Week 3 (other) Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

musclestang
Reactions:

Week 3 (other) Games

Post by musclestang »

I can’t believe Tavai was just flagged for that in the pats jets game

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Gotta say, Rodgers looking good.

He still does the wrist flick pass like a boss. Running around, making plays. Still fun to watch.

Perfectly placed ball to Wilson for the TD.

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

He’s having a game. As accurate as he’s ever been. I hope he stays upright and healthy this year. Watching him play for a team I’m not cheering for is kind of fun. He’s good and having zero emotional attachment to the team solidifies what I saw all those years here

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

LT gets trucked and takes out RT. Jets don’t have the horses to lose guys like this.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Anyone see when Saleh went to go hug Rodgers and Rodgers put his hands out to stop the embrace. It looked like he said “Woah. Hey.” Then side eyes him as he’s walking away? That was so awkward and hilariously and perfectly Rodgers.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Sep 2024 06:50
Anyone see when Saleh went to go hug Rodgers and Rodgers put his hands out to stop the embrace. It looked like he said “Woah. Hey.” Then side eyes him as he’s walking away? That was so awkward and hilariously and perfectly Rodgers.
Radio leading off with that this morning. Seems
He either said “it’s your lead” or “it’s early”

Either way, any chance rodgers has to publically emasculate a fellow “alpha”, he will take the chance
I Do Not Hate Matt Lafleur

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Apparently he said 2 score lead. It was still funny to see.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Sep 2024 07:58
Apparently he said 2 score lead. It was still funny to see.
Ya the way he acted shocked that moment was a "thing", and then you know selah knew it would be a "thing" immediately. lol

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

my friends and I have done stuff like that too each other since forever. People just love to make stuff about something when it comes to Rodgers. My kids give me side eye just for fun already. I've taught them to be quite a smart ass at a young age and for people who don't know, who cares. I'd bet the my right and left these 2 guys are just fine and probably saying "WTF is with people" if they ever read some of the reactions

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

lupedafiasco wrote:
20 Sep 2024 06:50
For reference:

APB
Reactions:

Post by APB »

Love this reply from him... :lol:

musclestang
Reactions:

Post by musclestang »

APB wrote:
20 Sep 2024 11:56

He impressed me last night. Wasn’t sure how he’d do in the NFL. If last night was any indication he’s going to do pretty well.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

APB wrote:

We'll see how he does. I thought he got worse each year at UW, his freshman year was his best. Got too bulky. I had a student who went to high school with him and lifted with him and says he spent all his time at UW trying to get big.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

"Oh, awkward? No, it wasn’t awkward at all," Rodgers said of the interaction with a laugh.

"He’s not a big hugger usually. So, I didn’t know he was going for the hug. He likes to do the two-hand chest push as well. But he talks a lot about two-score leads. So I kind of just gave him a push and said ‘two-score lead.’ That’s what happened."

Drj820
Reactions:

Post by Drj820 »

wallyuwl wrote:
20 Sep 2024 12:10
APB wrote:

We'll see how he does. I thought he got worse each year at UW, his freshman year was his best. Got too bulky. I had a student who went to high school with him and lifted with him and says he spent all his time at UW trying to get big.
maybe he was told there to bulk up. I take from this story that he had a good work ethic. Honestly Dillon is one of the only backs i know who was more into quad size than speed.

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

Drj820 wrote:
20 Sep 2024 12:43
wallyuwl wrote:
APB wrote:

maybe he was told there to bulk up. I take from this story that he had a good work ethic. Honestly Dillon is one of the only backs i know who was more into quad size than speed.
I was told it is just what he wanted to do, get big, and he has always really liked lifting. Maybe he was told by UW to bulk up as well, but from my impression it is just what he wanted to do and his nature.

Very good work ethic from what I have heard.

Willink
Reactions:

Post by Willink »

wallyuwl wrote:
20 Sep 2024 12:35
"Oh, awkward? No, it wasn’t awkward at all," Rodgers said of the interaction with a laugh.

"He’s not a big hugger usually. So, I didn’t know he was going for the hug. He likes to do the two-hand chest push as well. But he talks a lot about two-score leads. So I kind of just gave him a push and said ‘two-score lead.’ That’s what happened."
Hates cancer patients, his own family, teammates, coaches

wallyuwl
Reactions:

Post by wallyuwl »

williewasgreat
Reactions:

Post by williewasgreat »

wallyuwl wrote:
20 Sep 2024 12:45
Drj820 wrote:
20 Sep 2024 12:43
wallyuwl wrote:

I was told it is just what he wanted to do, get big, and he has always really liked lifting. Maybe he was told by UW to bulk up as well, but from my impression it is just what he wanted to do and his nature.

Very good work ethic from what I have heard.
The offensive line at UW got significantly worse during his time there. He also was getting beat up more and dealing with injuries.