Here's Johnny Week 1 Death to Eagles!!!!

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Cdragon wrote:
06 Sep 2024 18:19
Inactives

WR Malik Heath
RB MarShawn Lloyd
DL Arron Mosby
DL Brenton Cox Jr.
T Kadeem Telfort
T Travis Glover
I barely know who these guys are.

Crazylegs Starks
Reactions:

Post by Crazylegs Starks »

Reed wins this week
“We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time.”
- Vince Lombardi

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Reed won easily. Had a 3rd TD that was called back. A legit call but his effort even in that play showed he was one of the few players on the field that felt losing was not an option. Untackleable.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

For your consideration.
Wicks - Packfntk
Brayden Narveson - RingoCStarrQB
Musgrave - Cdragon
Jacobs - Lupedafiacso
Watson – Madcity_Matt
Romeo – Pckfn23
Alexander – Yoop
Quay Walker - Labrev
Jayden Reed - mnkcarp
X McKinney – Drj820
Jordan Love - APB
Stokes – go_pak_go
Rashan Gary – Crazylegs_Starks
Kenny Clark - NCF
Kraft – BF004
Bullard - YoHoChecko
Wyatt - AmishMafia

Labrev
Reactions:

Post by Labrev »

Reed
“Most other nations don't allow a terrorist to be their leader.”
“... Yet so many allow their leaders to be terrorists.”
—Magneto

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

APB wrote:
06 Sep 2024 11:49
Shoot, I'll be that guy.

Jordan Love

Read More. Post Less.

AmishMafia
Reactions:

Post by AmishMafia »

Reed

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

NCF wrote:
07 Sep 2024 09:17
APB wrote:
06 Sep 2024 11:49
Shoot, I'll be that guy.

Jordan Love
:lol:

Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind...

TheSkeptic
Reactions:

Post by TheSkeptic »

Zach Tom lead all Packers in the pff ratings. However Walker and Myers had &%$@ games and so the Oline as a whole does not deserve a vote.

Get rid of the Oline vote possibility. Tom gets my vote but of course no one picked him

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

TheSkeptic wrote:
08 Sep 2024 15:43
Zach Tom lead all Packers in the pff ratings. However Walker and Myers had &%$@ games and so the Oline as a whole does not deserve a vote.

Get rid of the Oline vote possibility. Tom gets my vote but of course no one picked him
you can still pick individual OL even if the OL as a whole is chosen.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

TheSkeptic wrote:

so now we wait for PFF grades to pick the winner, no longer using personal observation, which obviously would show case Reed.

I still question some of PFF OL grades, and I seldom question what I myself see, and Reed was the MVP of that game, he'd have had another score minus a OL holding call.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

I said last year we had 3 Oline positions we could upgrade. SOunds like we got one and unfortunately so far have holes at the 2 most important Oline positions in C and LT.

Anyway, I vote Reed. Clear winner to me.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

Reed looks like the runaway.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

musclestang wrote:
09 Sep 2024 14:30
I said last year we had 3 Oline positions we could upgrade. SOunds like we got one and unfortunately so far have holes at the 2 most important Oline positions in C and LT.

Anyway, I vote Reed. Clear winner to me.
I think part of the problem with LT was the NFL forcing these guys up on the line. They are going to get some QB killed. Walker will look better once they ease up, probably 3rd week.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I already voted for Reed but must admit, I was reluctant. His performance was standout, sure, but it wasn't an underdog showing by any means. That is, after all, the basis for this contest, isn't it? Yeah, Reed exceeded expectations but the better argument for me voting for him was the total lack of other candidates I saw immediately following the game.

I am half tempted to change my vote to Cooper now that I've seen the film breakdowns. In his limited snaps, he balled out. Didn't see that coming game one. Oh, nobody selected him.

Bullard should also get some consideration, IMO. He played solid ball, was aggressive, and brought a toughness attitude this defense sorely lacks.

Cdragon
Reactions:

Post by Cdragon »

APB wrote:
10 Sep 2024 06:22
I already voted for Reed but must admit, I was reluctant. His performance was standout, sure, but it wasn't an underdog showing by any means. That is, after all, the basis for this contest, isn't it? Yeah, Reed exceeded expectations but the better argument for me voting for him was the total lack of other candidates I saw immediately following the game.

I am half tempted to change my vote to Cooper now that I've seen the film breakdowns. In his limited snaps, he balled out. Didn't see that coming game one. Oh, nobody selected him.

Bullard should also get some consideration, IMO. He played solid ball, was aggressive, and brought a toughness attitude this defense sorely lacks.

Right after the game I was thinking X though he also has the star label. Reed is a star but the fact that any receiver could be that days star, so it isn't quite like choosing Devante Adams, though it is riding one of the favorites.

Bullard had 7 tackles and 4 assists on his first day on the job. So that will be my vote.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

Yoop wrote:
09 Sep 2024 10:51
TheSkeptic wrote:

so now we wait for PFF grades to pick the winner, no longer using personal observation, which obviously would show case Reed.

I still question some of PFF OL grades, and I seldom question what I myself see, and Reed was the MVP of that game, he'd have had another score minus a OL holding call.
I'll correct myself, it was the 12 men on the field penalty that Reeds TD was called back

Herman thinks minus the poor footing and McKinny would have had 2 picks, he was Andy's highest graded defender, with Cooper and Bullard rounding out his top 3 on defense, Reed, Jenkins, Toms on offense.