College Football ‘24 Season

Cheesy topics (like the Cheese Curds thread) go here. Topics that aren't Packer related will be moved here as well.

Mmmm.... cheese.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

College Football ‘24 Season

Post by lupedafiasco »

Crazy that Norte Dame lost earlier.

As for other games I’m heavily invested in Nebraska being stationed at Offutt. Shadeur Sanders is supposed to be the top QB prospect. No shot after this game. I’m always thought he wasn’t that impressive. Not really great size or arm strength and I think his accuracy is fine. Also really hate his attitude. I think he’s a bust.

That Travis Hunter thought is a legendary college player. Not sure how he will do at the next level. I imagine teams will cover him more as a WR but my god has there ever been such a good football player? Charles Woodson is the last one I have seen that’s this good one both sides of the ball.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Seeing Michigan getting manhandled in the big house by Texas gave me pleasure. Ewers looks like he could be the real deal.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

APB wrote:
08 Sep 2024 07:03
Seeing Michigan getting manhandled in the big house by Texas gave me pleasure. Ewers looks like he could be the real deal.
Ewers does look good. I’m not a fan of him at the next level because his size and we always see these small QBs die at the next level.

Also very glad to see Michigan lose. They were average for so long and got Harbaugh and started tapping. Now that he’s gone they’re back to mediocrity.

YoHoChecko
Reactions:

Post by YoHoChecko »

The LSU- South Carolina game was fantastic to watch. So many big plays and big twists. A few too many gave altering plays with penalties involved for my taste but I was on mute so i couldn’t tell if they were good calls or not. The LSU QB threw some absolute dimes.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Dylan Railoa (son of Dominic Raiola, long time Lions Center) looks like a future #1 overall pick. This guy is playing with some pretty average WRs at best and looks damn good as a true freshman. He has the mobility, arm angles, strong arm, and amazing poise for a player so young. I think his accuracy still needs some work. He always puts it on the receivers but the placement can use some work but for a true freshman this is the best QB I’ve seen in a bit. And it’ll only get better.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »