Jordan Love's Status

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

jglovia
Reactions:

Post by jglovia »

That's the thing, sometimes if a line knows they have to protect a less than 100%. When I played on line if my QB was banged up it just gave you a little extra juice to go harder.
Maybe it is what the line needs?

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Yoop wrote:
09 Sep 2024 10:28
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
08 Sep 2024 20:27
I'm watching the Lions Rams game right now and wondering: 1) Will Lafleur ever be as good as Campbell? Will Love ever be as good as Goff and/or Stafford?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

will Hafley ever be as good as Spagnolla? will Lafleur ever be as good as Campbell? will Love ever be as good as . . . .

thing is all 3 required certain variables for their success, Love as yet doesn't have Megatron, Campbell hasn't yet the success of Lafleur, and Spags is a successful veteran NFL DC with a established scheme, while Haf is just starting.

I'am excited to see a healthy Love with this stable of receivers in the Lafleur offense, as well as Hafley's defense once players gain some chemistry in it, Rome wasn't built in a day :aok:
:rotf:

Oh, I'll be at the game Sunday very interested to see if the defense can limit the Colts to 20 points or less. Go Pack Go!

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

Colts d is trash. I hope we start Malik. We can win.
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

lake shark
Reactions:

Post by lake shark »

Drj820 wrote:
11 Sep 2024 19:33
Colts d is trash. I hope we start Malik. We can win.
Malik is also trash unfortunately.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

It's not my expectation he plays this week, but I guess I wouldn't be surprised. As long as he can move around ok on it he's probably going to be cleared to play. My guess that's a week yet, but they could alter a game plan a bit to protect his moving and suit him up this weekend. He's hardly the first guy to suit back up after an MCL sprain. Some even tear it do a decent degree and play on it.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

I have little doubt Love will present himself as ready to play this week. My biggest shock would be the Packers medical staff signing off on him and actually allowing him to play.

NCF
Reactions:

Post by NCF »

APB wrote:
12 Sep 2024 06:28
I have little doubt Love will present himself as ready to play this week. My biggest shock would be the Packers medical staff signing off on him and actually allowing him to play.
I know things are different these days, but the Packers also DO have a history of throwing QB1 to the wolves. Favre and Rodgers started a lot of games where it looked like they wouldn't be physically able.

Read More. Post Less.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
11 Sep 2024 18:53
Yoop wrote:
09 Sep 2024 10:28
RingoCStarrQB wrote:
08 Sep 2024 20:27
I'm watching the Lions Rams game right now and wondering: 1) Will Lafleur ever be as good as Campbell? Will Love ever be as good as Goff and/or Stafford?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

will Hafley ever be as good as Spagnolla? will Lafleur ever be as good as Campbell? will Love ever be as good as . . . .

thing is all 3 required certain variables for their success, Love as yet doesn't have Megatron, Campbell hasn't yet the success of Lafleur, and Spags is a successful veteran NFL DC with a established scheme, while Haf is just starting.

I'am excited to see a healthy Love with this stable of receivers in the Lafleur offense, as well as Hafley's defense once players gain some chemistry in it, Rome wasn't built in a day :aok:
:rotf:

Oh, I'll be at the game Sunday very interested to see if the defense can limit the Colts to 20 points or less. Go Pack Go!
well your attendance should provide that needed inspiration some of our defenders seemed to lack last Friday ( I'am calling out Ken Clark and Brooks here) :aok:

I think the tundra in Lambeau will also help the cause, enjoy the game :aok:
Last edited by Yoop on 12 Sep 2024 08:52, edited 1 time in total.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

NCF wrote:
12 Sep 2024 07:41
APB wrote:
12 Sep 2024 06:28
I know things are different these days, but the Packers also DO have a history of throwing QB1 to the wolves. Favre and Rodgers started a lot of games where it looked like they wouldn't be physically able.
true, course Iron Man Bert wouldn't listen to Doctors, Coaches, I'd bet he told Holmgren on several occasions, Reggie aint the only guy on this team that knows God, and he's healed this arm for the game, just because it's bleeding with a bone sticking out, it'll be completely fine for the game, no worries :rotf:

rarely hear of a player say he can't play, I expect Love will want to play, how convincing he'll be persuading Doctors and Coaches, we'll see.

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

RingoCStarrQB wrote:
This is how I envision you at a Packers game... :lol: ;)

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
12 Sep 2024 09:12
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

thats you in 10 years :hide:

Pugger
Reactions:

Post by Pugger »

APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

:lol: That used to drive hubby crazy when we went to games at Lambeau. Everyone would stand during a big play and we missed seeing most of it. We haven't been to a game since the 2004 season so it's been a while. :favre:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Yoop wrote:
12 Sep 2024 10:20
APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

:lol: :lol:

It may be...

However, going to a live game and being up on your feet hollering your brains out for the home team is what it's all about. When the time comes when I can't manage it anymore, I'll be content to leave the standing and hollering to the youngin's and, instead, watch from the sofa...while still hollering at the television and forcing the dogs to seek shelter in another room. :mrgreen:

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I stand until my arthritic knee asks me to sit down for a bit. Good news is the southendzone screen is just over my right arthritic shoulder and the play clock, etc is viewable up high straight across the field.
Go Pack!

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Yoop wrote:
APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

Nope. They don't listen to me.

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

APB wrote:
12 Sep 2024 10:44
Yoop wrote:
APB wrote:

:lol: :lol:

It may be...

However, going to a live game and being up on your feet hollering your brains out for the home team is what it's all about. When the time comes when I can't manage it anymore, I'll be content to leave the standing and hollering to the youngin's and, instead, watch from the sofa...while still hollering at the television and forcing the dogs to seek shelter in another room. :mrgreen:

haha, time stands still for no one.

since when did attending Lambeau have anything to do with watching a football game? :rotf: :rotf:

Scott4Pack
Reactions:

Post by Scott4Pack »

APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

There are two types of football fans.
1. The ones that love the colors of uniforms, how hard a player must be trying, the temperature of their coffee/beer, and the decorations on the turf.
2. The ones who insist upon analyzing every play and what calls the coaches should've made.

The two should nary meet when a game is on the tv. :-)
By the way, it does NOT help to tell your wife that you are happy to watch her way and then you can rewatch it your way later. That will not help and might lead to divorce or at least a cold shoulder for a few days.
:-)
Come on down and try some of our delicious green chili! Best in the world!

BF004
Reactions:

Post by BF004 »

Pugger wrote:
12 Sep 2024 10:37
APB wrote:
RingoCStarrQB wrote:

:lol: That used to drive hubby crazy when we went to games at Lambeau. Everyone would stand during a big play and we missed seeing most of it. We haven't been to a game since the 2004 season so it's been a while. :favre:
Addition by subtraction??

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

I’ve always viewed going to a game as being an influential part of the game. If everyone acted as a hive mind and went nuts you can literally impact a game.

I actually think our Go Pack Go chant sucks. There’s pauses in between each word and the beginning and end of each chant. We should just be yelling like crazy nonstop. Make it hard on the offense to hear.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

lupedafiasco wrote:
12 Sep 2024 19:43
I’ve always viewed going to a game as being an influential part of the game. If everyone acted as a hive mind and went nuts you can literally impact a game.

I actually think our Go Pack Go chant sucks. There’s pauses in between each word and the beginning and end of each chant. We should just be yelling like crazy nonstop. Make it hard on the offense to hear.
agreed. go pack go is actually a fun chant but only for tv timeout and post game celebreation chants.

Going to Lambeau is a job. I wish Packers fans saw it that way.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.