Vikings @ Packers GDT: Sunday, Sept. 29th, 12:00 PM CST

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
28 Sep 2024 08:01
Man. Brutal injury news from Green Bay.

Jaire Alexander and Carrington Valentine are at risk of not suiting up. The Vikings have two legit WRs. This could be a tough one.
Stokes, Ballentine, and Nixon is not a convincing trio against the likes of the potent Vikings passing attack, I'd recommend heavy rush packages to rattle Darnold, but he's made teams pay for doing that.

minus coverage ability that Alexander brings, I think our offense will have to win this game, which we are capable of, I like us in a shoot out if Love is a 100%, quick pace offense, get the ball out fast, limits pressure on Love.

play perimeter ball, stretch runs, screen passes, were that defense out, GO PACK GO :mrgreen:

go pak go
Reactions:

Post by go pak go »

Yoop wrote:
28 Sep 2024 09:21
go pak go wrote:

Jaire Alexander and Carrington Valentine are at risk of not suiting up. The Vikings have two legit WRs. This could be a tough one.
Stokes, Ballentine, and Nixon is not a convincing trio against the likes of the potent Vikings passing attack, I'd recommend heavy rush packages to rattle Darnold, but he's made teams pay for doing that.

minus coverage ability that Alexander brings, I think our offense will have to win this game, which we are capable of, I like us in a shoot out if Love is a 100%, quick pace offense, get the ball out fast, limits pressure on Love.

play perimeter ball, stretch runs, screen passes, were that defense out, GO PACK GO :mrgreen:
Minnesota has a complicated defense. They put a lot of guys up on the line and you never know who or how many are going to rush and fall back in coverage.

Gonna be an interesting game. Minnesota has performed significantly better than I expected so far.
Yoop wrote:
26 May 2021 11:22
could we get some moderation in here to get rid of conspiracy theory's, some in here are trying to have a adult conversation.

Raptorman
Reactions:

Post by Raptorman »

Pugger wrote:
28 Sep 2024 09:20
go pak go wrote:

What happened with them?
They heard they had to play the Vikings and said, "Sorry boss, I'm hurt". :rotf:

Yoop
Reactions:

Post by Yoop »

go pak go wrote:
28 Sep 2024 09:26
Yoop wrote:
28 Sep 2024 09:21
go pak go wrote:

Minnesota has a complicated defense. They put a lot of guys up on the line and you never know who or how many are going to rush and fall back in coverage.

Gonna be an interesting game. Minnesota has performed significantly better than I expected so far.
true, all true, however Haf is also loading the LOS with his blitz packages, hard to tell which side will bring the extra man, in both offense and defense we are seeing what I, you, and all of us hoped for, a varied passing attack, with multiple weapons, and strong running attack, coupled with a stingier defense.

yep expect a tougher outing against the Vikes then the last 2 games, but ya have to beat the good teams too, I hope it's a character building experience for all our players :aok:

Backthepack4ever
Reactions:

Post by Backthepack4ever »

Next man up. Get pressure. Their interior OL is bad. Time for Clark to earn that money. Get in Sammy's grill.

O has to be efficient and control the clock.

GB 30-24

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

:twisted:
Backthepack4ever wrote:
28 Sep 2024 12:28
Next man up. Get pressure. Their interior OL is bad. Time for Clark to earn that money. Get in Sammy's grill.

O has to be efficient and control the clock.

GB 30-24
The Packers need to run ball, win time of possession, win turnover battle, pass rush/blitz the hell out of Darnold. Recall Al Davis' rant: The QB must go down and go down hard! Send Lambeau into a loud multi-hour frenzy.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

Sounds like Ja is gonna miss the game. Gonna have to play heavy zones in this one and try to keep everything in front I think.
Cancelled by the forum elites.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Don't worry. Pack by 10 easy. Darnold will freeze under the Vikings helmet.

salmar80
Reactions:

Post by salmar80 »

Love getting cleared was great news, but two corners getting elevated from PS for the game does not bode well for Jaire Alexander and/or Carrington Valentine... :|

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

This fragile 'Alexander Intermittent' thing is getting old. Remember the leading 'AI' effect (i.e., cause and effect) .............. AGITATION and IRRITATION. Where is our Sam Shields when we need him most? :swear: