcity_matt
Reactions:

Post by Madcity_matt »

love that Mosby was about to scoop it up and realized Johnson was closing in on it too, and yielded for the faster guy instead of trying to get the glory!

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Clifford needs a TD here.

kampmanfan4life
Reactions:

Post by kampmanfan4life »

I love rotating these QB's throughout the game. Keeps the competition even

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

to me, Clifford is weeks away from his real career, whatever the heck that is :rotf: seriously though, doesn't it seem as though Clifford was at his ceiling when we took him in the draft, a seasoned veteran college player with limited upside, minus the upside isn't that what we've seen, he knows thew play book, all the plays, but when it comes to execution, it's mostly just 3 and outs.

Pratt, hardly knows the playbook, and it's probably a smaller version, but he plays with less urgency, looks more relaxed, and moves the chains, I hope he plays most of the 2nd half.

Joe Hafley, were you been all this time :clap: just love this attacking style of defense, it shows with the enthusiasm of the players.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

KALEN!!!!
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Kalen King forced a fumble! Here's Johnny just got more interesting...
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

These kids want to make the team!

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:32
to me, Clifford is weeks away from his real career, whatever the heck that is :rotf: seriously though, doesn't it seem as though Clifford was at his ceiling when we took him in the draft, a seasoned veteran college player with limited upside, minus the upside isn't that what we've seen, he knows thew play book, all the plays, but when it comes to execution, it's mostly just 3 and outs.

Pratt, hardly knows the playbook, and it's probably a smaller version, but he plays with less urgency, looks more relaxed, and moves the chains, I hope he plays most of the 2nd half.

Joe Hafley, were you been all this time :clap: just love this attacking style of defense, it shows with the enthusiasm of the players.
Clifford will have a job this year in GB. He isn't great but he's good enough to keep around. Remember people seriously argued he should be QB1 a year ago.
Yoop wrote:
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:39
These kids want to make the team!
Gute has built such a competitive roster.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Incredible catch by Heath. He just outmanned everyone.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:41
Yoop wrote:

Clifford will have a job this year in GB. He isn't great but he's good enough to keep around. Remember people seriously argued he should be QB1 a year ago.
I must have missed where everyone wanted him to supplant Love last year, whatever, you may be right, he just threw a nice TD, still like Pratt more.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Dude. Welch is actually good.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:50
go pak go wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:41
Yoop wrote:

I must have missed where everyone wanted him to supplant Love last year, whatever, you may be right, he just threw a nice TD, still like Pratt more.
Never even remotely said everyone.
Yoop wrote:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Go Ahman Go Ahman Go Ahman!!!!!

McCrary bringing back nostalgic memories.
Yoop wrote:

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

That just uglied the QB competition back up.

Read More. Post Less.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

So many of the plays today are guys in active roster fights for a final spot at their position. It’s awesome.

Mosby battling Cox
King battling Rochel
Welch hoping for a 6th LB
Heath battling DuBose/Melton
Melton battling Heath/DuBose

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

NCF wrote:
24 Aug 2024 13:55
That just uglied the QB competition back up.
Directly to the defender.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

So our kickers seem fine

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

YoHoChecko wrote:
24 Aug 2024 14:11
So our kickers seem fine
I still maintain that Joseph's kicks just look better.
Yoop wrote:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Carlson barely made it with no room to spare on the right or with length, while Joseph was dead nuts center with 5 or more yards to spare