Ravens @ Packers GDT: Saturday, Aug. 24th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Pckfn23
Reactions:

Post by Pckfn23 »

Crazylegs Starks wrote:
25 Aug 2024 10:58
Forget about these ~80% kickers, our benchmark (open stadium, similar weather) should be someone like Robbie Gould:

I think Cairo Santos at 90% in Chicago would be a good benchmark: https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... ntCa01.htm
Palmy - "Very few have the ability to truly excel regardless of system. For many the system is the difference between being just a guy or an NFL starter. Fact is, everyone is talented at this level."

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Basically my metric is:

If you are 85% or better...you are legendary. Especially as a Packers kicker. If you are in the 80 - 85 percent range...you are passable but fans will complain about you.

If you are below 80%, you shouldn't be on the team.

It's a sharp cutoff.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I was finally able to catch most of the game. I won't get too deep into it since it was casual viewing at best considering I knew nothing of the guys they were lining up against. Real NFL guys or guys that won't be there next week? Saw some guys that really fly around at ever level on Defense. We're back to having to likely cut a legitimate NFL receiver rather than hoping one of 3 or 4 actually steps up to become one for us. it's a good problem.

I liked what Pratt was doing until the INT, but he's young, looked pretty decisive and accurate and in control from what I saw.

and just when you thought things were looking good, even the kicking game, we were quickly reminded, our kicking game is going to be an issue with who we have.