Week 7 Games

From Lambeau to Lombardi, Holmgren, McCarthy and LaFleur and from Starr to Favre, Rodgers and now Jordan Love we’re talking Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers football. This Packers Forum is the place to talk NFL football and everything Packers. So, pull up a keyboard, make yourself at home and let’s talk some Packers football.

Moderators: NCF, salmar80, BF004, APB, Packfntk

Who we rootin for

Vikings
43%
Lions
57%

Total votes: 7

BF004
Huddle Heavy Hitter
Reactions:

Week 7 Games

Post by BF004 »

Rather significant NFC North matchup coming.

Who we rooting for? Guess I think Vikings, don’t think they are “real”. Far exceeded my expectations, but don’t think they are a legit threat to the NFC.

Although if the Vikings go 6-0, we’d be a solid ways behind him, even if we our really tough matchup this week.

But go Vikings for me.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Lions. Vikings should be buried and forgotten at the old Met in Bloomington. Been around since 1961 with one NFL Championship (1969) that they earned before the merger exacerbated the Vikings continuence of ineptness streaks.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

I'm starting to feel a trap game brewing. Is the Texans offensive line capable of controlling the line of scrimmage for 4 quarters?

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Mixon is averaging 5.5 yards per carry.

RingoCStarrQB
Reactions:

Post by RingoCStarrQB »

Biggest win so far was versus the Bills. The other 4 wins were over mediocrity. Lost to the PITA Vikings.

lupedafiasco
Reactions:

Post by lupedafiasco »

You want the Lions to win and put yourself back a game against the Lions and Vikings. Still play the Lions twice to overcome that and the Vikings once to overcome them.
Cancelled by the forum elites.