Likely Packer start to 2024/2025

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Likely Packer start to 2024/2025

Post by Scott4Pack »

I feel like it is important for the Pack this year to get a good start, maybe start 4-1 or something to that effect. I want them to pick up on the confidence and swagger that they began in the second half of last season.

Now that I mentioned that, I'm worried about a slow start. We do have a very young team yet and there is some coaching turnover to consider. I would LOVE to see our offense start hot and carry our D until it gets fully synced. To me, that's the best start to this season.

What do y'all say?
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

I think they can go 5-1, losing to Eagles or Rams. Three games after Queens will be tough. Lack of starters playing time in PS is concerning for a young team.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Going into the BYE week the Pack should be 8 and 1. Other than the Lions game 2 days before the election I think it's a fairly mild Fall schedule.

The defense will get better each game. The offense is now potent enough to avoid tight 4th quarters. My only concern is the kicking game.

The trap game is the Eagles game ............ but the "trap" is against the Eagles not the Packers, n'yuk n'yuk.

Overall I'm predicting a 14 and 3 record. No more of this mediocre 9 and 8 hooey.

GO PACK GO!